Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a permanant stoma after my cancer surgery and all my 'medication/bags etc' are scanned and then taken off somewhere at security at the airport to be checked again. I also have to go to a side room and have my stoma swabbed as some drug runners are getting them to smuggle!
Oh dear big blue not a pleasant experience 😒 I to have a perm ant stoma after my cancer surgery and have also suffered the invasive checks at airports. She has no idea what it is really like to have to live with pain etc. But like you I feel blessed that I am still alive and kicking sending you big hugs 😘 ❤

Oh dear big blue not a pleasant experience 😒 I to have a perm ant stoma after my cancer surgery and have also suffered the invasive checks at airports. She has no idea what it is really like to have to live with pain etc. But like you I feel blessed that I am still alive and kicking sending you big hugs 😘 ❤
And congratulations on becoming a VIP ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not sure re Freeman some stories about him.
Love David Suchet genuinely nice bloke.
I've worked with Morgan Freeman 3 times.

Two films when I was younger on 'Driving Miss Daisy' and 'Shawshank Redemption'.
Later on a VO for, I think it was Visa or AE.

He was nothing on all 3 occasions other than charming, considerate, kind and humble.

I think it's easy to judge someone on hearsay rather than experience.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I can’t help but thinking that wanky is telling skanky what to wear, she really does look old and frumpy in some of the pictures. The trackies she has on after getting off the plane look baggy and scruffy. She most certainly is being very compliant in the way she is dressing not at all what we are used to seeing🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Two films when I was younger on 'Driving Miss Daisy' and 'Shawshank Redemption'.

He was nothing on all 3 occasions other than charming, considerate, kind and humble.

I liked him in seven with Brad Pitt 🥰

Reactions: 14

Shawshank is one of my absolute favourites Blue ❤ such an under rated film when it was first released, it's brilliant.

Reactions: 16
Oh my god!!!! I'm now a VIP Member!

I feel so emotional as I type this I'm weeping. Sorry that's Bunny Cuddles!

But I'm so chuffed to be in such esteemed company, I genuinely love all my Tattle chums and hope I bring some light to your day.

Right, as this is a momentum moment I'm going to be indulgent and post some mantras I live by. As you can see I'm a big Bob Marley fan:
Yay!! Congratulations lovely Blue!! I need to get more vocal and become a chatty one!! I'm a tad shy though... Dolly my lovely friend, give me tips on getting vocal!!! 🥰 🥰 :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Bunny cuddles [ brighton] writes some of the most rib bustings comments you can ever read..is this person part of the pwicey posse?
I used to think Bunny Cuddles was Katie, but the writing can sometimes be too eloquent and grammatically correct.

I somehow think Bunny Cuddles is a wind up merchant to get people’s backs up.

Reactions: 19

Shawshank? Wow! Best film ever- in my opinion obviously!! Love Morgan x

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Oh I am sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to think Bunny Cuddles was Katie, but the writing can sometimes be too eloquent and grammatically correct.

I somehow think Bunny Cuddles is a wind up merchant to get people’s backs up.
I don't know, I think it's someone getting paid. If you were to troll you wouldn't copy and paste for years, this one targets other people, loose women, pete & wife etc that Katie wouldn't like or try to discredit.
It wasn't long ago that kris boyson was the 'well hung stud'. Paid troll. Or a really scary person 🤪🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.