Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
Something weird is going on on her FB, there are normally dozens of her stupid video ads for JYYCrap.
Today nothing for days going back.
Wonder why?
The other day there were a few peeps commenting they'd received an email saying they'd won and a link from her asking for bank info...🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
For some reason, the DM didn't publish my little rhyme about this generation's Liz Taylor and Richard Burton.

He ticks all my boxes
the harpy said
I'll psychologically castrate him
And tie him to my bed

He must be willing
to be at her beck and calls.
And be contented
to be lead around
by his balls!
Post it under their relationship announcement photo fakery 👍
Excellent suggestion, yes come on over Carl, confession is good for the soul🙏🙏🙏
I wonder wander what his username could be?
Sink Boy??

• Haha
Reactions: 18

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I know for a fact she was obsessed with showing everyone possible, the Alex video's. Constantly saying really shocking things about him & so was AFP. Then KFP went to the thick bitch Houghton woman, who Alex had baby Dolly with & encouraged her to try & bring Alex down too. Court cases for custody of the little girl. Between these 2 witches, Alex was persecuted & reviled. He was deprived of seeing his then, only child. Both Houghton & Price are a disgrace. Truly bitter & twisted individuals.

And HOW did she get away with saying this? - Unbelievable .........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viEdEDaeKN4 The mum-of-five, who made her debut on the daytime TV show on Tuesday, also explained that she'd tried to offer Alex "help" during their marriage. Implying that his alter-ego was the first step in transitioning into a woman, the former glamour model said: "If he does end up being a transgender it wouldn't surprise me.7 Jan 2016

Interesting that KFP's brother Daniel & Andrew Gould were also dressed as a woman ! View attachment 2783067
Drag act: Katie Price appeared at her book signing with boyfriend Alex Reid (far left) brother Danny Price, horse trainer Alex Gould and friend Phil Turner, all dressed in women's clothes
Forgot about Phil Turner! They had a massive falling out, didn’t they?

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Pretty sure you can just join again now. But like you say they’ve all probably got accounts anyway!

There you go Carl, if you’ve already got an account it’s super simple to drop the ☕ 😉
You dont need an account to read posts, it is public. If you want to reply then you need an account

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Remember when SB was pushing her in a wheelchair when she 'broke her feet, while waiting for a lift skanky looked up at him lovingly and he spat on her?
So perhaps the filthy old hag does look on gobbing on yer belovéd as symbol of affection (or infection)?

• Haha

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
The problem is if Jimmy Saville was still alive he would probably still be getting away with his vile behaviour. Has no one would stand up against him.
I'd like to think not but seeing how much cheating, abuse and corruption is being tolerated and even excused all over the world probably not 😪🤬🤬

• Sad

shizzler

VIP Member
Actually, what Jada needs in Princess, she could probably make those clothes look halfway decent, but I suppose she's a cut above the rubbish her mother has to make do with.
P would struggle modelling the rags that fit size 8-22, I mean, how is that sizing even a thing?? 🤔🤔

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Also makes you wonder what things skanks encouraged at her parties and what she has on CCTV, can imagine a few people to have fallen for the fetish things and not realised they are being filmed. That is until skank slips it into the conversation when she needs a good lawyer, alibi, money. 😎
Cowell and Morgan come to mind

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
MAD HAIR MAD CUNT! 🤣
Shit hair mad cunt 😂
---
Kieran should be able to present this to the judge I think alongside the fact she's possibly going to be a double bankrupt and owing a serious tax debt, possible fraud charges and her house being repossessed. Where the hell does that leave her on being able to provide the children's basic needs? She's fucked up on providing the environmental, housing and stability needs.
She also doesn't give a shite about safety as she was driving with Harvey in the car with no insurance and no valid licence. I said that last year though when it happened though, hopefully, a judge will get to see all this put together in front of them very soon.
So let’s call this fake relationship a thing, and it will last longer than we thought, so how are they going to see each other regularly. She cannot take B out of school, J is at home all the time, which means she has to travel to Essex constantly (cannot drive, is he driving back and forth to get her, maybe Jess running her around all the time 🤷🏽‍♀️) or she moves him into the MM, away from his life and friends, is he going to do that. I can’t see either option working, how is she going to play this bollox 🤔

If she leaves the kids every weekend, and even during the week, surely KH has a great case to get them back very soon. Skank’s in chase-mode, she’s not spending any time with B & J, I just can’t see how this works for her, he has to move in doesn’t he, then the fun and games start, he’ll see the real Skank everyday, and as we know it’s pretty ugly in many many many ways 🤔😁
Some part of her must be considering it’s all going tits up soon & she’s making sure she has her fall back guy?

Last edited: