Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I’m feeling pissed off with her today, but that made me laugh out loud. Thank you. Oh yes that skiing on her arse 😂

Think it needs playing again, sense most of us are even more disgusted with her after Neath (though I believe The Sun are going to use it against her very soon 😉) and now another podcast twat is up her arse again 🤦🏽‍♀️

Still we have this, this is her skiing, we need to remember, despite the brain dead fans bigging her up, this is who she is, an incompetent useless idiot, zero talent for anything other than being a constant twat, my daughter can ski at 10 years old, this is Skank’s level, yes I feel better viewing this again 😂

View attachment 2783543
So it goes "sking" and spends the time on the piste sitting on it's arse because it cannot remain upright;
I guess its understandable when you have the 20 gallon twins bolted on the front of it - thats bound to make one unstable let alone on that slippy stuff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Wow 😮 She Openly Ticks every box
She's Hannibal Lecter's sister!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

tracey3871

VIP Member
Look at the attention BOTH of them are getting. I wonder which one organised selling the ski trip photos. I'm sure she has backgrid on speed dial.
The court cases, returned Range Rover, Jett and Bunny being dumped with whoever, all seem to have been forgotten about
Nothing has been forgotten by the people it matters to ... as for the rest it's just crappy stories that very few are inerested in

Last edited:

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
That clip she put on insta from the tv days of bunny throwing a strop...was that jayda in the background? I didn't realise she'd been on the scene so long I though they'd just met recently with the JYY shite. How long has she been knocking around with her then, no wonder yhe bankruptcy wanted to chat to her 😳
If you see Jeyda instagram her and KP been working together for long time on the clothing stuff …. There’s pics in 2016 of KP modelling them for her !

• Wow
🎶Theres only one Lynn Rickwood
Theres only one Lynne Rickwood
One Lynne Rickwood

(aka corrupt social worker, liar and grovelling apologist for the skank!) 🎶

* Social Wanker - I love it!!! Do you love it????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Someone else came up with 'social wanker' so I can't claim credit. It's good though, I'm sticking to it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
Last edited:
  • Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I wonder where he's gotten his inspiration from....
---

It's the fact that she missed more than half the words and just stood there frozen, like one of her old sex tapes buffering on a slow Internet connection that had me rolling.
Well,if you’ve ever visited Billingsgate market it’s Skankfishmarket.🤣

• Haha

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck was she wearing last night? My brain just camt understand it. No doubt its designer and cost ££££££ but it just looks like shit.
It’ll be some shit she's been sent for free, out the bargain bin or something of Chloe’s 😂

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
A few new photos that I haven't seen being published on Wales Online.... and I love this one...

Looks like she's about to wrestle that DJ's gear out of his hands and do her own set....! Either that or she's about to eat him... I'm not quite sure....
View attachment 2785229

New beau ! Fake as hell. Playing Gin rummy - wow, what a date . This is a publicity stunt.
1709129674517.png

• Haha

KK77

VIP Member
Hats off to you Mr JaynieDay for the vids and pictures. I've zoomed in one one and oh my god the nose is collapsing. Nostrils different sizes just like Phil and Grant and her eyes. Tiny eye, tiny nostril! 🤣👃

View attachment 2782460
Yep, and if you zoom in, although I am guessing it’s the light, the green blob under her collapsed nostrill is not a food look!

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
She also ticks every box for Anti Social Personality disorder but it's a very similar thing. It explains the constant law breaking and how she has no fear of consequences. That's why I think she needs prison. Nothing else seems to stop her behaviour.

View attachment 2783779

View attachment 2783780
I've been watching The jury and the (murdered by hubby) wife had previously been assessed by a professional. Her diagnosis was Kipper to a tee.
Cluster 'B' personality. Someone on these threads already posted what is actually defined and yes, much of the above 👆 applies.

• Heart