Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations blue!!🎉😘

Now, what's a girl gotta do to be a VIP round here then? I mean I know I'm chatty but I want to be a VIP 🤩🤣

2 minutes till the wine gets opened, purely for cooking😉 x
I think you have to make 1,000 comments to become a VIP, I'm over half way there

• Wow
Reactions: 14
One is a hairdresser other is his boyfriend and the photographer? They are not friends - they don't have any. They won't get paid lol.
So they've taken a few men and a few multi- pack turkey basters with them...how romantic😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Many congratulations on your well-deserved promotion! 🏆 In honour of Bob Marley ... I'm going to 'Exodus'
Enjoy. He was a righteous man ahead of his time. I'd urge all of you to check out his quotes on Bright Sparks. Will inspire you.

Also a big fan of Morgan Freeman

Reactions: 10
So they've taken a few men and a few multi- pack turkey basters with them...how romantic😂
Errm they aren't 'men' as such... more members of the 🍫 ⭐ 🐟 club.

Enjoy. He was a righteous man ahead of his time. I'd urge all of you to check out his quotes on Bright Sparks. Will inspire you.

I have sat with Rastas on the beach and listened whilst they engraved coconuts with turtles using a rusty bit of hack saw blade...

Awwww well I’m watching Poirot. I just love it…bit boring for us…but loveit.
I love Poirot a long as it is David Suchet. I watch one every morning on ITV3.

• Haha
Errm they aren't 'men' as such... more members of the 🍫 ⭐ 🐟 club.

I have sat with Rastas on the beach and listened whilst they engraved coconuts with turtles using a rusty bit of hack saw blade...

I love Poirot a long as it is David Suchet. I watch one every morning on ITV3.
I actually worked would you believe with Davids brother Peter. Good man.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Not sure re Freeman some stories about him.
Love David Suchet genuinely nice bloke.

Reactions: 10
1621357154347.jpeg
Think Katie would like nice in this dress although it is 97% polyester!

• Haha
View attachment 579770Think Katie would like nice in this dress although it is 97% polyester!
Its perfect! After all she's 99% plastic herself :)

Some cracking comments on her most recent post on IG, expect these will be deleted 🤣
Hey is she advertsing herelf as Salvador Denison now? Check the second page on here - its gotta be her!

That wig is so badly fitted - she looks like an over-the-hill country singer. I swear Dolly Parton is 100x more attractive than her. Great voice, personality and charitable.
What's that Dolly Parton said?
"It takes a lot of money to look this cheap............................................"
Price has got it off to a fine art - looking cheap on the cheap in those scraggy trackies she so loves

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Evening you lovely Krusties ❤ @BigBlue2018 congrats on your VIP my friend, you deserve it. And a hug just because despite everything you stay so positive, bless you 👽🤗❤😘

I for one am glad she's not taken the children with her. She's all about herself & Crawl, she'd not be watching them properly and then she'd whine like hell if anything happened to them. Those dark haired scooter guys from the hills who like to try & sell hookey gear out there would certainly be swarming around P & B. She better watch that ring indeed. 👍

Anyone know if she fitted in a quick stop off to see her Mum before they went? 🤔🤔🛌💰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Filtered to the hilt again, so not very au natural, or naturel (!) as she puts it 🤣
So short hair again !
She absolutely loves herself, but unfortunately the blouse is so old fashioned and those hoop earrings just make the whole look very chav . Sorry Krusty but you just can’t put an outfit together at all . No taste or fashion sense at all 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So short hair again !
She absolutely loves herself, but unfortunately the blouse is so old fashioned and those hoop earrings just make the whole look very chav . Sorry Krusty but you just can’t put an outfit together at all . No taste or fashion sense at all 😂🤷‍♀️
Looks like she's been taking fashion tips off our friend Jac (Jossa)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.