Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
He is a chancer and she is an attention seeking Z-lister. Vile couple.
Jake
Perhaps Alex Reid should take her back to court for non-payment of damages which were awarded to him and see whether any new money sources 'appear'...
the thing is when you are bankrupt any awards in court do not get cleared so she will still owe Alex and Peter

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Harrigan

VIP Member
Thanks very much my tattle friends for the lovely comments and laughs I've just read in my alerts and gave hearts and laugh reactions to ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’– I tried to quote but made a few mistakes..but I've just gave you a few reactions.๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿพ

I am on page 28 on the last thread so I soon catch up before the end of the week..I'm enjoying it very much indeed ๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I've made this before coming on later at my usual time...

Cole is happy with his horn (ohh matron ๐Ÿคญ) since his got a ball gag for Katie and his ears can have a rest ๐Ÿ˜„.
I had to Google ball gag ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ I was very weary what might come up lol.

View attachment 578237
A unicorn is a mythical creature so you could say Cole is a plastic knob.
As somebody else mentioned yes those swimming caps decorated with flowers were de rigeur from 50s onwards. I had a plain swimming cap, had a unique smell with that strap that attached at the bottom. I had difficulties fitting all me hair in the cap with all my curly locks.

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Grotbags! Not heard her mentioned for ages. She used to be on that programme with Rod Hull and Emu. Hang on a mo, Rod looked a bit like Katie and always had his hand stuck up his puppet, never ending similarites!

• Haha

Monsieur Crumble

I'd like to know what kicked off this agency bollox ๐Ÿค”. There is absolutely no way that she didn't know about his previous dodgy dealings. And she knew full well Harvey was on his books because she'd have put him on! She's somehow in the shit with something & as per usual it's not her fault. I wonder if somehow she is being looked into as regards Harvey? It's clear for everyone to see that he's constantly being exploited. But is there actually anything that can be done to protect him? Is someone trying to stop her making money off him? How is the money from Harvey's clothing range handled? Who has his money? Sooooo many questions. And all lead back to the lying, fake, narcissistic, bankrupt, old has-been ๐Ÿ˜ก
Love the new thread title Pink ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
No Cole, people wonโ€™t bore off with the boring headlines, because your fiancee is taking the piss with regards to her bankruptcy, people lives have been affected by HER actions. What do you pair seriously not get, or understand, are you really that thick to constantly rub this in peoples faces? Katie constantly tries to deflect from what is really going on with a stream of fake pictures and pretend happy family scenarios, well letโ€™s hope the next bankruptcy hearing seriously brings her down to planet earth and the bump will do far more damage than her shattered feet. You two are seriously delusional of whatโ€™s going on around you and your behaviour ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

@peeko these are who they are on holiday with
Yeah read somewhere that Marco is a blogger and media photographer

• Angry

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Following on from the drawing I thought I'd do a Harvey & Crawl images search on Google. Not 1 pic of them together pops up ๐Ÿ˜ณ. However plenty of pics of him & Kris, him & Kieran. And look how calm & happy he looks in them. You can see how special his relationship with Kris was. And look how much slimmer he was with Kris just in 2019. I'd guess the poor love gained at least 7 stone whilst in her 'care' ๐Ÿ˜ก. The bitter twisted witch ruined that bond between Harvey & Kris. It's really sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
Cue sudden pics appearing of Crawl & Harvey ๐Ÿ™„
Last year when she was packing for Turkey Keiran turned up for his kids, Harvey was happy to see him and said hello to him. Skanky said come on in to Keiran but Keiran said it was ok and stayed at the front door ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
The comments on her Instasham accompanying this picture of Crawl are hilarious. My favourite:

"He needs to get some serious aftersun on that burnt face, he looks like Freddy Krueger".

Two other corkers attached!
Ol' Tiny Burnt Portions got frazzled :) Damned shame that LOL

• Haha

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Jett I'm convinced has Autism like my own son and my eldest has Autistic traits and let me tell you both my sons have a fantastic sense of good and bad people. They both do the same thing as Jett done they all but blank the person speaking or interacting with them if they sense they are bad people. Jett at his wee age has worked CW out to a Tee!!
If Jett has autism I think she would tell us and exploit that fact.

• Angry

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Talking about Eurovision - one of the hosts is a transgender female who looks 1000 times more feminine than Katie looks now.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Thinking of possible dramatic scenarios
1. Katie falls off her wedges breaking both ankles unable to walk for 10 years
2. Katie falls out of mobility scooter newly painted, paint still wet so covered in pink splodges
3. Katie desperately ill from food poisoning caused by eating freshly prepared meals rather than free stuff sent to her
I could go on
Thats tomorrows list of grovelling for the Sun then.
Where is Issy Sampson? We need you girl!!!!!

Ooh love a cuppa, bog standard builders tea, donโ€™t do Earl Grey or herb teas though.
We have to import our PG Tips by the 1000. Please NEVER be tempted to imagine that Lipton's muck you can buy here bears any resemblence to the Tea We Like - it is foul! Gnat's pee as my Grandad would have said :)

VIP Member
Hey good morning.... I canโ€™t contain my excitement to see what they are going to be doing today... I needed a lay down after the thrilling instalment of the uncooked bbq. ๐Ÿคฎ
Same here, I even got up early but as I mentioned last night I will be in the Garden Today if the weather holds.

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
I've worked with Morgan Freeman 3 times.

Two films when I was younger on 'Driving Miss Daisy' and 'Shawshank Redemption'.
Later on a VO for, I think it was Visa or AE.

He was nothing on all 3 occasions other than charming, considerate, kind and humble.

I think it's easy to judge someone on hearsay rather than experience.
Oh I am sorry.

• Heart