Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re sweet potato Pricey pic she could be a shoe in for remake of this if she grew her lip hair

1965-THE-FACE-OF-FU-MANCH-011.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The comments on her Instasham accompanying this picture of Crawl are hilarious. My favourite:

"He needs to get some serious aftersun on that burnt face, he looks like Freddy Krueger".

Two other corkers attached!
Ol' Tiny Burnt Portions got frazzled :) Damned shame that LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it's the trollops birthday on Saturday. What utter bollox will we be subjected to? What ridiculously expensive over the top shite will Crawl stage to profess his devotion to the love of his life? 🀒😴πŸ₯±
A rose gold and dusky pink balloon arch, calling it now. Don't think we've had that colour combo before :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Well the Scum thinks differently to us on her clothing front 🀣🀣🀣
Being a hoarder I think I've probably got some Originals of skanky's latest 'fashionwear" - maybe I ought to Deeplop it all and earn myself a loada wonga off the old hag? ;)

Reactions: 12
View attachment 582035Have I been blocked? Or have Lucky 7disappeared? Wounded if it’s anything to do with the Skank last week. 🧐
Looks like they've blocked you. I had the same at the weekend. It appeared their content had gone but it was just my access to it. When I checked online their posts were still there (and still are).
It feels like a badge of honour, ha ha!

A rose gold and dusky pink balloon arch, calling it now. Don't think we've had that colour combo before :unsure:
Perhaps they're gonna get married on the beach, just them and the Covid Virus as a witness?
That won't stop them plastering the crap all over the web though because The Universe is absolutely smitten with skanky dontcha know? 🚽🧻:poop:

Isn't there enough plastic in our seas?
When skanky snuffs it the recycling depot have got an easy 500 Persil bottles there :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crawl is now on his Instasham 'doing a BBQ, describing himself as 'Chef Cawl'. More like 'Death Cawl'. Skanky screeching in the background.

Charcoal hasn't fully heated properly, half the meat is burnt on the outside and the burgers clearly raw in the middle. Hope they get the shits.
The three burgers at the front look like they trying to escape 🀭
I'm a burger on Coles BBQ..get me out of here πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rita, take a look at the video at the top of this article.

John Lydon absolutely dispised her. Some of the more complimentary things he called her were 'a talentless moron, lazy and a parasite!' 🀣🀣
I was never into Punk myself but Johnny - I think I love you! :)

He nailed her with those three adjectives though and they still apply all these years later.
How sad about his wife but as said elsewhere you wouldn't catch skanky looking after anybody except herself, I mean there she is with A Terminally Ill Mother Saint Amy the Apostle and she does not give a frig! Says it all really :(

View attachment 582035Have I been blocked? Or have Lucky 7disappeared? Wounded if it’s anything to do with the Skank last week. 🧐
Thats what happens when you don't point your toe (all moddle-like) at the right line to praise The Plastic One - they block you! hehehe

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
1621506152220.png

Another role made for skanky - Wilhemina Whack Witchypoo from H R Puf 'n Stuff;
She won't even need three shovels full of make up from her little fwend for it either, just turn up and be Herself; Sorted

Carl’s showing off the place on his IG πŸ™„
It pees me off seeing this blatant boasting :(
"Look at us out here being brilliant and youse lot are stuck over there working for a living" :(

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Johnny didn't hold back, let's get him in the Krusty Klub!

Katie Price brands her I'm A Celebrity co-star John Lydon 'a nasty piece of work' | Daily Mail Online

"The former glamour model, 42, who was branded 'f*****g talentless' by the punk star, 65, during their appearance on the show in 2004, took to Instagram to claim that John was 'a nasty piece of work.'

He furiously said: 'The woman's f***ing talentless. P*** off it doesn't do anything. And when it does it nags all the way through it. Come on.

'Kick her a*** out of here. It ain't funny anymore. It don't contribute. It's a parasite. You won't push much more that on me. I won't take that. I won't. You make a change with that attitude or I'll do something serious.'

Clearly taking pleasure in winding up Katie, John later launched into another angry outburst, saying: 'I'm getting really fed up with it. I'm kind of the spokesperson I suppose, because I'm outspoken.

'It occupies the centre of attention, but it isn't happy even with that. The smoke annoys her. It's the camp fire, b***h. Live with it or swap.'

'I'm not here to support a Page 3 f****g blow up balloon. Right? I f*****g ain't. No f***ing more. B****s to you. I've had enough of this s**t.' "

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Johnny didn't hold back, let's get him in the Krusty Klub!

Katie Price brands her I'm A Celebrity co-star John Lydon 'a nasty piece of work' | Daily Mail Online

"The former glamour model, 42, who was branded 'f*****g talentless' by the punk star, 65, during their appearance on the show in 2004, took to Instagram to claim that John was 'a nasty piece of work.'

He furiously said: 'The woman's f***ing talentless. P*** off it doesn't do anything. And when it does it nags all the way through it. Come on.

'Kick her a*** out of here. It ain't funny anymore. It don't contribute. It's a parasite. You won't push much more that on me. I won't take that. I won't. You make a change with that attitude or I'll do something serious.'

Clearly taking pleasure in winding up Katie, John later launched into another angry outburst, saying: 'I'm getting really fed up with it. I'm kind of the spokesperson I suppose, because I'm outspoken.

'It occupies the centre of attention, but it isn't happy even with that. The smoke annoys her. It's the camp fire, b***h. Live with it or swap.'

'I'm not here to support a Page 3 f****g blow up balloon. Right? I f*****g ain't. No f***ing more. B****s to you. I've had enough of this s**t.' "
Yep Johnny is a definite honorary member of The Club - clearly he despises it as much as we do LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Showing your age Staple!

I was a punk but struggled to fashion my curly hair into a mohican so converted to a New Romantic! Sadly never did get off with a man in a kilt who looked like Martin Kemp!

But funny true story from that bygone time. Sadly I didn't feature in the funny bit but have considered super-imposing myself into the scenario!

At my university we had Sigue Sigue Sputnik playing one night. My mate Steve was a massive fan and invited the band back to our flat on campus. Tony James (who was in Generation X and I believe married to Janet Street Porter) and the lead singer, think he was called Martin, the bloke with the fishnet tights on his head came back as they had driven. Rest of the band went back in a van with the roadies.

They stayed for a couple of hours taking magic mushrooms and smoking spliffs. Consequently booked into a hotel over the road.

Wally, head of university security, brought down the barriers refusing to let them out.

Lead singer Martin was furious.

Off my mate Steve went in the passenger seat of said Martins Renault Robin, Tony James in the back and drove straight through the barrier!

Never saw them again!!!
I was a skinhead shaved hair rats tails and all the clothes, stopped at the age of 33 only because my young daughter at the time begged me to stop getting my hair shaved. Still play the music though and still wear some of the clothes.

Me and my best friend used to call ourselves 'Skunks' (skinhead/punks).
If Tamar remembers the wall outside Virgin records then he/she has probably seen me sat there with the other skinheads and punks.

Peter and the Testbtubes played down here and me and my friend were the only skinheads that were allowed in the gig, they wouldn't allow the skinboys in because they thought they might start trouble. The guys weren't happy and remained outside the club til the end of the gig. Skinheads and punks get on down here where I live - it was a great gig!

• Heart
  • Wow
I was a skinhead shaved hair rats tails and all the clothes, stopped at the age of 33 only because my young daughter at the time begged me to stop getting my hair shaved. Still play the music though and still wear some of the clothes.

Me and my best friend used to call ourselves 'Skunks' (skinhead/punks).
If Tamar remembers the wall outside Virgin records then he/she has probably seen me sat there with the other skinheads and punks.

Peter and the Testbtubes played down here and me and my friend were the only skinheads that were allowed in the gig, they wouldn't allow the skinboys in because they thought they might start trouble. The guys weren't happy and remained outside the club til the end of the gig. Skinheads and punks get on down here where I live - it was a great gig!
My sort of stuff - I just love Ska though. We recently bought a Record Player - yes one of those antique things! & I've been blasting it out here to drown out the neighbour's Edit Piaf's Greatest Hits. Edit Piaf is wonderful compared to the icon wot is Johnny Hallyday though, I've been on the point of doing an 'Allo 'Allo and stuffing my ears with cheese when his wailings waft across the fields

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.