Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Welcome to The Club! Everyone here despises skanky and everything it stands for so you'll feel right at home now :)

I think we are all despairing of this POS EVER getting what it truly deserves.

Thats another place gone down the kharzi by association then :(

See Hoggy! I was right about the 🚽🧻:poop: being the ideal emoijis for these two bastards :) LOL
Indeed Rita you did 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8

liar liar

VIP Member
So on its latest YouTube video when they went to thorpe park, they got disabled access because of her feet, there they are dancing around on said mashed up feet! It said that she didn’t want to bring the wheelchair but hold Cole hand instead.
What evidence did she supply in order to get the disabled access. This is an absolute joke for genuine disabled people. I really hope it hasn’t got a disabled badge, as I’d like to know, how.
There is some many videos of her walking, walking up stairs unaided and carrying bags.
My piss is definitely boiling 😡
And of her wearing and walking around in 5 inch espadrille wedges and sitting on her feet.

• Angry

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Hog, you're clearly not following Skanky, the 2021 "Masterchef" winners exquisite food presentation.

No food spilling of the plate/come to think of it it's actually on a plate, mash doesn't look grey enough to me and where are the lashings of thick gravy slopping around off the end of the plate?

I also suspect a microwave was not involved.

Roast pork with crackling, cheddar mash, coconut roast potatoes with chantilly carrots, peas and Yorkshires for us!

Ouch that typing hurt!
Well my dinners are not nearly as exciting as I don’t eat meat🤢 🤮veg only 🥰

• Heart

VIP Member
Well there is no activity on the IG so far and nothing new in the papers.

VIP Member
What's that got to do with Eurovison? Thought that was at Radio 1 thing... she's never been involved in Eurovision - get back in the garden and check ya rhubarb man! 🏡 👨‍🌾
I think missed the point of my post again.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
As usual nothing is straightforward , I always feel like Johnny Nash looking into her shit , more questions than answers,
The Newspaper reports they insinuate that , even state that Lucky7 is James Austin’s company
When it is not , The fella who created Lucky7 is a talented fella ,Experienced not a fly by night , So why is he letting his agency have all this bad public? I think it was March they signed Harvey is he under contract? All three of them are still on their website , As usual with shitface nothing makes sense , I find it’s best to think of all the reasons this could have come up look for the worst one , usually works when you’re looking into her shit
Distraction stories like magicians making you look in the wrong direction...

DC16

VIP Member
Yep, definitely blocked. Went online and can see the posts when I'm not logged in. Shame as I'm sort of on his side in this load of cobblers.

OK, so no content removal, only my access to it, ha ha! First time I've ever been blocked from any social media, I'm such a renegade! 🤣🤣
I think they have just blocked loads... or maybe just gone private with their existing followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Bless you Pom, I am loving Carwash's new line of 1970's flowery swimming hats at the moment, I hope he's taken a couple on his holidays to keep his one brain cell dry 🤣👽🤗❤😘
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄😄🥰👽❤😘 xx.
I might try to make a pic of him and his one brain cell on hoilday in his swimming hats if any pop up when his on the beach. Not saw any pics yet, so one to keep my eyes open for 🥰🤗❤😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha