Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Yep and I'm gutted with this delay, I was so looking to court day.

As for Her wanting to look more Natural, oh fuck off, with those teef?? do me a favour!!!
It fooking annoys me that the scum says well deserved break. What about all of the creditors she has shafted? I was looking forward to court day. If there is one person who deserves everything coming to her it’s skanky.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Didn’t they mention the price per night £££ 🙄

A source close to the star told us: "Katie is over the moon to get away for a holiday with Carl and get him all to herself - she's been feeling stressed trying to get pregnant again.
"She's saying it's a baby-making holiday and so she's hoping some relaxation in the sunshine will be good for them."

Well she’s been with him everyday since they met, so she says, so she has Cole all to herself everyday 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'll bet it was £10,000 per night.... just like everything else is £10,000 🤣😂.

• Haha
  • Angry

MrsEms

VIP Member
Not sure yet, a few things are being ironed out as we speak 🙏
I'd like to iron her face out, is that harsh😂

Seriously though I really do hope a huge amount of evidence has been built up against her to prove that she's been a lying, fraudulent bitch. Good luck to all of those involved trying to get some justice🤞

• Angry

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
She’s managing to walk up those hills well in a pair of wedges 🤷🏻‍♀️
indeed she does her body looks square perhaps Pom could give her some sponge Bob square pants look great on her square shaped body. That dress makes her look shapeless

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Gott'a explain myself now , Forget Krusty ,Do any of my Krustie girls remotely fancy clearblue, or think there is anything likeable about him ? is there anyone who could fancy him even a little bit ?
A big fat no from me. Even before you know for certain that he’s a c u next Tuesday, first impressions show he’s “shifty”

Moe

VIP Member
Nope very much not fancying clearblue. I’ve got bad vibes from him from the start, nasty, controlling with violence not too far away. He reminds me of a particularly nasty ex, not exactly in looks but his eyes, something about those eyes.

plus anyone who behaves the way he does to a vulnerable young adult is a cunt.
This exactly. I do think he is only in it for the money after all these new companies they have formed along with his father is going straight to their accounts.
We can already see how controlling he is with regards to her present clothing. It doesn’t bode well but after all the shit she has pulled over the years well he’s all yours skanky because no one else with more than one brain cell would have that ponce.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh I am sorry.
Don't be sorry, I've heard of some unsavoury rumours years ago, only comments on the daily mail.
I've always loved him, he has a beautiful voice. I guess only those who know him well know the real him.
Xx

• Heart

HampyGal

I’m confused! New Hair Extensions 48 hours later NO Hair Extensions, back on the cheap syrups.... did the hairdresser ask for them back when she didn’t pay for them? Is it all a SCAM?......Have I’ve been in a time warp... it JUST doesn’t make any sense AT ALL!

TheDog

One thing I noticed is Crawl is always commenting on how she constantly interrupts him and talks over him. Now in the “honeymoon period” I guess things like that will slide, but give it a few more months and that’s gonna cause a whole heap of arguments!
She won’t change, people don’t change!

You can see the cracks emerging already

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
No. First and foremost he's only two years older than my son 🤢
I have a son slightly younger than the skank monster itself so no I would not be looking at cole at all but if it came sniffing round my beautiful daughter than there would be hell to pay! Put it this way, I got rid of some shitty footballer so the likes of cole ain't no problemo matey!

Loooooool here you are
😄🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 581684
One small nudge and we could have been rid of it forever..........................................................

Nope very much not fancying clearblue. I’ve got bad vibes from him from the start, nasty, controlling with violence not too far away. He reminds me of a particularly nasty ex, not exactly in looks but his eyes, something about those eyes.

plus anyone who behaves the way he does to a vulnerable young adult is a cunt.
Oh you are so right there. The way he treats H is signal enough that he is a wrong 'un but skanky is so desperate to hang onto him that she just laughs and finds it "funny". However it won't be long before he takes umbrage at her foul gob or when she starts on at him when pished then he will biff it one right in the plastic mush. Shame :)

He does not seem to be in love at all. But he could be good at hiding it😊
I'd really like to know how anybody could possibly love that thing anyway?

Great idea!😀 Here you are 😄😘 Sorry on been late 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 581668
You know I'd really like to see Alex go round there and knock seven bells out of cole, to send those teef into earth orbit;

One thing I noticed is Crawl is always commenting on how she constantly interrupts him and talks over him. Now in the “honeymoon period” I guess things like that will slide, but give it a few more months and that’s gonna cause a whole heap of arguments!
She won’t change, people don’t change!

You can see the cracks emerging already
I shall truly ENJOY watching it all explode around her but the best of all will be seeing it broken and bankrupted.

It will no doubt expect Pete to take it in so's it can be with 'er kids, just like she did last time she was alone and moved 500 yards from Pete's front doorstep - to "be wiv' me kids............................................." Yeah those self same kids who were summarily dumped as soon as she trawled in another sap to be The One.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I saw a trailer earlier for Loose Wimmin next week when they are apparently going to tear into people who "Filter" all the time.

Now I wonder if they mean a certain Ex-Loose Wimmin panelist? LOL ;) Hell, I might even watch that crap if they do :)

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
😀Haha First Kris had a suitcase with his name and now Carl. I new a rockchick who had a string of boyfriends. All of her guys ended up with dyed black hair
It is a formula and it is now extremely boring. Has the ring been stolen yet? Lots in the sand, found in a coconut? Swallowed by a shark? Eaten by last night's buffet?

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Don't be sorry, I've heard of some unsavoury rumours years ago, only comments on the daily mail.
I've always loved him, he has a beautiful voice. I guess only those who know him well know the real him.
Xx
Bless you, you’re very nice Mrs Ems,
I’m a bit upset but I will get over it. Yes I read on there too about him.
Thank you xx

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I have a permanant stoma after my cancer surgery and all my 'medication/bags etc' are scanned and then taken off somewhere at security at the airport to be checked again. I also have to go to a side room and have my stoma swabbed as some drug runners are getting them to smuggle!
Oh dear big blue not a pleasant experience 😒 I to have a perm ant stoma after my cancer surgery and have also suffered the invasive checks at airports. She has no idea what it is really like to have to live with pain etc. But like you I feel blessed that I am still alive and kicking sending you big hugs 😘 ❤

Oh dear big blue not a pleasant experience 😒 I to have a perm ant stoma after my cancer surgery and have also suffered the invasive checks at airports. She has no idea what it is really like to have to live with pain etc. But like you I feel blessed that I am still alive and kicking sending you big hugs 😘 ❤
And congratulations on becoming a VIP ❤

• Heart

VIP Member
Evening Krusties!!! Hope all you girls are well.

I see Katie is trying to look normal, she failed big time.

Looking forward to hearing Katie, Carwash and the two hangers on have all got the shits.

• Haha