Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Kinhell, how much lacquer in that mop?
Her mouth is lopsided.
Hard faced, tic tac toothed twat. Mr T's calling he wants his chains back.
Also that top looks like a Sunday market special.
Chav
Sadly she thinks she looks lovely. Take away all the filters and you are left with one rough old hag🤮(in my opinion)

• Sick
Reactions: 19

Caw1982

VIP Member
Carl replying to posts under jake.r62. God I hate the man. Its starting to consume me the tic tac'd tooth twat.
Have a great day everyone except Katie Carl and Lauren fooking Goodyer

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Crawl is now on his Instasham 'doing a BBQ, describing himself as 'Chef Cawl'. More like 'Death Cawl'. Skanky screeching in the background.

Charcoal hasn't fully heated properly, half the meat is burnt on the outside and the burgers clearly raw in the middle. Hope they get the shits.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh I do hope so, yes, you get your coat and pop out to the BARBERS this week while you're off work & sat on your bum Tattling instead 🤣🤣❤ go on, off you pop, excuses not gonna wash now mister 👍

Evening you lovely Krusties, just catching up ❤😘 @liar liar that pic of her eating was obviously before the holiday as she still has the dark long hair extensions in and no bright red talons on. Oh, and the do as you likeys apparently knocked at my door today offering gardening services. They were told to eff off while the person doing the eff off telling looked very pointedly at my CCTV camera........the hint was taken 👍👍
Well-swerved. I had to hire a couple of heavies to sit outside my house while we had my first husband's funeral and drink-up because the likey's read the death columns and burgle the houses - my local plod at the time told me that. £200 well spent.

• Wow

Caw1982

VIP Member
Who the fucking fuck says they're going on a "baby making holiday" 🤢
I need a bath just thinking about it.
Imagine her poor teenage kids going to school being ripped because of her.
She's nothing but a publicity whore. Zero filter (personality obvs not face). Problem being she doesn't realise she's a z list laughing stock now. No thoughts for her poor kids that will feel the brunt of all her verbal diahoria!!

• Sick

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Portugal is still in lockdown until 30 may because of COVID let’s hope they get a dose of it. Also they already had arranged to go because you need to provide a negative COVID test taken 72 hours before your flight and then on their return to the uk . I also thought that travel into the EU was for essential trips work etc I could be wrong 🤔

Comment below from the mirror , says it all really

I thought she was skint, crippled and had a dying mother? Surely you’d first want to hug and spend time with your mother? Lol why has he got his name printed on the side of his case? 😂

• Angry
  • Sick

Ekathrina

VIP Member
If by some weird sorcery Katie Price does manage to rebrand herself as a ‘household presenter’ and national treasure it really will be a sign that the moral values of this country have gone right down the toilet.

• Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
Gott'a explain myself now , Forget Krusty ,Do any of my Krustie girls remotely fancy clearblue, or think there is anything likeable about him ? is there anyone who could fancy him even a little bit ?
Your question isn’t aimed at me but I think he has a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle. Nothing likeable about him either.

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Sorry I've not completed my story yet Krustys. Trapped my hand in the car door on Saturday afternoon so typing with my two thumbs!

• Sad
  • Wow

Noelc

Chatty Member
  • Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
My husband plays golf, I asked him how he could spend so long looking for a golf ball....yet never find my g spot

Ok, I'll leave it now🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Put her expensive engagement ring in a glass of champagne to clean it 🤢
Showing off more than anything else.
This is the
"I'm 'ere on 'oliday guzzling champers an' you lot is back dere workin' in der rain HA HA HA"

What really pisses me off is reading that tired old cliché "A well-deserved break" when applied to this pair of asshats! WTF do they need a break from anyway when they don't actually do bugger-all except post crap on the web??
I'm gonna get myself one of those pots..................................................... :(🤬

• Haha
  • Heart