Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Expect to now be inundated with the same old 🤮 that she said about Carl
What a load of absolute tit. Says this about every man. These people will say anything to get tabloid headlines and OK magazine shoots and ultimately COIN.

As usual it's J&B i feel sorry for having yet another 'daddy' shoved into their lives who will be gone again soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
She's getting slaughtered on her insta post.. nobody cares. Give the kids back to Kieran, you scabby bleep, then you can duck off with Lego bleep for a few weeks until the BH brings you down. You bleeping piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
“He is amazing,” she told us. “He makes me feel alive, safe and happy. I’ve not told anyone else publicly about him yet. He is like a dream come true and ticks every box.”

Who is she talking about with this quote?

A: Carl
---
She said: "He ticks every box my mum has wanted. Because she said 'Before I die, I want to make sure this and that'. And he ticks every box for my mum. He's got a job, he's got his own business. You know I have this issue about people paying for me, we had this issue so I have to let him buy me dinner. He takes me away and he'll put me on a pedestal, and no-one's ever done that.”

And this one?

A: Kris B

Sorry @buttheyneverblindme just seen your same post!
If it wasn't side splitting hilarious, it would be tragically sad

Reactions: 27
Out of interest, if Harvey did commit an assault and was charged and convicted, what would the likely punishment be? And I assume he would have to leave National Star?

No offence meant with above question I'm just genuinely curious.

I also remember the allegation someone posted here that he assaulted a teacher at National Star. Dunno if true, but serious if so.
If it’s true that his mental age is 7 and his health conditions are as stated, he would not be charged or convicted. His care plan would be changed to safeguard him and others to mitigate any risk of reoccurrence.

Reactions: 29
JJ, February 2024: "They say things happen for a reason... the unexpected happened. Fate. Ticks every box. You are a real gentleman."

Carl Woods, July/October 2020: "I believe in fate and I met him for a reason. I can only thank his parents for bringing up a total gentleman. He is like a dream come true and ticks every box."

Kris Boyson, June/July 2018: "All I can say is that Kris Boyson ticks these boxes" (a caption to a quote she put on Instagram). "Kris Boyson is the real gentleman who puts a smile on my face every day."

Literally rinse and repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
They were both ordered to go by their supreme leader, Darth jayda, she's pulling their strings, they must have to play ball for her for some reason as it can't be for a big earner for each of them, something very weird here, maybe it will all come out once they've finished investigating her.
Maybe Darth Jeyda is the ❄ supplier? The drugs overlord, does she supply them or get them to take some around these clubs for her ??

Reactions: 31
Seriously why did they go to this thing, a small club in a little market town, an hours drive away from Cardiff. Neither wanted to be there, just f*cking about in a hotel room for hours and turning up late after midnight totally pissed-up. Chloe flying to Bristol, then a long drive to the club. Chloe is loaded, she is making more money on those bloody TT battles than something like this, she really didn’t want to be there, she doesn’t need to do this. Skank also had a long journey to get there. The entrance fee was hardly anything, their appearance fee must have been so small. They’ll gain no positive publicity from this, Skank was booed, looks like Chloe was hardly noticed, honestly it’s bizarre 🤷🏽‍♀️

I know we think washing money or even ❄ is in play, but I don’t really think it is, I can’t see Chloe being involved in anything like that. I just dunno what the point of it is, what game is in play, Skank always does things for a reason, she’s lazy, and Chloe is pretty much the same and she went there 2 weeks ago as well. It screams something very dodgy, but what is It, I’m flummoxed by it all.

Comment from last night, they just went home 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2778917
I wonder how long it will be before skanky jumps on this Tiktok battle bandwagon then if there's good money to be made from it? As for that poster's comment about them being 3 hours late, this is what clubs always do. Tell people they need to get there 'early' in full knowledge that the 'stars' won't be there for several hours afterwards as they just want to sell more alcohol to the idiots that are going to see them!

Reactions: 34
They are more lenient in the country. Look at that case in America. The lad is facing 30 years for beating up a teachers aid.
I'm not a fan of america's justice system at all, they do lock up mentally deficient youngsters up who don't really understand things. I don't think prison is the answer for that person you mention.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
` Insanity, is doing the same thing, over ... over and OVER .... and expecting different results `

Screenshot_20240225_134613_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240225-140707_Instagram.jpg
713PI5jCh7L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
Heyyyy halfwitlegoBOY keep ole NANA ` pwwicceee ` away from the crackpipe, she`s spewing aload of bleeping delusional drug induced tit again .... blahhhh ... blahhh .... BLAHHHHHHHH ❄❄❄:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Wonder how Carl (notice I'm using his name and not being cruel) will react when the OK rag interview comes out, usually lots of glossy pics and "how much we love each other" comments, can't be a nice feeling when 2 minutes after you split she's fully moved on.
I wonder what load of BS and tripe the 'reveal what we will reveal' is ... that Lego rescued her from evil coercive controlling Carl ... they didn't plan it, there wasn't an affair but they slowly fell in love when he stepped in out of nowhere to protect her the first time months ago ... her Knight in shining armour .... blah blah ... just another twit in tinfoil
---
` Insanity, is doing the same thing, over ... over and OVER .... and expecting different results `

Hey halfwitView attachment 2779443View attachment 2779444View attachment 2779446legoBOY keep ole NANA ` pwwicceee ` away from the crackpipe, she`s spewing aload of bleeping delusional drug induced tit again .... blahhhh ... blahhh .... BLAHHHHHHHH ❄❄❄:rolleyes:
He still isnt looking at her ....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Out of interest, if Harvey did commit an assault and was charged and convicted, what would the likely punishment be? And I assume he would have to leave National Star?

No offence meant with above question I'm just genuinely curious.

I also remember the allegation someone posted here that he assaulted a teacher at National Star. Dunno if true, but serious if so.
I don't think he would be charged as he's a vulnerable adult . The college or his care provider would have to alter his care plan but police wouldn't be involved.

Reactions: 19
🙄 here we go again. She is exhausting….
What on earth must P and J think. I honestly think her relationship with J is just over. He hasn’t seen her at all since the hour at the fun run last sep. something has gone on there. As for P, she isn’t stupid, think she will pull further away now!
Not bn funny, but Lego head is playing with fire here so deserves to be burned. I personally can’t be arsed with the bullshit anymore! I go to bed each night and just feel so incredibly grateful that I am not her.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.