Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Bless you, you’re very nice Mrs Ems,
I’m a bit upset but I will get over it. Yes I read on there too about him.
Thank you xx
Oh please don't be upset. We read gossip and that's why we are here😂 A big cuddle to you. Nothing should be taken seriously. Xx

Well I'm taking the shit with Katie seriously 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Why does Katie look like a chalkboard 😄😄😄 same shape and colour..a chalkboard with a wig.

Resizer_16213765977530.jpg

Pom this is brilliant!
I can just imagine Carl saying "hey dolly, why don't you jump down and have a swim with the dolphins"🤣🤣

Night night🥰
Thank you 😃🥰❤🤗😘 xx.
Loooool you can imagine that ..he looks mean enough 😄😄😄😄😘 xx

Night night to you 🤗😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

peeko

VIP Member
I agree with you peeko he is a chancer and I can’t help but feel he will throw skanky under the bus when the time comes. There is nothing endearing or likeable with him, out of all the blokes she’s been with I think he will be the one who cashes in and sells stories about her when it all comes crashing down around her ears.
Pink , of course you are right ,, I don't know these people , But as a Fella , Pete, Kieron , Alex , I Felt I could have a Pint with those Blokes, This Plank wouldn't touch him with a Bargepole , Trust a blokes intuition , No decent fella carries themselves off like that , complete wrong'un

• Wow

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Bunny cuddles [ brighton] writes some of the most rib bustings comments you can ever read..is this person part of the pwicey posse?
I used to think Bunny Cuddles was Katie, but the writing can sometimes be too eloquent and grammatically correct.

I somehow think Bunny Cuddles is a wind up merchant to get people’s backs up.

MrsEms

VIP Member
And get your coat.
Ahhh, I'm welsh...

Who's coat is that jacket?

I knows, no word of a lie, if I'm being honest and to tell you the truth....

I forgot what I'm fucking talking about🤣

It's ok, I am actually welsh 😁

Look, I got 643 post before I get to VIP, do you really want to be bombarded with filthy jokes?🤪
Love and best wishes to everyone on here🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
Afternoon all, I've got my flarse in gear and got the beef in the oven too...reckon it's a rate my plate battle later😉
This new drama regarding the dodgy James from Lucky 7 could get very interesting. I think Katie could drop herself in the shit accusing James of ripping off Harvey which he has already had to deny. James will have had to pay her for work, he knows how much as he sets up the work, his percentage he takes and more importantly who or where it gets paid to. Kris Boyson is another person who has said he knows enough to finish her. The cards will start falling and I doubt that bullying Carl will stick around...hopefully he'll disappear for Harvey's sake. Fingers crossed.

Congratulations Pinky, awesome thread title too👍😘

• Heart

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Index finger and the next one are black, along with palm and wrist but I think that's because I tried to pull it out.

There are some lovely people out there though. An old guy and his son rescued me.

The Dad drove me home in his car, son followed in my Mini. Luckily my next door but one neighbour is an A&E doctor and confirmed nothing broken in his view. Now covered in Arnica. Hair colour from Tony and Guy looks good on the plus side!

Pics are off the internet BTW!
I am so glad there were nice decent people around to help you out. Makes a change to talk about genuinely nice people on this thread 😉 unless we are talking about ourselves of course.

I really hope the tide is going to turn properly. I’d like her ex’s and the people she has not paid, lied to etc to all come out and share their experience. God know she doesn’t take a shit without releasing an autobiography about it so let’s hear from other people for a change.

The picture by Harvey is just really sad, because my first thought is that she made him do it. I’d like to see her contact with all her children restricted and supervised because I don’t think she is capable of caring for them. She sees them all as extensions of herself and only seems to interact if they feel useful at that point. These kids aren’t able to rebel, or express any feeling she doesn’t want to hear. They’ve witnessed her lie and misrepresent things and it must be so confusing for them. I’d just really love for her to get her comeuppance 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Oh my god!!!! I'm now a VIP Member!

I feel so emotional as I type this I'm weeping. Sorry that's Bunny Cuddles!

But I'm so chuffed to be in such esteemed company, I genuinely love all my Tattle chums and hope I bring some light to your day.

Right, as this is a momentum moment I'm going to be indulgent and post some mantras I live by. As you can see I'm a big Bob Marley fan:
Yay!! Congratulations lovely Blue!! I need to get more vocal and become a chatty one!! I'm a tad shy though... Dolly my lovely friend, give me tips on getting vocal!!! 🥰 🥰 :love:

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Ok, here's my roast beef dinner with cauliflower cheese and I also did honey roasted parsnips today. I'm a bugger for gravy so I do drown mine😊
20210516_135412.jpg

• Heart

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Johnny didn't hold back, let's get him in the Krusty Klub!

Katie Price brands her I'm A Celebrity co-star John Lydon 'a nasty piece of work' | Daily Mail Online

"The former glamour model, 42, who was branded 'f*****g talentless' by the punk star, 65, during their appearance on the show in 2004, took to Instagram to claim that John was 'a nasty piece of work.'

He furiously said: 'The woman's f***ing talentless. P*** off it doesn't do anything. And when it does it nags all the way through it. Come on.

'Kick her a*** out of here. It ain't funny anymore. It don't contribute. It's a parasite. You won't push much more that on me. I won't take that. I won't. You make a change with that attitude or I'll do something serious.'

Clearly taking pleasure in winding up Katie, John later launched into another angry outburst, saying: 'I'm getting really fed up with it. I'm kind of the spokesperson I suppose, because I'm outspoken.

'It occupies the centre of attention, but it isn't happy even with that. The smoke annoys her. It's the camp fire, b***h. Live with it or swap.'

'I'm not here to support a Page 3 f****g blow up balloon. Right? I f*****g ain't. No f***ing more. B****s to you. I've had enough of this s**t.' "

• Heart
  • Haha

peeko

VIP Member
The trouble is , we all see her getting off wiith shit ,
and we all have our personal reasons for disliking her , with me it’s the way she trusts the kids especially Harvey , I have my own personal reasons , So everyone of us think she’s going to get out of it again so we worry , Now I came on this site , fell in love with the people on here , all very knowledgeable, so didn’t want to be left out , so I have studied Skanky ,intensely ,
I cannot see how she is going to get out of the shit she is in , because basically forget about the smoke and mirrors she is a dishonest crook , No two ways about it, No excuses ,it’s all on record

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
I have a permanant stoma after my cancer surgery and all my 'medication/bags etc' are scanned and then taken off somewhere at security at the airport to be checked again. I also have to go to a side room and have my stoma swabbed as some drug runners are getting them to smuggle!
Wow like some people want to go through that. How mental. It is a shame that you suffer because of totally unscrupulous people. My late husband had a reverse colostomy so I know how awful the whole situation can be. 🤗

I bet skanky will be fuming:mad:

I have a real problem imagining her being a mother. She has been a selfish angry cow all her life.

• Heart

Moe

VIP Member
Ok, so the flights might only be £7, but I bet that round of drinks was a lot more 🙄 and it should read flights ‘WERE’ not was 🤦🏻‍♀️
Flights maybe £7 but add on baggage plus drinks snacks plus £500 each for the private tests.
Stupid cunt trying to cover his tracks. By the way gifted holidays are taxable as well.

• Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Ok, so the flights might only be £7, but I bet that round of drinks was a lot more 🙄 and it should read flights ‘WERE’ not was 🤦🏻‍♀️
I fucking want to smash his stupid face in everytime I see it.

Any way on another note, my son has had his fill of getting my rum and typing my posts.

"You're twisting my melon mum" he said this morning before devouring a family size pack of 'Crunchy Nut Cornflakes'. He is the funny one in the family.

Anyway. He's rigging up some thing to my MacBook where I dictate my words and it can then be downloaded as text. Just need my one working finger to download pics.

Happy Days!

• Wow
  • Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
The Mirror has caught on with the baby making headline.

in another paper it said they have gone with 2 male friends i wonder if they have gone to help Carl get her pregnant(why would you take two male friends on what you are calling a baby making break)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18