Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how Carl (notice I'm using his name and not being cruel) will react when the OK rag interview comes out, usually lots of glossy pics and "how much we love each other" comments, can't be a nice feeling when 2 minutes after you split she's fully moved on.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Meanwhile Skanky's skanky sister is having a lovely family weekend away (grifted) in the Cotswolds and has taken her son along too. Pity she didn't take her niece and nephew who are probably stuck in the crappy MM with Lynn Rickwood, disgraced social wanker or grandparents of the year SFP and pervy Paul. Good news is Skanky, your sister is catching up with you in the grifting game ✌
Hey Dumpling, there's a sofa wants its cover back.

1708861642982.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Welcome ☺and thanks for the tea☕
Sadly this comment about Harvey doesn't surprise me. Why would you take your disabled son, who dislikes loud noises to a nightclub? If true I hope the poster reports this to the police and they get safeguarding measures in place with SS and the college. Then Harvey might get special protection as a vulnerable adult from being exploited by his own mother. Hope the assaulted boy is OK too.
I guess she wheeled him out for the fans and in the hope she might not get booed if he was there😔😡😠🤬
I've said this before and feel really bad saying it again but I sadly believe Harvey is a serious 'accident' waiting to happen.

Too many allegations of him being aggressive, having a really bad temper, abuse of siblings who are scared of him, alledged animal abuse, alledged 'attacks' on staff at National Star and now others etc.

It's only, IMHO, a matter of time before he seriously hurts someone/thing and gets sectioned.

On the matter of her alledgedly again driving to get Harvey (she was seen driving in Gloucester near the college) why do the college let her drive off with him knowing she's banned, has no valid insurance etc? Surely they must read the papers? Do they not have a 'duty of care'?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wonder how Carl (notice I'm using his name and not being cruel) will react when the OK rag interview comes out, usually lots of glossy pics and "how much we love each other" comments, can't be a nice feeling when 2 minutes after you split she's fully moved on.
"The former glamour model is thought to see her new boyfriend as "young and virile". I'm sure he's sorely vexed by that comment...!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is JJ's mate trying to stifle a laugh at her outfit...?!!

View attachment 2779107
Looks to me like he's starting to realise he is going to get sidelined soon. Madam will want JJ isolated from his friends and family as all his attention has to be on her. He looks worried for his simple friends future and I think he should be.

Reactions: 27
🤞🏻it tips him and he releases his 96 pages of the troof!! 😉
@Noseybonk Jinx 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe the OK article will prompt Carl to drop a few more truth bombs. 💣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I've said this before and feel really bad saying it again but I sadly believe Harvey is a serious 'accident' waiting to happen.

Too many allegations of him being aggressive, having a really bad temper, abuse of siblings who are scared of him, alledged animal abuse, alledged 'attacks' on staff at National Star and now others etc.

It's only, IMHO, a matter of time before he seriously hurts someone/thing and gets sectioned.

On the matter of her alledgedly again driving to get Harvey (she was seen driving in Gloucester near the college) why do the college let her drive off with him knowing she's banned, has no valid insurance etc? Surely they must read the papers? Do they not have a 'duty of care'?
Out of interest, if Harvey did commit an assault and was charged and convicted, what would the likely punishment be? And I assume he would have to leave National Star?

No offence meant with above question I'm just genuinely curious.

I also remember the allegation someone posted here that he assaulted a teacher at National Star. Dunno if true, but serious if so.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm 90% sure this is Harvey's voice from the hotel room
It probably one of her new 'mates' impersonating him and taking the piss ... she probably thinks it's funny because it's them and not someone she doesn't know in which case she would kick up a fuss

Reactions: 27
Meanwhile Skanky's skanky sister is having a lovely family weekend away (grifted) in the Cotswolds and has taken her son along too. Pity she didn't take her niece and nephew who are probably stuck in the crappy MM with Lynn Rickwood, disgraced social wanker or grandparents of the year SFP and pervy Paul. Good news is Skanky, your sister is catching up with you in the grifting game ✌
This makes me angry. I HATE grifting. It's not like she's even a popular influencer, the hotel shouldn't have given her this freebie. Just pay for your own bloody weekend away! No dignity among them.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Didn’t Chloe say last night, when Harvey was in Newcastle with them he nearly did something to her,, KP just laughed about it. I’ll have a listen again when I get home

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Bloody well done you xx 👏 cant wait to see you videos etc tomorrow 😀 did she 'sing' :m
She did! Two songs, but fortunately for me I missed it 🤣🤣! Don’t worry Krusties MrJaynie got it all for me. He’s working today but I will get those videos later, as well as posting the videos I took of her - I need to edit them into smaller videos for Tattle. I’ve only now woken up and I need a little time to humanise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Out of interest, if Harvey did commit an assault and was charged and convicted, what would the likely punishment be? And I assume he would have to leave National Star?

No offence meant with above question I'm just genuinely curious.

I also remember the allegation someone posted here that he assaulted a teacher at National Star. Dunno if true, but serious if so.
This has been asked before and someone disagreed with me but personally I don't think he'd be charged. He supposedly got the mental age of a seven year old, so how could he be held criminally responsible? It wouldn't be in the public interest to charge someone like Harvey. His caregivers and whatever adult were looking after him would be more liable IMO.

Reactions: 36
Didn’t Chloe say last night, when Harvey was in Newcastle with them he nearly did something to her,, KP just laughed about it. I’ll have a listen again when I get home
That's really worrying if true.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

She never goes anywhere on her own, even SHE can't stand her own company!
Easy for college to think she's not the one driving I guess

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.