Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
3 years for £70k tax fraud you say? Wowsers - that's a nice number. The pic in the car - I thought that was the James/Lucky7 criminal chap?

This one @DC16 - Charlie sink spunker and his criminal mate...

Probably full of passports in different names.

Mmmmmm not sure if it is Austin? Yet KP owes £961K to HMRC and she is swanning about on her hols...???

Reactions: 9

peeko

VIP Member
Thanks very much my tattle friends for the lovely comments and laughs I've just read in my alerts and gave hearts and laugh reactions to 😃💕💖 I tried to quote but made a few mistakes..but I've just gave you a few reactions.🥰🥰🐾

I am on page 28 on the last thread so I soon catch up before the end of the week..I'm enjoying it very much indeed 💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

I've made this before coming on later at my usual time...

Cole is happy with his horn (ohh matron 🤭) since his got a ball gag for Katie and his ears can have a rest 😄.
I had to Google ball gag 🤭🤭 I was very weary what might come up lol.

View attachment 578237
You do realise you are not allowed to go on holiday again or leave the thread till the management give permission? Special circumstances etc ,or a doctors note , We miss you too much ♥

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening Krusties!!! Hope all you girls are well.

I see Katie is trying to look normal, she failed big time.

Looking forward to hearing Katie, Carwash and the two hangers on have all got the shits.
Good evening Captain. I am well thank you, my shoes are not 🤣🤣 Are you ok today? Been the barbers yet? 🤣

• Haha

VIP Member
Na they’re plainly taking the piss
You think?? 😆

I bet Chipolata Pete and his robot wife Dr fried eggs Emily go on holiday next to try and upstage beautiful Katie. Get over it Pete, you lost her. He once dined on the finest steak in sexy Pricey, now he has economy burger with "Mary Poppins" Emily . LOL LOL.
They are so well matched, and have so much fun. Me and all my friends are praying she returns carrying hunky generously hung Carl's love child, and can't wait to see him walk his blushing bride down the aisle. They are just the most adorable couple.

• Sick
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Hand looks like a lamb shank!

Plus other half has used most of my medicinal Mount Gay Rum this afternoon to make Bajan gingerbread cake/pudding to have for dessert after tea to have hot with custard.

I'll have to get son and heir to drive me to Tesco for another bottle tomorrow!
You've finished that mega bottle? Jeez - no naked flames in front of you ha ha!

Just realised Bigblur hope it wasn’t your writing hand ? , don’t matter , just think up more plots for us when you feel better, all our Kristy love ♥

Big blur must be a new member ? big blue lol

Why are we not supprised? Lucky seven , mixing with her own
There it is the proof of her association with him over a long period of time and Charlie sink boy is in it as well - Happy Dayz :D

Some interesting comments about this agency online. Calling it a scam agency just google the name then people not rating it out of the frying pan into the fire maybe 🤔
Beggars can't be chosers...

I'm back 🥰.

Cole likes to try different looks when Katie isn't around 😄 xx.

View attachment 577398
Alex MarkII? Lovin' it @Pom Bear ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
She looks a mess baggy prison issue trackie bottoms baggy white T-shirt. But on the plus side we won’t have to see half naked staged pictures of her with the one 😂

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Wonder if there is any truth in the one about MM being in her mum's name?
If anyone wanted to spend £3 you can find out if MM is in her mums name....if anyone knew the MM’s address you can look up the owner on the land registry website. I would have thought some journo might have done it for £3 could be a good story!

• Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
If I was told my arse looked big years ago I would've smacked the person who said it then cried for a week😂 Now I've even considered buying knickers with padded buttocks😳 Ahh well, it's not to be and I think big butts will be deflating in the near future...we will be the height of fashion then darling 😘
Me too! My arsy was a wee bit flat,I was only size 8 though.I always wore tight jeans though,well whatever fashion then.

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Afternoon all, I've got my flarse in gear and got the beef in the oven too...reckon it's a rate my plate battle later😉
This new drama regarding the dodgy James from Lucky 7 could get very interesting. I think Katie could drop herself in the shit accusing James of ripping off Harvey which he has already had to deny. James will have had to pay her for work, he knows how much as he sets up the work, his percentage he takes and more importantly who or where it gets paid to. Kris Boyson is another person who has said he knows enough to finish her. The cards will start falling and I doubt that bullying Carl will stick around...hopefully he'll disappear for Harvey's sake. Fingers crossed.

Congratulations Pinky, awesome thread title too👍😘
There are too many ifs and buts and maybes in the air for me. We know and proven the truth.

liar liar

VIP Member
I fucking want to smash his stupid face in everytime I see it.

Any way on another note, my son has had his fill of getting my rum and typing my posts.

"You're twisting my melon mum" he said this morning before devouring a family size pack of 'Crunchy Nut Cornflakes'. is the funny one in the family.
Did you get a bang on the head too?

• Haha
Reactions: 8