Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the nightclub staff are helping granny down the stairs as skank unable to walk.unaided

Why is skank dressed like a prop forward 🤣🤣 yet chloe is dressed in a nicer outfit ..
They're probably making sure Bubba doesn't fall over and claim from them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Makes me laugh how she thinks she is 'back', it's not a fraction of her former fame and glory, those days are long gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Makes me laugh how she thinks she is 'back', it's not a fraction of her former fame and glory, those days are long gone!
She’s so bleeping wrapped up in herself,she’s a pathetic bag of toxic tit.
---
Bless the wee lil man no photos of his jailer hanging off him...too busy posing like she's in pain and thinks she's back - her clothing choices are hilarious...looks like a right state🤭🤭

..chloe looks totally fed-up and wishes to be million miles away from it all
That bleeping bag of his.Sooooo embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s so bleeping wrapped up in herself,she’s a pathetic bag of tit.
---

That bleeping bag of his.Sooooo embarrassing.
Agree, she truly thinks she's in her 20s and hanging out with these people...like some drunken aunt hanging out with them

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What a bleep! I see F4J has gone very quiet regarding the bleep.. I suspect Pete must've shut them down regarding his kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
who actually writes for the sun that latest article saying she shows off her biggest boob job in leopard print swimsuit the picture is 4 years old printed in the mirror 16th April 2019(they must just take any picture she post on her instagram and she as been posting loads of old ones of herself prob because new ones would just scare the fans away

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Morning Krusty flumps 😘

sadly with the level of delusion and the ideology that she thinks she is some beautiful young thing, out weighs the reality of what she really looks like. Sadly she thinks she is invincible which is dangerous. The risk taking will get worse and whatever this is with the latest toy is just a 2 finger salute to SB. Skank acted the same way when boyson binned her a younger man/men namely Drury and Anderson neither hung around for long.

Let the shite show commence.
Thank you jaynieday look forward to pictures of the thing in the wild. No filters and in her bewtiful glory.
Happy Sunday 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Hi Krusties, I lied earlier, sorry. MissJaynie wasn’t ill - it was misdirection for the Skank and her minions! I was thinking about what happened at the Court and didn’t want to give her an excuse to cancel.

So … I saw Skank in the flesh, hmm she was trying to be interesting but she fell flat. There was a lot of booing, plus a lot of people were at the club without knowing she was due to appear. I got chatting to a few people in line and in the smoking area, many of whom had attended the club without any awareness that madam was due to appear.

Here’s a basic rundown of the evening’s events. Skank was late appearing at the club. She showed up at around12.08, I was in the smoking area and MrJaynie started taking photos and videos. I will add them tomorrow as I am drunk posting sorry. I had a great night,
Good work!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Love how she being helped down the stairs like an old lady!! 😂
The first pic is hilarious 😂 you can even put a caption to it...
Young girl holding her steady: Come on Nan, bingo's over its time to get you back to the care home, steady as you go now

• Haha
Reactions: 47
What the actual duck was she wearing last night? My brain just camt understand it. No doubt its designer and cost ££££££ but it just looks like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What post was the driving comment on please? 🙏 (I mean on social media)

Reactions: 25
Hi Krusties, I lied earlier, sorry. MissJaynie wasn’t ill - it was misdirection for the Skank and her minions! I was thinking about what happened at the Court and didn’t want to give her an excuse to cancel.

So … I saw Skank in the flesh, hmm she was trying to be interesting but she fell flat. There was a lot of booing, plus a lot of people were at the club without knowing she was due to appear. I got chatting to a few people in line and in the smoking area, many of whom had attended the club without any awareness that madam was due to appear.

Here’s a basic rundown of the evening’s events. Skank was late appearing at the club. She showed up at around12.08, I was in the smoking area and MrJaynie started taking photos and videos. I will add them tomorrow as I am drunk posting sorry. I had a great night,
She's worn some horrible clothes in the past but those boots are absolutely vile. And that dress/shirt thing.
Can't wait to see more pics later.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bless the wee lil man no photos of his jailer hanging off him...too busy posing like she's in pain and thinks she's back - her clothing choices are hilarious...looks like a right state🤭🤭

..chloe looks totally fed-up and wishes to be million miles away from it all
She looks like a wrestler in that outfit & those stupid boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Good morning all. I have been lurking on this thread for ages but have never had the courage to post before. Hopefully I have done this right .Spotted this comment on the club's insta post from last night. This would tie in with the poster who thought they heard Harvey in the hotel room & the driving post.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 109
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.