Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Whenever you feel angry about KP ‘getting away with things’ just look at the facts, and realise how shitty her life is now. And miserable.
Back in the day, she was invited to red carpet events and premieres. Had access to and could afford the best MUAs, hairdressers and stylists. TV shows. Glossy spreads in OK! Magazine. Lots of high profile exposure for her latest venture, be it books or perfume.
Now she’s a hideous mangled mess. Ugly scribbled on, scarred body. Mutilated face with ridiculous eyebrows and lips resembling a smashed caterpillar. Nasty cheap extensions. Comedy tits. Vile clothes that set off sparks and look exactly like something you could nick at the Roman Road market. Even Kat Slater would baulk at them.
As for ‘work’ - PAs in chavvy nightclubs that book her, as they know full well she’s going to be gobby, obscene and vulgar. Point and laugh, like a Victorian freak show attraction. Having to flog loo roll and plastic dolls….hated and loathed by all…what a life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

BadJanet

VIP Member
Hi Krusties, I lied earlier, sorry. MissJaynie wasn’t ill - it was misdirection for the Skank and her minions! I was thinking about what happened at the Court and didn’t want to give her an excuse to cancel.

So … I saw Skank in the flesh, hmm she was trying to be interesting but she fell flat. There was a lot of booing, plus a lot of people were at the club without knowing she was due to appear. I got chatting to a few people in line and in the smoking area, many of whom had attended the club without any awareness that madam was due to appear.

Here’s a basic rundown of the evening’s events. Skank was late appearing at the club. She showed up at around12.08, I was in the smoking area and MrJaynie started taking photos and videos. I will add them tomorrow as I am drunk posting sorry. I had a great night,
Wow, thanks for taking one for the team. Hope your senses of sight, smell and hearing recover from their shock soon. Look forward to your report 😍😲❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Latest...here it is!

"The star, who was thought to have stopped drinking alcohol...." 🤣
They’ve copied word for word what was written on here. Well done Mr and Ms Janie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
She's just a dirty old perv. Asking these youngsters 'Are you gay', 'Are you a virgin', 'have you ever had an older woman', 'do you shave your sack' Are you bisexual :sick: :sick: :sick: She starts saying 'can you imagine 19 and 38'. What the fuck is wrong with her :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Apologies if this has already been posted, I've just seen this and it sounds from the comments as though it's possibly the Skank

IMG_6169.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

BadJanet

VIP Member
So, whilst waiting for our lovely Krusty cup of tea I thought I'd take a leaf out of Skanky's book and do a spot of self care. 😎
So far I've been sprayed with Creosote from head to foot, had long pieces of plastic superglued to my nails, gaffer taped my face to lift my features skywards, sharpied and laminated my eyebrows on, put 12 pairs of false lashes on and stuck some jelly babies on my lips. I'm trying to persuade Mr Bad to weave 10000 bootlaces into my hair by way of extensions and a bouncy blow plus lend me his rugby glow in the dark gumshield. All whilst lounging in a reclining chair admiring myself in the mirror and texting any young male zleb who replies back.
I'm loving my new look, do you love it too? 💋💅💇💈💓

• Haha
  • Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Sick

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Ohh @MrJayneDay you have been quoted. Your internet famous
“The person sharing the video, commented: “She get booked to do a guest appearance, turn up somewhere around midnight sing one or two lines of a couple of songs, zone out and forget the song lines, I'm not being harsh here, they were dance songs, there ain't a lot of words and it's usually just repeating them over and over.”
Just read the Sun quote to MrJaynie, he replied “Wow, I’m published”, it’s far too early in the morning to be laughing this hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I've heard on the grapevine Stella McCartney has designed the dress for the upcoming wedding of skank and kryten. 🤣
Screenshot_20240131-194524.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
OK, here's a cringe fest of the worst of the photos I got of her, thankfully this phone can snap a picture while recording video, got some crackers mid shout etc.
View attachment 2781730

Ok, that's probably aboutbthe best picture of her, as it was touched up even more she has been physically.

View attachment 2781731

I imagine there are a number of photos of her with her hand in this position.
View attachment 2781734

Some good shadows on this one!
View attachment 2781738

Chin chinnedy, chin chinnedy chin chin cheroo...View attachment 2781741

Ain't got a caption for this one.
View attachment 2781742

That moment when you're not sure if you put extra Tenna lady pads in the over night bag, either that or she shouldn't have trusted that part.
View attachment 2781746

The zoom on this phone is awesome, given how well it captures moon craters, I knew it would be up for this task.
View attachment 2781749

Getting punters on stage for some kind of club 18-30s type "game", this will be in the long video upload later. Ain't putting this crap on my personal youtube account, just the one created for here, no way I'll dirty up my youtube with it.

I had a sterilise my phone in Isopropyl Alcohol in work today after subjecting to this night.
View attachment 2781754

A good head on her shoulders, she's no neck in this one.
View attachment 2781772

Trying to keep order amongst the people she got up on stage.
View attachment 2781774

Maybe contemplating life choices
View attachment 2781777

Looks kinda like any other random Chav at this distance.
View attachment 2781778

The act is falling apart as she fails to herd (coming around from anesthetic) drunk cats.
View attachment 2781779

Door staff ousting the last of the punters from the stage.
View attachment 2781783

And she's off...
View attachment 2781789

Well, that's all the interesting photos done, I'll get that big video upload soon.
She looks like 'Grotbags'

1000018601.jpg

images.jpeg-2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Sorry but sink boys re-emergence isn't because he's going to spill it's because skank and kryten have gone instasham official and theres the OK mag story coming out its a warning he's keeping his eye on what's said about him, he'll do the usual and fire off a few cryptic posts just so he can stay in the public eye and get some publicity just like he did when skank and kryten went to Bulgaria. If sink boy had or was going to spill he'd have done it by now and i don't believe he's been working behind the scenes with HMRC or SS to bring an end to skank he values and still wants the zlist lifestyle and he knows all skank has to mention or get her minions to is coercive and controlling behaviour and assault and he's finished.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Hi Krusties, I lied earlier, sorry. MissJaynie wasn’t ill - it was misdirection for the Skank and her minions! I was thinking about what happened at the Court and didn’t want to give her an excuse to cancel.

So … I saw Skank in the flesh, hmm she was trying to be interesting but she fell flat. There was a lot of booing, plus a lot of people were at the club without knowing she was due to appear. I got chatting to a few people in line and in the smoking area, many of whom had attended the club without any awareness that madam was due to appear.

Here’s a basic rundown of the evening’s events. Skank was late appearing at the club. She showed up at around12.08, I was in the smoking area and MrJaynie started taking photos and videos. I will add them tomorrow as I am drunk posting sorry. I had a great night,
Wowee well done!

I don't know if it is the angle but them nostrils are 2 different sizes and pointing in different directions?

Also are them pupils a sign of being off her face? She looks vacant and glassy eyed?

1708828118909.png

• Sick
  • Haha

The dog's doodah

Many years ago I had a boyfriend who was a type one diabetic, he had to inject himself regularly but i dont ever recall us going out and him wearing a little man bag!

Be good if it went public that she was slagging off Neath girls, what a shame if she wasn't ever welcome back in Wales.

Was chatting to someone yesterday who knew of her brother Daniel through friends in Brighton. He was saying Daniel had a reputation for being a coke head and a criminal and had a bad name around the area. Was known for taking care of skanky's financial affairs but in a dodgy way and when he purchased her RR'S for her always paid in cash.

• Wow

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
🙄 here we go again. She is exhausting….
What on earth must P and J think. I honestly think her relationship with J is just over. He hasn’t seen her at all since the hour at the fun run last sep. something has gone on there. As for P, she isn’t stupid, think she will pull further away now!
Not bn funny, but Lego head is playing with fire here so deserves to be burned. I personally can’t be arsed with the bullshit anymore! I go to bed each night and just feel so incredibly grateful that I am not her.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Beetle.

I bet she’s loving that most of the talk about her at the moment is to do with her “relationship” with JJ, rather than her being called out for being an abusive, horrible, lying little bitch. Justice is coming for you though, love. It’s coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Still laughing about The Scum article, they are tearing her a new one, this a beautiful take-down, every line is a beauty, they are destroying her 🥳😂

Frame it and hang it in the Tate Modern 😂….

IMG_7270.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59