Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nowhere does it say Naomi was actually pregnant or gave birth. I believe her frozen eggs were implanted into a surrogate.
Neither does it say who the father is....

I'll get my coat...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking, has Katie still got the junk in the feet? if so how did the metal detectors react?
I have a permanant stoma after my cancer surgery and all my 'medication/bags etc' are scanned and then taken off somewhere at security at the airport to be checked again. I also have to go to a side room and have my stoma swabbed as some drug runners are getting them to smuggle!

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a permanant stoma after my cancer surgery and all my 'medication/bags etc' are scanned and then taken off somewhere at security at the airport to be checked again. I also have to go to a side room and have my stoma swabbed as some drug runners are getting them to smuggle!
😢😢 oh dear..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow like some people want to go through that. How mental. It is a shame that you suffer because of totally unscrupulous people. My late husband had a reverse colostomy so I know how awful the whole situation can be. 🤗

I bet skanky will be fuming:mad:

I have a real problem imagining her being a mother. She has been a selfish angry cow all her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
😢😢 oh dear..
I so love you Dolly!

Hey I'm alive and there are worst things to live with my chum!

Hey I'm alive and there are worst things to live with my chum!
oh my darling my mum had to have colostmy ,shecwas in itu for two weeks but came out of it..Bless her..she had tit illnesses all her life,that she said’I ve never had trouble with me bleeping bowels.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow like some people want to go through that. How mental. It is a shame that you suffer because of totally unscrupulous people. My late husband had a reverse colostomy so I know how awful the whole situation can be. 🤗

I have a real problem imagining her being a mother. She has been a selfish angry cow all her life.
At least she THREW her mobile 📱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god!!!! I'm now a VIP Member!

I feel so emotional as I type this I'm weeping. Sorry that's Bunny Cuddles!

But I'm so chuffed to be in such esteemed company, I genuinely love all my Tattle chums and hope I bring some light to your day.

Right, as this is a momentum moment I'm going to be indulgent and post some mantras I live by. As you can see I'm a big Bob Marley fan:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Id throw everything at that bleep..everything..she deserves the worse tit anybody can get together.! I’m just hoping 🙏her bleeping day will come.’ not my lovely song from snow white’ ☺ We have so many wondeful mummies and families on here that are suffering I mean suffering,that bleep makes us all load of emailyncunts..she has not a touch with reality..duck off you witch with slitty eyed bleep..he won’t duck you,maybe someone else..!perhaps he already has! ☺

• Haha
  • Heart

But I'm so chuffed to be in such esteemed company, I genuinely love all my Tattle chums and hope I bring some light to your day.

Right, as this is a momentum moment I'm going to be indulgent and post some mantras I live by. As you can see I'm a big Bob Marley fan:
Many congratulations on your well-deserved promotion! 🏆 In honour of Bob Marley ... I'm going to 'Exodus'

• Haha

Congratulations Blue 🎉🍾🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Ohhhhhhhhhh you so have awarded it it Cos you are a lovely person.. 🙏☺

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hmmm, seems The Mirror are watching us for content, I'll be sending them an invoice from Slapper House:

I just got my content deactivated for the first time 😢 is it a ‘rite of passage’ for us Krusty Krew? It was true as well!

Congratulations Blue 🎉🍾🥂
I am sulking. I am still only a new member 😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart

Congratulations blue!!🎉😘

Now, what's a girl gotta do to be a VIP round here then? I mean I know I'm chatty but I want to be a VIP 🤩🤣

2 minutes till the wine gets opened, purely for cooking😉 x

• Haha
The real problem I have with this IVF bullcrap is that the other 5 kids have thrived (some more than others) in spite of her rather than because of her. Due to 2 grounded fathers and the Care facilities. Can you imagine how a new child would thrive with two narcs as parents?

• Sad
  • Angry
I just got my content deactivated for the first time 😢 is it a ‘rite of passage’ for us Krusty Krew? It was true as well!

I am sulking. I am still only a new member 😂 x
Just post and like everything - you'll soon have a shiny VIP to wear ;) We all had to start somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Mirror has caught on with the baby making headline.

in another paper it said they have gone with 2 male friends i wonder if they have gone to help Carl get her pregnant(why would you take two male friends on what you are calling a baby making break)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
in another paper it said they have gone with 2 male friends i wonder if they have gone to help Carl get her pregnant(why would you take two male friends on what you are calling a baby making break)
Take a couple of insta snaps from the "official photographer " and it's "work" allegedly.

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.