Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be surprised if all three were in on the love triangle showmance facade 🙄 honestly, what these desperados would do for publicity!
You can add Mr 1000 pages of truth frontline sink boy to that, hes just as bad popping his head out with some cryptic crap every now and then to keep himself in the relationship hoping for some column inches. Another dick that values his blue tick and shot at zlist fame if he was going to spill the beans he'd have done it by now the sad little prick. 😎

Reactions: 39
They truly are a dysfunctional bunch. I would love to know what Sophie thinks about her sister's club appearance. What does she think about her 46 year old sister telling 19 year olds to spit in random people's mouths and asking if they're virgins or not? Do you think that's right Sophie? Does she think it's OK if Albert gets to 13 and gets 'educated' by Aunty Katie about sexual terms like she's done with other 13 year olds? What kind of person walks up to 13 year old kids they don't know and gives them 'sex education' and repeatedly says 'I love you guys' and touches the kids? Would you be fine with a man doing this to your son? Come on Sophie 'MAN' up. and grow a pair.....or a conscience. :mad:
Why don't you have a podcast all about it :rolleyes:

(I'm really riled by them today :cautious:😅)

The kids in this, she says they're 12/13 :sick:
Jeez, she’s off her face in that video 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Could be but apparently, she is not as old as corrupt social wanker Lynne Rickwood!
🎶Theres only one Lynn Rickwood
Theres only one Lynne Rickwood
One Lynne Rickwood

(aka corrupt social worker, liar and grovelling apologist for the skank!) 🎶

* Social Wanker - I love it!!! Do you love it????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I dont know if I have read this right but is it saying that the previous BR debt gets added to the new BR but only gets paid after the 2nd BR is fully paid?
----------------------------

When a bankruptcy order is made and the bankrupt has not been discharged from prior bankruptcy proceedings, the trustee in the earlier bankruptcy is entitled to prove in the later bankruptcy for (Section 335(5)):

• the unsatisfied balance of the provable debts in the earlier bankruptcy,
  • interest payable on that balance, and
  • any unpaid expenses in the earlier bankruptcy.
Where the bankrupt has been discharged from the earlier proceedings the trustee is not entitled to make such a claim.

NB Any claim by the trustee in the earlier bankruptcy would rank for payment only after all other proved debts have been paid in full with interest in the later bankruptcy (Section 335(6)).

Where the official receiver becomes aware that a bankrupt is undischarged from previous bankruptcy dealings, they should inform the trustee (in the earlier proceedings) of the making of the bankruptcy order to ensure that any undistributed assets relating to any after-acquired property and/or monies paid under an IPA, are transferred to the later proceedings (Section 334, Rule 10.151). The official receiver should also ensure that the claim of the trustee in the earlier bankruptcy is noted in ISCIS.

55.7 Assets from a previous bankruptcy
In circumstances where a bankruptcy order is made against an undischarged bankrupt any assets (including income) acquired by them after the date of the earlier bankruptcy and not yet distributed by the trustee are to be transferred to the later bankruptcy (Section 334(3), Section 335(1)). Any such money or property will then form part of the estate in the later bankruptcy but subject to a first charge in favour of the earlier trustee for any expenses they may have incurred in dealing with those assets (Section 335(3)).

Where, on receiving notice of a bankruptcy petition, a trustee has any after-acquired property they should hold and protect the property until the petition is disposed of. Any disposal after receipt of notice is void unless the consent or ratification of the court dealing with the earlier bankruptcy is obtained (Section 334 (2)).

Reactions: 14
Jeez, she’s off her face in that video 😡
She singles out a lad and gets her claws on him. Seems to be similar from how she acts in clubs and even with Jr :sick:, going for the young men. I imagine many parents would knock her dentures out if they saw her doing this with their kid.

Pedalos often say 'I'm educating them on sex' to justify their abuse. I've heard that before, it seems similar to what she's doing. She's with a woman too who tries to get her to come away twice. This woman must have known she was doing something dodgy. It is really concerning she is so brazen she actually films herself doing this and wants to live stream it o_O

Screen Shot 2024-02-27 at 14.49.58.png

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Something weird is going on on her FB, there are normally dozens of her stupid video ads for JYYCrap.
Today nothing for days going back.
Wonder why?
The other day there were a few peeps commenting they'd received an email saying they'd won and a link from her asking for bank info...🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hoist by her on petard..... Lists every nasty comment but Skanky thinks....: "I don't actually have a problem with her and never had and if she reached out." Long term memory loss Skanky?

Reactions: 23
🎶Theres only one Lynn Rickwood
Theres only one Lynne Rickwood
One Lynne Rickwood

(aka corrupt social worker, liar and grovelling apologist for the skank!) 🎶

* Social Wanker - I love it!!! Do you love it????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Someone else came up with 'social wanker' so I can't claim credit. It's good though, I'm sticking to it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really is as usual winding me up,she’s a ‘NONCESS’ I’ve said it before I’ll say it again.😡

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Very,very true,she gets off on vile things she does I bet,when she released those vids etc of AR bet your life,she got off on those when she was showing them.bleeping dangerous nooo way should she be near kids etc.😡Poor kids.
Absolutely disgusting behavior at the Neath gig, getting 'non-couples' to spit in each others mouths. Doesn't she know that you can be arrested just for spitting at someone - it is classed as assault. :sick:
---
Legoman announces 'megabucks' deal mowdellin flasher macs and shopping bags 'I am so grateful for this opportunity that my mowdel girlfriend The Skank has grifted for me'
Roy and Hayley, lolalot!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm far from prude. In fact tbh I'm an absolute filth bag.

This woman though? Her behaviour is absolutely shocking. She has no boundaries, her treatment of men and the publicly shaming of her exes (he's got a tiny willy!) is childishly appalling. Her overtly sexual behaviour around others especially the very young is shameful.

She's a complete nuisance and a predator. As others have said if this was a man in 'the industry' he would have been torn down ages ago.

Why is this Teflon bleep protected so?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
View attachment 2782275Pete trying to get an understanding of what it is like to be pregnant, but is instead he's channelling his inner Grant and Phil 😁
In fairness Pete also gave birth through one of those electric machines that send electric shocks so the man feels similar contractions....on loose women ....because ladies we all know 5 minutes on a tens machine is all there is to it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.