Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Out of interest, if Harvey did commit an assault and was charged and convicted, what would the likely punishment be? And I assume he would have to leave National Star?

No offence meant with above question I'm just genuinely curious.

I also remember the allegation someone posted here that he assaulted a teacher at National Star. Dunno if true, but serious if so.
I think the first question would be regards the circumstance, for example, the college would be aware of potential outbursts and would do everything possible to pre-empt and avoid. However, if he WAS in a nightclub (again, just example), questions should be asked WHY an adult with the mental capacity of a 7yo (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) who has sensory issues amongst other things was 1) allowed in by management in first place 2) what would their PLI be to cover this 3) why would the parent/guardian allow him to be there with all his issues? If he assaults someone, I doubt he would be arrested/convicted due to his reduced capacity, and if he has assaulted someone already, it's been dealt with by the relevant authorities, ie carers and college.

Reactions: 19

Parry1988

VIP Member
That clip she put on insta from the tv days of bunny throwing a strop...was that jayda in the background? I didn't realise she'd been on the scene so long I though they'd just met recently with the JYY shite. How long has she been knocking around with her then, no wonder yhe bankruptcy wanted to chat to her 😳

KK77

VIP Member
Loads of photos of her have just appeared on the club’s FB page, please someone takes the kids off her NOW and let her drink and party herself into the ground, as she’s gonna continue this behaviour. Appears she may be out with Kryten tonight, who knows, if so who’s driving her 🤔 I think she’s really lost it now, and she‘s getting worse. What is it going to take to show how dangerous (I really believe she’s a danger to B & J) and out of control she is 🤷🏽‍♀️

State of her, gee I can’t wait for the next court dates, I can’t believe this old drunk/high has-been will escape justice for much longer 🙏🏾…..

View attachment 2784405
I agree, le KP run herself in to the ground and let B&J start enjoying their childhood again with their Dad. Do you think we can we get MrJ in to video the court appearance(s)? 😜

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Then she's in with a chance.

If Jada wants to sell this stuff why doesn't she get a pretty model, someone younger who the buyers could relate to?
Actually, what Jada needs in Princess, she could probably make those clothes look halfway decent, but I suppose she's a cut above the rubbish her mother has to make do with.

• Haha

Rosequeen

Same. I caught it from my daughter. Two weeks on I’m still coughing like a Victorian with consumption. Daughter went to chemist as her throat and ears were so sore. Since there was no infection there was nothing they could give her. Said it was a virus everyone in our village seems to have.
Same here. Hubby told me today to go and get checked out for TB lol. I've had it on and off since December.

• Heart
  • Wow

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Cover your ears, sorry I don't know how to upload full videos, just snipets

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Why the fuck are OK doing a fucking article on vile animal murderer,tax dodger,bankrupt and abusive Cunt.Can’t understand it.😡
Because Dolly my darling, the hideous, loud mouthed, filthy arsed cunt is protected and it's been decided that its time to resurrect the dead career!
It's all about the wonga, there's money to be made from the simple & gullible by rehashing the rinse & repeat of an has been to give fellow minded lazy cunts the belief that all you need do is lie, cheat & grift in life and everything can be yours, and fuck the cost and consequences, as that is for the little people.
Wouldn't surprise me one iota if AFP doesn't make it into the story and pictures, hey, like mother, like daughter!
I just wish these cunts would all die, in a fortnight nobody would care or know they had existed.

MickySpoon

The fact she only sings the odd line shows her inflated grandiose sense of self and it's exceptionally hilarious whilst also having me squint with embarrassment. I'm probably even worse souding on the karaoke tbf, but I know how bad I am and no way would I miss any lines 😆

• Haha

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Out of interest, if Harvey did commit an assault and was charged and convicted, what would the likely punishment be? And I assume he would have to leave National Star?

No offence meant with above question I'm just genuinely curious.

I also remember the allegation someone posted here that he assaulted a teacher at National Star. Dunno if true, but serious if so.
I don't think he would be charged as he's a vulnerable adult . The college or his care provider would have to alter his care plan but police wouldn't be involved.

lozenger

Chatty Member
Another boring shoot in her life 🙄7 people to oversee it...or this for the OK interview 🤔
Then again
Looks like a sample book cover image on the chair
---

Snap 🤣
The pics on that sample not recent as her hair color looks that brown blonde wig
they are likely reference shots - stock images issued by director to the shoot team for them to re create the look they want

maggie-moo

VIP Member
The piss take interview with JJ that CF posted on Tic Tock, is its Harvey in the background saying "I love it"
Sorry I can't seem to upload videos 😭😭

• Wow