Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
I don’t think that is Austin, who owns L7, it was Andrew Chatters he was working on her MM, he was sentenced to 3 years for £70k tax fraud in 2015...is that the one you mean? 🤔
3 years for £70k tax fraud you say? Wowsers - that's a nice number. The pic in the car - I thought that was the James/Lucky7 criminal chap?
Just realised Bigblur hope it wasn’t your writing hand ? , don’t matter , just think up more plots for us when you feel better, all our Kristy love ♥

Big blur must be a new member ? big blue lol

Why are we not supprised? Lucky seven , mixing with her own
This one @DC16 - Charlie sink spunker and his criminal mate...

Very tacky 🙄
Probably full of passports in different names.

Reactions: 8

liar liar

VIP Member
I fucking want to smash his stupid face in everytime I see it.

Any way on another note, my son has had his fill of getting my rum and typing my posts.

"You're twisting my melon mum" he said this morning before devouring a family size pack of 'Crunchy Nut Cornflakes'. He is the funny one in the family.

Anyway. He's rigging up some thing to my MacBook where I dictate my words and it can then be downloaded as text. Just need my one working finger to download pics.

Happy Days!
Ooh a useful son ;)

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Thanks @S
Does anyone else keep getting ads on how to smooth wrinkly skin on legs and arms when you view articles about KP? :D
Yes!! Also getting 'How to blur your facial lines using a toilet product,' ironically!

Thanks @S
Does anyone else keep getting ads on how to smooth wrinkly skin on legs and arms when you view articles about KP? :D
Yes!! Also getting 'How to blur your facial lines using a toilet product,' ironically!

Question: What do Skanky and Wanky have in common with the Bee Gees?
Teef, cancer and shit hair-do's??

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member
Didn’t they mention the price per night £££ 🙄

A source close to the star told us: "Katie is over the moon to get away for a holiday with Carl and get him all to herself - she's been feeling stressed trying to get pregnant again.
"She's saying it's a baby-making holiday and so she's hoping some relaxation in the sunshine will be good for them."

Well she’s been with him everyday since they met, so she says, so she has Cole all to herself everyday 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hardly private to have a baby making holiday with two randoms tagging along for the ride 🙄

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I second that, in fact Mother has just made one.:coffee:

Please do, 😆
I have checked the govt website and travel insurance is not mandatory... however, it is definitely advised for pages of reasons lol. No milk and a slice of lemon for me please!

Thats tomorrows list of grovelling for the Sun then.
Where is Issy Sampson? We need you girl!!!!!

We have to import our PG Tips by the 1000. Please NEVER be tempted to imagine that Lipton's muck you can buy here bears any resemblence to the Tea We Like - it is foul! Gnat's pee as my Grandad would have said :)
Same when we lived in France - Marmite, Lime marmalade... the list was endless. We loved visitors who drove down - don't bother with towels and toiletries and stuff just this list of shopping please...

VIP Member
I thought Katie was on Holiday? can't she stay off the phone for more than five minutes?
She's posted a couple of stories already, not holiday related.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I thought travel insurance was mandatory now due to Covid.

Perhaps he is actually on extended 'residential' at his special school.
With any luck he is; He doesn't get USED there does he?

I will not believe that ring costs £250,000 until they prove it by showing the receipt, I am surprised she hasn't thought of that yet because it is 🐮 💩
Its a christmas cracker jobbie. Cole snatched it out of H's hand along with a carrot cake.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
My husband would be utterly perplexed if I put my engagement ring in my drink. What a weird thing to do, is she trying to be classy or something??