Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t true, but a tiny part of me hoped it was as she knows she’s going to end up in HMP New Hall - women’s prison on the outskirts of Wakefield 🙏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hi Legoman ... I know that you are really excited at being in OK ... but ...are you equally excited meeting all of Kippers big established celebrity mates?... no, didn't think so, the zelebs you already know and INTRODUCED HER TO are as big as it gets... woo hoo ... grab a granny loves it
---
Is she NEVER without the vape? Unbelievable. What a mess she looks, even having daily ‘ ME care’ sessions. Makes my skin crawl. That arrogant sneer. 🤮🙈
She used to fly the USA for hair ... then Turkey ... now grifting for free in UK anywhere she can get it ... tick tock
---
I wish she was stuck with that look 🤣🤣
So does she 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Latest...here it is!

"The star, who was thought to have stopped drinking alcohol...." 🤣
Yes, yes, yes, The Scum have really gone for her, wow this is f*cking brilliant, gee they really do want to take her down, woo hoo I f*cking love it, thank you @JaynieDay that video is brilliant, it really shows who she is, c’mon braindeads defend this one, she’s a filthy mouthed perv, you all ok tonight 😁

All these wankers like this podcast person portraying her as little Miss hard-done-by, and companies still wanting to have their name associated with her, this is who you support, and way more is going to come out soon about her. Oh happy day, this has cheered me up, it’s not time for Kool and the Gang, but we are close, the Skank has been exposed as a drunk (doesn’t drink 🤦🏽‍♀️) foul-mouthed letch, speaking filth to young teenagers. Miss Teflon Tits ain’t looking so Teflon now, The Scum are coming for her 🥳

What you say Kylie 😉😁

IMG_3798.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I know this isn’t true, but a tiny part of me hoped it was as she knows she’s going to end up in HMP New Hall - women’s prison on the outskirts of Wakefield 🙏
I’m Hopeful and so is Jeyda that she gets HMP Downview as they have started Making clothes lol
JYY at HMP lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Still laughing about The Scum article, they are tearing her a new one, this a beautiful take-down, every line is a beauty, they are destroying her 🥳😂

Frame it and hang it in the Tate Modern 😂….

IMG_7270.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Yes, yes, yes, The Scum have really gone for her, wow this is f*cking brilliant, gee they really do want to take her down, woo hoo I f*cking love it, thank you @JaynieDay that video is brilliant, it really shows who she is, c’mon braindeads defend this one, she’s a filthy mouthed perv, you all ok tonight 😁

All these wankers like this podcast person portraying her as little Miss hard-done-by, and companies still wanting to have their name associated with her, this is who you support, and way more is going to come out soon about her. Oh happy day, this has cheered me up, it’s not time for Kool and the Gang, but we are close, the Skank has been exposed as a drunk (doesn’t drink 🤦🏽‍♀️) foul-mouthed letch, speaking filth to young teenagers. Miss Teflon Tits ain’t looking so Teflon now, The Scum are coming for her 🥳

What you say Kylie 😉😁

View attachment 2783939
Just need the DM to cover this video with comments open🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Her eyes there🫨dead and glazed. It's not just the filter, this is when she is, not happy, but she feels something. Only when she is having a treatment, proceedure or pamper does she feel something. Even pain is good as she gets attention and that is the one thing this soulless entity loves.
And look at the way she is clutching her vape.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm not so sure. People had reported him for various things over the years and the media did start going after him a few years before his death ( He threatened to sue the Sun). His death did open the floodgates for loads of other women to come forward about other male celebrities though. So now, we do have people coming forward over male celebs such as Brand, Edwards, Weinstein, Glitter, Stephen Bear etc.
Where are the people accusing KP though and are they listened to? Alex Reid wasn't really listened to, not by media or police it seems. Are there any reports linking her to abuse in the press like Savile.....or documentary investigations going on, nope. I would say it's because her victims are men and it gets dismissed. Caroline Flack's victim got dismissed in the press, it's just weird and not right.
I agree, I think if he had lived the “ me too” movement would have sparked the floodgates. She really needs to have this behaviour highlighted in the papers and called out as unacceptable, maybe then people will see it’s not just banter with her

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Latest...here it is!

Mr JaynieDay is famous. Woooohooo! 😄

.....'
After attempting to sing, but struggling to remember any words, Katie decided to pull fans up on stage.

She then proceeded to pair them off with each other – while demanding to know about their sex lives.

At one point she called out a lad for looking nervous, asking him: “Are you a virgin?”

She then badgered a 19-year-old to pair up with a 38-year-old woman, questioning: “Have you ever been with an older woman before.”

Katie then tries to get them to play a game, starting with them ‘spitting’ in each other’s mouths.

''

Getting the relevant info in there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Very familiar, everyone on there is calling her a narcissist. She's very negative and nasty it seems, tells people to 'duck your mum' if they criticise her! Sounds like another KP in many ways ( drinking, crappy men she complains about, bad relationships, grifting) . Her real name is Laura Hughes it would seem.

View attachment 2783613

View attachment 2783616
Holy duck, and she thinks she’s qualified to give relationship advice. What a bloody joke. No wonder she has tattle thread

• Haha
And yet there's someone out there in the public eye getting slammed for saying, "good girl" to a woman. Not defending that but how come there isn't outrage about KP saying MUCH worse?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder if the people in that club were all over 18? She could have easily been speaking to even younger teens than she thought. She has absolutely no sense of risk or responsibility.

Reactions: 34
Still laughing about The Scum article, they are tearing her a new one, this a beautiful take-down, every line is a beauty, they are destroying her 🥳😂

Frame it and hang it in the Tate Modern 😂….

View attachment 2783984
Doesn't look good for the happy couple of lovebirds brought together by fate, only been 3 days since they went instasham official and skanks fan is already saying history will repeat and slagging kryten off for using her for fame. 🤣 Now the weekend behaviour gets an outing when kryten dumped Ella for less. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Latest...here it is!

Ohh @MrJayneDay you have been quoted. Your internet famous
“The person sharing the video, commented: “She get booked to do a guest appearance, turn up somewhere around midnight sing one or two lines of a couple of songs, zone out and forget the song lines, I'm not being harsh here, they were dance songs, there ain't a lot of words and it's usually just repeating them over and over.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Latest...here it is!

They’ve copied word for word what was written on here. Well done Mr and Ms Janie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Doesn't look good for the happy couple of lovebirds brought together by fate, only been 3 days since they went instasham official and skanks fan is already saying history will repeat and slagging kryten off for using her for fame. 🤣 Now the weekend behaviour gets an outing when kryten dumped Ella for less. 🤣
As she spirals out of control, her behaviour is likley to escalate - we could see her scoffing on loads of eggs in the run up to Easter 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe that’s the cause of the bloated stomach
I do think, however odd the relationship, Carl provided her with some stability.

edited: to scoffing. I wrote quaffing! Who quaffs eggs! I find myself questioning my language here, surrounded by so many literary genii/geniuses 🤔

• Haha
And yet there's someone out there in the public eye getting slammed for saying, "good girl" to a woman. Not defending that but how come there isn't outrage about KP saying MUCH worse?
Calling someone a good girl is patronising but I don't get why people are outraged and offended. If you were the target of it you could just say I prefer being called a woman you old duffer.... and move on. It's nothing like Dirty Perv Price and how she tries to foist herself on younger people :sick:

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.