Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Ok light relief.

Whose the most popular bloke in the nudist camp?

The one who can carry 2 coffees and 12 doughnuts...

😂🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I’m confused! New Hair Extensions 48 hours later NO Hair Extensions, back on the cheap syrups.... did the hairdresser ask for them back when she didn’t pay for them? Is it all a SCAM?......Have I’ve been in a time warp... it JUST doesn’t make any sense AT ALL!
None of skanky's BS ever makes sense - unless you are one of her little fwends when it all makes perfik sens to them

Its skint but affords all these holidays;
It spends a fortune on being bewtifull, wiv all dem wig's, extensions, false teef, Ronseal tanning etc etc.
It begs for help to tart up Trampy Towers
and it rips off honest working people in order to fund this seedy lifestyle

Nope there is no logic to be found in the media's adoration of this ghastly tramp and it's appalling bully boyfriend :(

• Angry

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Lockdown eases, she's allowed to visit and hug her terminally ill mother with her kids but what does she do, buggers off abroad and lies by the pool flexing those shattered feet and ankles in the air (as per latest IG story) :mad:

I'm so wound up am off to make an early start on my tax return.

• Angry

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Does pot and kettle spring to mind.... 🤔
He didn't like her!
Johnny got it right about Jimmy So-vile and he got it right about her - she did fuck all to help out in that camp. She doesn't like him because he HATES her. He would have won if he stayed til the end

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Best say hi btw! I’ve been stalking the site for a while under my real name! But realised that it’s better to have a pseudonym with the amount of hate I’m about to spout about this crooked bent bitch.
The holiday to Portugal has pushed me over the edge with these cunts. I’ve worked my balls of to pay all my debts to avoid bankruptcy over the last 4 years, had my cocktail bar shut down because of COVID, and this trollop thinks she’s abided by lockdown rules and done the same as every uk citizen.
Fuck you Price. Seriously fuck you. You fucking Scum bag. And all your followers on insta to. Stupid bastards. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

but Hey girls!!!! (And boys)

the dog 🐾
👏 👏 Well said, Dog

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
That blouse will be cole's idea He'll have it in a burqua next but that'll be good because we won't have to see it any more. Yippee!!!!!
Oh god Rita. Wish I'd thought of that!!!! Xxxx

The mirror really hate it,
I can't help but think the tides/press even 'fans' are turning against her. Also think Crawl is the instigator in this even though he is a one brain cell thick bully!

No clue how to barbecue! Cunts,typical if them both.Pair of cunts.
I so love you Dolly! I'd marry you if I were a bloke! Blue xxx

Thank the Lord he’s hers
Look at his stupid, thick, one brain cell burnt face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
Let the shit hit the fan🤣
I actually think it could. The problem is that those who have been fucked over have something to lose as well. They will have to get the balls back out of her bags and fess up.
If they can just see that they will help her children, the people she owes money to, parents with children that have disabilities and us people who live with life long disabilities and life limiting illnesses, lost love ones. So many lies that affect people every day.
This woman should not have a platform anyway and anymore.

Sorry, I don't mean to be depressing!

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
What happens with the bankruptcy now? I understood what cloud chaser said but if they set a new date and she keeps avoiding it then surely it will just go round and round with skanky just hoping people will give up?
It’s obvious she had no intention of yesterday postponed meeting with being on holiday cause it’s her birthday according to wanky but it drives me crazy. It is taking the total piss
As I keep telling Everybody , I would rather commit murder than get on the wrong side of the Taxman , Vat man ,or Official receiver , You would have more chance of getting off , these people have wide ranging powers that you cannot imagine , Forensic accountancy etc , these people do not give up , Do not forget when you are Bankrupt you do not pay Tax for example , any Tax you would've paid goes to the administration of the account,
So if you fiddle you are not only fiddling the tax man But the receiver , The penalties are very high .
Ill put it this way , If Nothing happens to her , its because she has done nothing wrong , like it or not ,
But if she has cooked the books and tries to get out of it by not co operating Prison is on the Agenda , Please do not underestimate how serious this issue is , The Receiver is not the sun or the Mail , a Fan , Bunny cuddles , they act strictly to the letter of the Law ,
My Opinion , and I am not an expert , I think she has fucked up Bigtime ,we shall see

• Heart

CAKEANDCUSTARD

The trouble is , we all see her getting off wiith shit ,
and we all have our personal reasons for disliking her , with me it’s the way she trusts the kids especially Harvey , I have my own personal reasons , So everyone of us think she’s going to get out of it again so we worry , Now I came on this site , fell in love with the people on here , all very knowledgeable, so didn’t want to be left out , so I have studied Skanky ,intensely ,
I cannot see how she is going to get out of the shit she is in , because basically forget about the smoke and mirrors she is a dishonest crook , No two ways about it, No excuses ,it’s all on record
And people have got wise to it. When u read the comments on any article with the daily fail, everyone is now calling her out as a liar and a grifter. Took its time but people are really starting to call her out with her lies. What gets me is she just keeps doing it, it’s like she just doesn’t care, any headline for the dollar

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You can't give 'em away for nothing dear @Pom Bear !
I be a millionaire within a year selling them lol so I wouldn't need a lottery win 😄 friends,tattle friends and family get them as gifts ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

I'd get so much publicly that Katie would decide it's better to throw Cole out with the rubbish because even she is embarrassed by him 🤭😘 xx.

Resizer_16214712881860.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Lucky Junior and Princess have one parent who is providing a stable environment for them to do their school studies from, isn't it? It's exam time of year, and whilst things are a bit different this year, I wonder if Katie even knows it's all happening, let alone how important it is for Junior, if he is to get into College next year. Nah, fuck it, she's swanning off to Portugal. Let Pete sort it out.

• Angry

Gullri

VIP Member
Nope very much not fancying clearblue. I’ve got bad vibes from him from the start, nasty, controlling with violence not too far away. He reminds me of a particularly nasty ex, not exactly in looks but his eyes, something about those eyes.

plus anyone who behaves the way he does to a vulnerable young adult is a cunt.
Exactly-all this you say - I agree with!
And Jett ignoring Carl at the dentist as one Krusty pointed out.
Something about his eyes. Looks like guys in school 1992 bullying me. A Mean insecure bully. Not to clever.

liar liar

VIP Member
Best say hi btw! I’ve been stalking the site for a while under my real name! But realised that it’s better to have a pseudonym with the amount of hate I’m about to spout about this crooked bent bitch.
The holiday to Portugal has pushed me over the edge with these cunts. I’ve worked my balls of to pay all my debts to avoid bankruptcy over the last 4 years, had my cocktail bar shut down because of COVID, and this trollop thinks she’s abided by lockdown rules and done the same as every uk citizen.
Fuck you Price. Seriously fuck you. You fucking Scum bag. And all your followers on insta to. Stupid bastards. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

but Hey girls!!!! (And boys)

the dog 🐾
Welcome - we totally understand your frustrations. Say what you like here - no-one is gonna shut you up for swearing, etc. I'm sorry you've had such a hard time - you have strength and you will survive. Take care - tis time for me to go - l8rs all 🤗 We are all lovely people here and all have our own hardships going on. We'll get you thru.

• Heart

Moe

VIP Member
Oh yes loads of times.🤣 bet she was a cunty kid as well!a bully defo I reckon.Weird I think we don’t know much about her childhood do we? Well,she is a travellers child…👀Isn’t she.?
Think Skank was originally from the Whitehawk area or thereabouts in Brighton. Years ago I knew someone who went to school with her and at one time they were quite close but she didn’t have anything nice to say about her. I think she may have gone to Longhill school.
The one thing I remember was her being shocked by skank’s mother who was always boasting about her and was so proud about her getting her bits out.
Whitehawk has one of the worst reputations no offence to anyone from there but it’s true.
Thank you all for your warm welcome ❤

• Wow
Reactions: 19

SkyFall86

Yes and very interesting reaction from Jett when Crawl tries to speak to him. Jett is almost dismissive and appears not to trust him in my opinion.
Jett I'm convinced has Autism like my own son and my eldest has Autistic traits and let me tell you both my sons have a fantastic sense of good and bad people. They both do the same thing as Jett done they all but blank the person speaking or interacting with them if they sense they are bad people. Jett at his wee age has worked CW out to a Tee!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19