Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just horrible. She's so childish.

That woman with a wash basket on her head - just where do you find them? :ROFLMAO:
No doubt it'll be getting pished so expect some more photos of it Bein' Sexy and demonstrating The Plastics everywhere. Just a tip though skanky, when you jump off a wall this time whilst ratted please ensure its one on a cliff edge. Ta :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just horrible. She's so childish.

That woman with a wash basket on her head - just where do you find them? :ROFLMAO:

Someone tell the Scum that you can't drink a coconut... 🌴 πŸ₯₯ πŸ€•
She's got a bottle of voddy in that coconut dontcha know ;)

I had to laugh at this, didn't they do this last year, Carwash Failed then too.....

Ah but ol' Jaffa will feel right at home there with all those orange trees. God I am such a witch hahaha :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning Pink and my fellow Krusties, I was in fact just about to post that drivel myself.

I've taken the rest of the week off so I will be around.

I'm quite shocked S and W have buggered off, now all we have to do is wait for a drama.
Drama......I'm calling a near fatal pool drowning tragedy. Her poor shattered feet suddenly caused her legs to spasm whilst in the pool. Crawl managed to drag her out & administer CPR to save her πŸ™„

Or how about a violent mugging? Some dreadful no good scoundrels recognised the world's most famous & much loved celebrity couple & set upon them. Skanky's nail is broken off as the scoundrels rip the squillionty millionty pound engagement ring from her finger. However they are stopped by Crawl who luckily is wearing his fake Gucci babygro & not his way too tight jeans. Thus he is able to run after the rotters & beat them with his LV handbag πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Drama......I'm calling a near fatal pool drowning tragedy. Her poor shattered feet suddenly caused her legs to spasm whilst in the pool. Crawl managed to drag her out & administer CPR to save her πŸ™„

Or how about a violent mugging? Some dreadful no good scoundrels recognised the world's most famous & much loved celebrity couple & set upon them. Skanky's nail is broken off as the scoundrels rip the squillionty millionty pound engagement ring from her finger. However they are stopped by Crawl who luckily is wearing his fake Gucci babygro & not his way too tight jeans. Thus he is able to run after the rotters & beat them with his LV handbag πŸ™„
Yeah maybe a Vespa scooter ring snatch by a 7 year-old...

• Haha
Mmmmm, tempting, ever so tempting!

Article from the sun, includes vomit inducing "Rubbing it in" photo's.

Her hand in the meal picture reminds me of Margaret Thatcher's hand on Spitting Images πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The Bad Guys realised suddenly after cole scowled at them menacingly just exactly who they were dealing with and they were filled with dread and horror, the fact confirmed when skanky shreiked in that unmistakable foghorn of hers

"Oi dem bastids 'ave nicked me coconut cole! Get me effinn' coconut back naaaaah!!!"

• Haha
How come she's not spearing the food with a stick or using her filthy mitts like normal to shovel grub into her plasticised gob?
She has actually speared that meat with one chopstick - can you imagine what a mess she's gonna make actually trying to get it into her gob? The pieces are much to big - the dish looks horrible.

• Sick
According to the Daily Mail there is a claim that their flights cost Β£7, what the duck?? can someone explain that
to me?

Oh and the comments, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wonder if she's bothered to try & explain to Harvey that she's gone on holiday? Has she bothered to tell him that she'll be away this weekend? Harvey, the 1 who needs 24/7 supervision. Harvey, the 1 who she cares for allllllll by herself, no carer's, no help, no respite 😑
And what about the little ones? Wouldn't they have liked to spend time with mummy on her birthday? Quality family time? Homemade cards, cake etc?
"Nah, sorry Bunny & smallest boy, I don't wanna spend my birfday wiv you innit. I'm off on 'oliday wiv 'the one' so we can make a really special baby innit. Ee's more important. I've been wiv 'im for nearly a year innit. So of course me & 'im is more important than you kids".

Bloody hell, she's missed a payday by buggering off with Crawl. Image the spread OKrap could've done for her birthday? Whole family, including Amy. 'Katie's last family birthday with her dying mum' 🀒

And still brain-dead MORON'S think she's a great mum 🀷🀦.

You'd think the stupid narcissistic witch would be spending as much time as she can with her 'dying' mother. You remember her? The 1 who hasn't long left? The 1 Skanky is having IVF for. The 1 that wants Skanky to have IVF so she can see her have another baby πŸ™„πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄. I mean honestly, what a load of old bullshit. "I'm doing this for mum. I'm having IVF to have a baby for her". Yup, that's a really great reason to have a child. She's desperate to have a baby before Amy pegs it because imagine the payday she'll get from that 😑. Pics of dying Amy with Skanky & the new baby KERCHING 😑

Still waiting for the pics of the engagement extravaganza πŸ€”. And considering that Crawl asked Junior's permission, Junior's been very quiet about it πŸ€”. In fact Junior is silent & invisible in his mother's lying life. Silence speaks volumes 😊.
I'm sure Junior dies with embarrassment with every single vile revelation from the skank monster thats supposed to be his "mother". I'm sure if he could press Delete on her then he would

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Nor my lot either; My daughter had her nails done then sent me a photo to show me, "Do you like them?" she said. I told her no - they are awful - "Just like that woman price's talons.................................." Daughter removed them instantly.
Love it - as Skanky would say. You remind me of my late mam, she'd say" if you can't say anything nuce, come and sit next to me"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
According to the Daily Mail there is a claim that their flights cost Β£7, what the duck?? can someone explain that
to me?

Oh and the comments, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yup, you can get a Ryanair flight for Β£7.......then you add on check ins, seat reservations, various insurance stuff, baggage allowance etc.....soon adds up πŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.