Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Oh the one that doesn't have a normal ring tone - it just goes 'Next, next. Next, next.'
Right My Krustie's the time you dread, when you know Peekos been on the piss, these are my highlights on the last
thread , the things that tickled me but you know my sense of humour is weird (apologies to the ramones )

Pink squirrel went insane ,coz she Bloody lost again ,
£10,000 horse ,Cats and Dogs, itchy fanny, shitty Bath Bombs ,
Big BlUE had a break missed us didn't last.
skanky shoving Bath Bombs up her arse
I just cant be be buried in the pet semetary, Theres no room its full of skankys pets

Girl Messaging cole , she messaged Back, pot calling kettle black,
want scuffed shoes for £22 you'll have to hurry, Mrsems gin in the curry
liar bribing with chicken nuggets, more filters than starbucks,
sheesh a handout restaurant , Baby bump , testing every month
I just cant be be buried in the pet semetary, Theres no room its full of skankys pets

some people watch tv all day, staple cleans her cat litter tray ?
Harrigan and suicide sid, its a Miracle, this year having a kid ,
izzy sampson we give our thanks,ivf .coles firing blanks
pom bear goes away,fish and chips over the bay
stephs packed lunch, gmb , made us sick cuddling on the settee
i just cant be buried in the pet semetary, theres no room its full of skankys

fake US baby photo pics , Facehuggers IED had me in fits ,did mrsems curry give her daughter the shits ?
steroids ,dressing room in a mess, no protection during sex ,
coles not bought the house, must be in a chain , Dollys piss is boiling again ,
and again ,and again ,and again ,and again
I just cant be buried in the pet semetary , its full of skankys pets theres no room

ten grand for a make up to make look her nice ,bigblue personally knows the butcher ,shell get us done for half price.
Harrigan thinks irl is ireland but so does peeko, skanky went and weed all over cole.
cake and custard in the running for the bunnycuddles cup, for the seventh year running amys time is up.
blue loves dolly, staples loves tom and jerry , cole loves the plug walk, bigblue wrote a play
I just cant be buried in a pet semetary , its full of skankys pets theres no room

Peeko sang wanky wanky warrington, cloudchaser wants skanky to answer her phone
I wont upset Rita, the women in that family poison their men , dollys piss is yet boiling again
lucid is 42% jock , prepkitchen served up like muck,
jersey girls on the wine again , 265 is making tea for mum, skankys got a toned tum ,
mercedes is bon a mission , cole needs a penis extension ,
i just cant be buried in the Pet semetary ,its full of skankys pets theres no room

everyone talking about cakes, jersey thinks pointy chin should be a surrogate
bigblue doing vat, sewer says maggots and bugs for tea,
new home MM shes leaving there, facehugger spirit level cutting her hair
court case postponed oh my lord, its ok shell be doing it from abroad
i just cant be buried in the pet semetary, its full of sk
Ahahahahaaa, love it Peeky. I have to go out still not dressed yet 😯 was going to put my Sid Vicious t-shirt on but I have decided to wear my Ramones t-shirt now - thanks ❤

Reactions: 8

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Words fail... this is the twunt who’s mates with Fern Pointy Chin and did Klatty and Carwashs fillers... never knew there was a 31st June!
Words fail... this is the twunt who’s mates with Fern Pointy Chin and did Klatty and Carwashs fillers... never knew there was a 31st June!
Ahahahahaaa, shows how THICK they really are 😂😂

Does her calendars have 31 days in June..
Just in case they do read here - there are seven days in a week not eight, okay!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

peeko

VIP Member
I'd like to know what kicked off this agency bollox 🤔. There is absolutely no way that she didn't know about his previous dodgy dealings. And she knew full well Harvey was on his books because she'd have put him on! She's somehow in the shit with something & as per usual it's not her fault. I wonder if somehow she is being looked into as regards Harvey? It's clear for everyone to see that he's constantly being exploited. But is there actually anything that can be done to protect him? Is someone trying to stop her making money off him? How is the money from Harvey's clothing range handled? Who has his money? Sooooo many questions. And all lead back to the lying, fake, narcissistic, bankrupt, old has-been 😡
As usual nothing is straightforward , I always feel like Johnny Nash looking into her shit , more questions than answers,
The Newspaper reports they insinuate that , even state that Lucky7 is James Austin’s company
When it is not , The fella who created Lucky7 is a talented fella ,Experienced not a fly by night , So why is he letting his agency have all this bad public? I think it was March they signed Harvey is he under contract? All three of them are still on their website , As usual with shitface nothing makes sense , I find it’s best to think of all the reasons this could have come up look for the worst one , usually works when you’re looking into her shit

Harrigan

VIP Member
Big mistake eating sourdough toast with peanut butter, talk about chewy!
More tea vicar!

Hilarious post on The Daily Mail website regarding Crawl and Skankys holiday. Look at the posters name and address! So mad I didn't think of this, I must be slipping!!!!
Did you say he was a used car salesman?

DC16

VIP Member
That's as maybe but we have a pic of KP and Charlie boy with the criminal enjoying a night out. She doesn't have much choice and no proper agent would ever represent her and certainly not him.
I don’t think that is Austin, who owns L7, it was Andrew Chatters he was working on her MM, he was sentenced to 3 years for £70k tax fraud in 2015...is that the one you mean? 🤔

Harrigan

VIP Member
Good evening
Anyone know what weathers like in Portugal?
Is the hotel or resort a freebie?

liar liar

VIP Member
Now that girl who runs Buzztalent doesn’t seem to have been in the business relatively long , may be wrong but think she lives in Essex , perhaps it’s one of their Sheesh buddies or am I being cynical ?
You are probably totally correct - another bottom feeder...

Moe

VIP Member
According to a Brighton friend of mine, she went to "Blatch" (Blatchington Mill), which is in Hove. Its catchment area probably doesn't include Whitehawk, so she must've grown up nearer Hove.
You’re right I just looked it up. I assumed Whitehawk as that’s were her former friends live.
So if it was nearer to Hove it must have been the arse end of Hangleton 🤣

Caterpillar

My parents were from Irish Traveller decent and they are the nicest, most house proud, decent and moral folk you could ever hope to meet. Forget the tarmacing your driveway analogies.

Whether you like him or not, Tyson Fury is good modern day example of this.

Sorry but Skanky and Wanky are just scum.
Never too early to start drinking, it's 5pm somewhere in the world!

I have it on good authority from 'Butcher and IVF Ivan' that Skanky has taken her mobility scooter to Portugal to go incognito if necessary.

Back to her minging snatch that smells like Billingsgate Fish Market on a bad day, discoveries will probably include dead waiters eviscerated and missing from Sheesh, a whole tribe of furtile men under 30 (eat your heart out Crawl), probs a few dead animals up her muff to try and dodge the RSPA and Dreamboy Al who has appeared to have vanished off the face of the earth. Oh and about half a million quid.

BTW, this Alan Partridge pointy finger made from Tungsten Tip Screws from B&Q is working a treat!!!
Bunny cuddles [ brighton] writes some of the most rib bustings comments you can ever read..is this person part of the pwicey posse?
One of the more eloquent ones, that’s how I know it’s not Katie even if the content is a load of twaddle

• Haha

VIP Member
Nah - I'm sorry - she would be in the UK or in a commentator's box not on stage. UK will never win again and so won't present it again. Sorry, I've got my sensible head on for 5 mins!
I know, I was trying to be funny.

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Think they are 2 different Lucky7, this is a ltd company, Austin’s is not, totally different websites, I think I remember looking at this before. It probably won’t be running much longer, former clients are getting everyone to leave. It seems he promises to get them on tv, they pay him and he never delivers!
I never win , you girls always put me in my place ,
Give ya that one confusing though😂

• Haha