Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably not. She won't give a shite about that. Most of the time she can't even remember her kids date of birth. Remember that mediation session with Kerian?
She was on holiday for his 17th birthday and left him at home so don’t think something like that will worry her unless she has sold his birthday to a magazine again like with his 18th. Bloody awful woman

Drama......I'm calling a near fatal pool drowning tragedy. Her poor shattered feet suddenly caused her legs to spasm whilst in the pool. Crawl managed to drag her out & administer CPR to save her 🙄

Or how about a violent mugging? Some dreadful no good scoundrels recognised the world's most famous & much loved celebrity couple & set upon them. Skanky's nail is broken off as the scoundrels rip the squillionty millionty pound engagement ring from her finger. However they are stopped by Crawl who luckily is wearing his fake Gucci babygro & not his way too tight jeans. Thus he is able to run after the rotters & beat them with his LV handbag 🙄
I wonder whether it will be the MM gang with the infamous Mexican who has followed them to Portugal!!!!!!

No doubt it'll be getting pished so expect some more photos of it Bein' Sexy and demonstrating The Plastics everywhere. Just a tip though skanky, when you jump off a wall this time whilst ratted please ensure its one on a cliff edge. Ta :)
I thought the scumbags were leading a alcohol free lifestyle🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thats tomorrows list of grovelling for the Sun then.
Where is Issy Sampson? We need you girl!!!!!

We have to import our PG Tips by the 1000. Please NEVER be tempted to imagine that Lipton's muck you can buy here bears any resemblence to the Tea We Like - it is foul! Gnat's pee as my Grandad would have said :)
Lipton’s tea, that’s the ready prepared, instant stuff isn’t it? It’s very popular in Italy and America. These hot countries love their iced tea but I can’t stand it meself.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she's bothered to try & explain to Harvey that she's gone on holiday? Has she bothered to tell him that she'll be away this weekend? Harvey, the 1 who needs 24/7 supervision. Harvey, the 1 who she cares for allllllll by herself, no carer's, no help, no respite 😡
And what about the little ones? Wouldn't they have liked to spend time with mummy on her birthday? Quality family time? Homemade cards, cake etc?
"Nah, sorry Bunny & smallest boy, I don't wanna spend my birfday wiv you innit. I'm off on 'oliday wiv 'the one' so we can make a really special baby innit. Ee's more important. I've been wiv 'im for nearly a year innit. So of course me & 'im is more important than you kids".

Bloody hell, she's missed a payday by buggering off with Crawl. Image the spread OKrap could've done for her birthday? Whole family, including Amy. 'Katie's last family birthday with her dying mum' 🤢
She is still to take Harvey on the holiday she promised in when coming out of hospital,
I will never forget poor Bunny when skanky, J and P were packing to go on a holiday and Bunny asked if she was going too watching them pack , only to get the answer NO!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Lipton’s tea, that’s the ready prepared, instant stuff isn’t it? It’s very popular in Italy and America. These hot countries love their iced tea but I can’t stand it meself.
It's in teabag form too - horrible and weak.

Reactions: 5
She is still to take Harvey on the holiday she promised in when coming out of hospital,
I will never forget poor Bunny when skanky, J and P were packing to go on a holiday and Bunny asked if she was going too watching them pack , only to get the answer NO!
What do you mean??! Didn't you know he had a holiday, a couple of nights away at Henlle Hall, that was all he was getting! Poor Harvey. 😔

Hopefully after last time, the fathers' wont let her take the kids abroad anymore.

Surprised she went away with her sister so close to having her baby anytime now... 🤔

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Contd dramatic scenario from Katie on holiday
4. Katie’s hair extensions get caught in her curling tongues, hair destroyed, hairdresser unable to salvage who leaves Portugal in a huff. She resorts to wearing an incognito green, curly wig (please see previous Grot bags post)
5. Katie breaks all mirrors in hotel from looking at her reflection, she steps on broken glass which becomes embedded in foot causing her to wear 5 inch stilettos instead of 6 to ease discomfort
6. Katie breaks several ribs and nose during passionate baby making session, Carl has to make do with a blow up doll the rest of the holiday
And he got the blow up doll pregnant 🤰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Okay, WHO MENTIONED A CLIFF??????

Sadly the comments are Moderated at this time.

Comments so far.

Katie18may01.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay, WHO MENTIONED A CLIFF??????

Sadly the comments are Moderated at this time.
That wig is so badly fitted - she looks like an over-the-hill country singer. I swear Dolly Parton is 100x more attractive than her. Great voice, personality and charitable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The comments from the DM article I posted earlier, 😆

Nah! Leave the kids, we'll take a photographer.
Calm down you two. Messing around on cliff tops is not wise. We don't want you to have another accident like the one at Turkey....
Are they on a colgate advert?!?! Teeth seems to be the only thing they are showing!
Oh so lovely when your kids are living elsewhere and you can do as you please..

• Haha
The comments from the DM article I posted earlier, 😆
Not 1 favourable comment in The Fail. Everyone really is absolutely sick to death of her. The only remotely positive comment is from looney Bunnycuddles...so that doesn't even count 😂.

She really does look awful though. Wig is a shambles, a very sensible shapeless black dress like you might wear for a funeral, no glam make-up. She really is being controlled by him & she just can't see it 🤷. He is slowly stripping her down. Rewind 12 months & she wouldn't be seen dead looking like that.

I must say, she's bloody ruined Portugal for me now 😭. I love the Algarve. So many beautiful places. Sadly she's now dragged it right down market. She'll be making such a good impression....loud mouthed, foul British chav 😭😭

Don't forget she's used to eating muck - all that crap from Plop Kitchen :)
You can't eat watery gravy with chopsticks 😂. I hope she finds somewhere that caters for her taste...grey mash, cremated lamb, huge pies, burgers, pizza, fried chicken 🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry any this quote from Katie. In a recent video she stated “I’d just like to say I’ve been dying for a holiday but I’ve been living and breathing lockdown with every British citizen.”

oh how virtuous and moralistic is the lovely Katie, doing the right thing.

I have nothing more to say apart from my mugs are badly stained.

• Angry
Bunny cuddles [ brighton] writes some of the most rib bustings comments you can ever read..is this person part of the pwicey posse?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Na they’re plainly taking the piss
You think?? 😆

I bet Chipolata Pete and his robot wife Dr fried eggs Emily go on holiday next to try and upstage beautiful Katie. Get over it Pete, you lost her. He once dined on the finest steak in sexy Pricey, now he has economy burger with "Mary Poppins" Emily . LOL LOL.
They are so well matched, and have so much fun. Me and all my friends are praying she returns carrying hunky generously hung Carl's love child, and can't wait to see him walk his blushing bride down the aisle. They are just the most adorable couple.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Na they’re plainly taking the piss
Hmm - I sorta don't agree - I've seen the way this thing has been so rude on the Scum threads in the past and actually think they are quite malicious.

Doing a darn good job of dancing on those smashed-disabled for life-will never wear heels again-life changing injuries feet there Katie 😳
I think a low budget Mafia film is missing its Godmother...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.