Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know what he thought of Her Skankiness LOL

They'd taste better than skanky's cooking

Wheres all the hideous scarring from the "life-threatening injuries" then? All I see is that naff tattoo;
The Mirror was right when they said it was "Getting some sun on its trotters" ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–

Why do they need a BBQ? -skanky could just breathe on it to achieve that incinerated look

More "Life-threatening" scenarios to fill the media.

Got a face like a haddock

This "resort" was evacuated when that pair of knob-ends showed up, I mean who would want to share dere 'oliday wiv dem eh?
Rita, take a look at the video at the top of this article.

John Lydon absolutely dispised her. Some of the more complimentary things he called her were 'a talentless moron, lazy and a parasite!' ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 11
Hey good morning.... I canโ€™t contain my excitement to see what they are going to be doing today... I needed a lay down after the thrilling instalment of the uncooked bbq. ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Heart
@DC16 Thats an honourโ˜บI really like JL he detested that bleeping bleep.
I hope he comes back with something because she used his name to earn some coin, tut tut he's not going to like that.

Thank god I love him because I wouldn't want to get into an argument with him. Had posters of Sex Pistols on my walls ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hey good morning.... I canโ€™t contain my excitement to see what they are going to be doing today... I needed a lay down after the thrilling instalment of the uncooked bbq. ๐Ÿคฎ
well we havenโ€™t seen the skimpy bikini or the topless pics whilst trying to do seductive poses . But maybe thatโ€™s to come following their visit to a private cove ๐Ÿค”

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Rita, take a look at the video at the top of this article.

John Lydon absolutely dispised her. Some of the more complimentary things he called her were 'a talentless moron, lazy and a parasite!' ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
And he's not wrong there either Blue.
Wouldn't it be great if he became a Krusty

LMAO! Someone in The Daily Mail comments section has said she looks like a baked sweet potato smothered in cooking oil!
You could fry an egg ๐Ÿณon that barnet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same here, I even got up early but as I mentioned last night I will be in the Garden Today if the weather holds.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we are.....ready for another day in the life of borrrrrrrrring & desperate OLD Skanky Flaps ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ด.
I can't be bothered to pull apart all the bullshit articles anymore. Utter rubbish churned out by lazy journalist's. They're probably bored with having to do it.
These 2 dimwits they're on holiday with are not friends. They're the 2 latest pathetic hangers on, desperate to get noticed. The silly witch can't do anything without an entourage. She still thinks she's something ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. She's a lazy entitled has-been ๐Ÿ™„

@peeko you should've written our entry for Eurovision. It would be a definite winner ๐Ÿคฃ And please add me to the list of those who most definitely do not fancy Crawl. If I strip away everything & just look at him as someone I might see in a pub, it's a no. Nobody could ever fancy him as much as he fancies himself ๐Ÿ™„.

So it's the trollops birthday on Saturday. What utter bollox will we be subjected to? What ridiculously expensive over the top shite will Crawl stage to profess his devotion to the love of his life? ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿฅฑ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I must be going deaf because I didn't hear/see an argument between them - SHE looked uncomfortable, shitting herself
She prob didnโ€™t like aswell that he did like Kerry Katona. I remember him putting the candle on his head to celebrate Kerryโ€™s birthday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I hope he comes back with something because she used his name to earn some coin, tut tut he's not going to like that.

Thank god I love him because I wouldn't want to get into an argument with him. Had posters of Sex Pistols on my walls ๐Ÿ˜Š
Showing your age Staple!

I was a punk but struggled to fashion my curly hair into a mohican so converted to a New Romantic! Sadly never did get off with a man in a kilt who looked like Martin Kemp!

But funny true story from that bygone time. Sadly I didn't feature in the funny bit but have considered super-imposing myself into the scenario!

At my university we had Sigue Sigue Sputnik playing one night. My mate Steve was a massive fan and invited the band back to our flat on campus. Tony James (who was in Generation X and I believe married to Janet Street Porter) and the lead singer, think he was called Martin, the bloke with the fishnet tights on his head came back as they had driven. Rest of the band went back in a van with the roadies.

They stayed for a couple of hours taking magic mushrooms and smoking spliffs. Consequently booked into a hotel over the road.

Wally, head of university security, brought down the barriers refusing to let them out.

Lead singer Martin was furious.

Off my mate Steve went in the passenger seat of said Martins Renault Robin, Tony James in the back and drove straight through the barrier!

Never saw them again!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I read that as 'excrement' :poop: :ROFLMAO: ๐Ÿšบ ๐Ÿšฝ ๐Ÿงป oh dear...

And he's not wrong there either Blue.
Wouldn't it be great if he became a Krusty

You could fry an egg ๐Ÿณon that barnet
From the side pic of her greased head it looks like someone tried - there seems to be a clump missing...

• Haha
Well there is no activity on the IG so far and nothing new in the papers.

Reactions: 8
You can't give 'em away for nothing dear @Pom Bear !
I be a millionaire within a year selling them lol so I wouldn't need a lottery win ๐Ÿ˜„ friends,tattle friends and family get them as gifts โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I'd get so much publicly that Katie would decide it's better to throw Cole out with the rubbish because even she is embarrassed by him ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16214712881860.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I be a millionaire within a year selling them lol so I wouldn't need a lottery win ๐Ÿ˜„ friends,tattle friends and family get them as gifts โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I'd get so much publicly that Katie would decide it's better to throw Cole out with the rubbish because even she is embarrassed by him ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

View attachment 582025
She seems to have had a 'hoof transplant' Bloody hell she's rough. I'm embarrassed by him too :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems to have had a 'hoof transplant' Bloody hell she's rough. I'm embarrassed by him too :LOL:
Loooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โค I only just noticed the shoes and leggings..no taste at all..always looks grubby..she can throw herself on the rubbish pile with Cole ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
582B4FD4-5662-4521-BDD3-787906394537.png
Have I been blocked? Or have Lucky 7disappeared? Wounded if itโ€™s anything to do with the Skank last week. ๐Ÿง

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.