Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So price appears to be dancing on her “I can’t walk for more than 20 mins a day and chronic pain” feet 😡
It reminds me of the video taken in the Maldives, where she was dancing around, after saying she wouldn't be able to walk for 2 years, but then posted pictures a few months later saying she hadnt walked for 5 months.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
can you guess where we are? an empty shopping mall by the look of it.....like the empty restaurant yesterday lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My parents were from Irish Traveller decent and they are the nicest, most house proud, decent and moral folk you could ever hope to meet. Forget the tarmacing your driveway analogies.

Whether you like him or not, Tyson Fury is good modern day example of this.

Sorry but Skanky and Wanky are just scum.
Never too early to start drinking, it's 5pm somewhere in the world!

I have it on good authority from 'Butcher and IVF Ivan' that Skanky has taken her mobility scooter to Portugal to go incognito if necessary.

Back to her minging snatch that smells like Billingsgate Fish Market on a bad day, discoveries will probably include dead waiters eviscerated and missing from Sheesh, a whole tribe of furtile men under 30 (eat your heart out Crawl), probs a few dead animals up her muff to try and dodge the RSPA and Dreamboy Al who has appeared to have vanished off the face of the earth. Oh and about half a million quid.

BTW, this Alan Partridge pointy finger made from Tungsten Tip Screws from B&Q is working a treat!!!
Bunny cuddles [ brighton] writes some of the most rib bustings comments you can ever read..is this person part of the pwicey posse?
One of the more eloquent ones, that’s how I know it’s not Katie even if the content is a load of twaddle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just thinking, has Katie still got the junk in the feet? if so how did the metal detectors react?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It reminds me of the video taken in the Maldives, where she was dancing around, after saying she wouldn't be able to walk for 2 years. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13067691/katie-price-spotted-walking-maldives/
Yeah!! That was just after the video of her walking into the bathroom, where you could see her reflection quite clearly of her walking in, then, at the airport saying on her stories I can stand and only stand and ride a bike, but was then spotted in the room mirror reflection an hour later walking quite easily into their new room.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It reminds me of the video taken in the Maldives, where she was dancing around, after saying she wouldn't be able to walk for 2 years, but then posted pictures a few months later saying she hadnt walked for 5 months.

Pathetic lying piece of tit she is. She takes the piss out of disabled people everywhere.

Yeah!! That was just after the video of her walking into the bathroom, where you could see her reflection quite clearly of her walking in, then, at the airport saying on her stories I can stand and only stand and ride a bike, but was then spotted in the room mirror reflection an hour later walking quite easily into their new room.
...and walking into the hotel buffet area as happy as a pig in a trough...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
On her instasham Skanky and Wanky again taking the piss out of being bankrupt and bragging about it and having money. I absolutely hate this pair of bastards!

• Angry
Reactions: 15

grr grr.

Yeah sure, whatever it takes, leaving ALL the kids at home so they can bonk to buggery on a holiday they
really can't afford whilst not bothering to spent time with Katie's DYING mother. I thought Katie was doing
IVF??? another bleeping lie or what?

Will she fake another drama? Will she ever be pregnant again? Will Katie be home for Harvey's Birthday?

WILL KARMA FINALLY KICK IN?????

Hang on, HE wants???? Must be a mistake, Katie is the one who NEEDS this baby not wanker chops.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Yeah sure, whatever it takes, leaving ALL the kids at home so they can bonk to buggery on a holiday they
really can't afford whilst not bothering to spent time with Katie's DYING mother. I thought Katie was doing
IVF??? another bleeping lie or what?

Will she fake another drama? Will she ever be pregnant again? Will Katie be home for Harvey's Birthday?

WILL KARMA FINALLY KICK IN?????

Hang on, HE wants???? Must be a mistake, Katie is the one who NEEDS this baby not wanker chops.

If what goes around comes around then karma will hit that witch like a train...
🚂🚃🚃🚃
How long is it going to bloody take, bleeping train delays🤬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How I wish the letter of the law will catch up with her and she is held accountable for her bankruptcy dodging. I just hope when they get her they really get her.
I’m so pissed off how she is rubbing the creditors faces in it

Come on Alex Reid when u get out, u need to tell all and Boyson aswell

Reactions: 16
On her instasham Skanky and Wanky again taking the piss out of being bankrupt and bragging about it and having money. I absolutely hate this pair of bastards!
Oh how I wish that Judge Schaefer (think that’s his name) could see that😡

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.