Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, you can get a Ryanair flight for £7.......then you add on check ins, seat reservations, various insurance stuff, baggage allowance etc.....soon adds up 🙄
Yes lies, lies and more damned lies.

So £7 @265 - off ya go and hire a Vespa - mwuhahahaha 🦇

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yup, you can get a Ryanair flight for £7.......then you add on check ins, seat reservations, various insurance stuff, baggage allowance etc.....soon adds up 🙄
Ah, forgot about Ryanair, I wonder if Skanky bother with health insurance considering she's "accident" prone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she's bothered to try & explain to Harvey that she's gone on holiday? Has she bothered to tell him that she'll be away this weekend? Harvey, the 1 who needs 24/7 supervision. Harvey, the 1 who she cares for allllllll by herself, no carer's, no help, no respite 😡
And what about the little ones? Wouldn't they have liked to spend time with mummy on her birthday? Quality family time? Homemade cards, cake etc?
"Nah, sorry Bunny & smallest boy, I don't wanna spend my birfday wiv you innit. I'm off on 'oliday wiv 'the one' so we can make a really special baby innit. Ee's more important. I've been wiv 'im for nearly a year innit. So of course me & 'im is more important than you kids".

Bloody hell, she's missed a payday by buggering off with Crawl. Image the spread OKrap could've done for her birthday? Whole family, including Amy. 'Katie's last family birthday with her dying mum' 🤢
She did not think this scenario through properly did she? On one hand had the Court case gone ahead she would conveniently been out of the country so it was a toss-up between a massive Use-&-Thon of the kids with Saint Amy the Apostle or showing off out in "dat Partigal place innit wiv' cole an' makin' sum more babies wiv me IVF innit" thus sidestepping the issue of her being BANKRUPT.

Gotta get the priorities right dontcha know, thats why it buggered off without a second thought towards H who apparently only has HER to do everything for him (and that includes using him too) Has H been dumped off with her hairdresser again like she used to do when going baby-makin' wiv dat boyson geezer innit?

Ah, forgot about Ryanair, I wonder if Skanky bother with health insurance considering she's "accident" prone.
I thought travel insurance was mandatory now due to Covid.

She did not think this scenario through properly did she? On one hand had the Court case gone ahead she would conveniently been out of the country so it was a toss-up between a massive Use-&-Thon of the kids with Saint Amy the Apostle or showing off out in "dat Partigal place innit wiv' cole an' makin' sum more babies wiv me IVF innit" thus sidestepping the issue of her being BANKRUPT.

Gotta get the priorities right dontcha know, thats why it buggered off without a second thought towards H who apparently only has HER to do everything for him (and that includes using him too) Has H been dumped off with her hairdresser again like she used to do when going baby-makin' wiv dat boyson geezer innit?
Perhaps he is actually on extended 'residential' at his special school.

Reactions: 10
She has actually speared that meat with one chopstick - can you imagine what a mess she's gonna make actually trying to get it into her gob? The pieces are much to big - the dish looks horrible.
Don't forget she's used to eating muck - all that crap from Plop Kitchen :)

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Drama......I'm calling a near fatal pool drowning tragedy. Her poor shattered feet suddenly caused her legs to spasm whilst in the pool. Crawl managed to drag her out & administer CPR to save her 🙄

Or how about a violent mugging? Some dreadful no good scoundrels recognised the world's most famous & much loved celebrity couple & set upon them. Skanky's nail is broken off as the scoundrels rip the squillionty millionty pound engagement ring from her finger. However they are stopped by Crawl who luckily is wearing his fake Gucci babygro & not his way too tight jeans. Thus he is able to run after the rotters & beat them with his LV handbag 🙄
She has actually speared that meat with one chopstick - can you imagine what a mess she's gonna make actually trying to get it into her gob? The pieces are much to big - the dish looks horrible.
I will not believe that ring costs £250,000 until they prove it by showing the receipt, I am surprised she hasn't thought of that yet because it is 🐮 💩

• Angry
I thought travel insurance was mandatory now due to Covid.

Perhaps he is actually on extended 'residential' at his special school.
With any luck he is; He doesn't get USED there does he?

I will not believe that ring costs £250,000 until they prove it by showing the receipt, I am surprised she hasn't thought of that yet because it is 🐮 💩
Its a christmas cracker jobbie. Cole snatched it out of H's hand along with a carrot cake.

Reactions: 8
Believe me; for an item of that value you MUST have pictures, receipt, a certified certificate regarding the diamond listing cut, colour, colour, carat and an authentic valuation from the seller. I have these for my engagement ring. Also, you would need special travel insurance as this would not be covered by household insurance. But she doesn't live anywhere so it doesn't matter lol. One thing you don't do, as proven by the Karkrashians, is show pictures of you with the ring on holiday detailing where you are staying unless you are inviting thieves.

Reactions: 14
Is it too early to start drinking in preparation of a day of Itsasham 'look at ME, I'm on holiday' tit? Let's see how this lie spins out 🥱😴.
Will they prove this is a baby making holiday by strapping a tiny camera to Crawl's dinky winky & filming up there? Expect to see lost toes & phones 😝.
You could always have a cuppa, works wonders for all sorts of occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Believe me; for an item of that value you MUST have pictures, receipt, a certified certificate regarding the diamond listing cut, colour, colour, carat and an authentic valuation from the seller. I have these for my engagement ring. Also, you would need special travel insurance as this would not be covered by household insurance. But she doesn't live anywhere so it doesn't matter lol. One thing you don't do, as proven by the Karkrashians, is show pictures of you with the ring on holiday detailing where you are staying unless you are inviting thieves.
There were a lot of cases in France and Spain a few years ago of holidaymakers being gassed in their caravans and holiday rentals so burglars could access their belongings and get away useen, ie you wake up feeling like death even when you had'nt been on a bender to discover all your money, passport etc had gone. Is this her next scam then? Some fiend robs her of her precious rock just like they did when it went to South Africa, when she was allegedly car-jacked?

• Wow
Just horrible. She's so childish.

That woman with a wash basket on her head - just where do you find them? :ROFLMAO:

Someone tell the Scum that you can't drink a coconut... 🌴 🥥 🤕
I've no idea where my inspiration comes from. These daft pictures seem to come to me! Sending love my chum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thinking of possible dramatic scenarios
1. Katie falls off her wedges breaking both ankles unable to walk for 10 years
2. Katie falls out of mobility scooter newly painted, paint still wet so covered in pink splodges
3. Katie desperately ill from food poisoning caused by eating freshly prepared meals rather than free stuff sent to her
I could go on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You could always have a cuppa, works wonders for all sorts of occasions.
I second that, in fact Mother has just made one.:coffee:

2. Katie falls out of mobility scooter newly painted, paint still wet so covered in pink splodges
3. Katie desperately ill from food poisoning caused by eating freshly prepared meals rather than free stuff sent to her
I could go on
Please do, 😆

Reactions: 11
I could go on
Thats tomorrows list of grovelling for the Sun then.
Where is Issy Sampson? We need you girl!!!!!

Ooh love a cuppa, bog standard builders tea, don’t do Earl Grey or herb teas though.
We have to import our PG Tips by the 1000. Please NEVER be tempted to imagine that Lipton's muck you can buy here bears any resemblence to the Tea We Like - it is foul! Gnat's pee as my Grandad would have said :)

Reactions: 9
I second that, in fact Mother has just made one.:coffee:

Please do, 😆
I have checked the govt website and travel insurance is not mandatory... however, it is definitely advised for pages of reasons lol. No milk and a slice of lemon for me please!

Thats tomorrows list of grovelling for the Sun then.
Where is Issy Sampson? We need you girl!!!!!

We have to import our PG Tips by the 1000. Please NEVER be tempted to imagine that Lipton's muck you can buy here bears any resemblence to the Tea We Like - it is foul! Gnat's pee as my Grandad would have said :)
Same when we lived in France - Marmite, Lime marmalade... the list was endless. We loved visitors who drove down - don't bother with towels and toiletries and stuff just this list of shopping please...

Contd dramatic scenario from Katie on holiday
4. Katie’s hair extensions get caught in her curling tongues, hair destroyed, hairdresser unable to salvage who leaves Portugal in a huff. She resorts to wearing an incognito green, curly wig (please see previous Grot bags post)
5. Katie breaks all mirrors in hotel from looking at her reflection, she steps on broken glass which becomes embedded in foot causing her to wear 5 inch stilettos instead of 6 to ease discomfort
6. Katie breaks several ribs and nose during passionate baby making session, Carl has to make do with a blow up doll the rest of the holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought Katie was on Holiday? can't she stay off the phone for more than five minutes?
She's posted a couple of stories already, not holiday related.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.