Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious post on The Daily Mail website regarding Crawl and Skankys holiday. Look at the posters name and address! So mad I didn't think of this, I must be slipping!!!!
Ha ha - all the way from Broadmoor! Love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how long this holiday is as it is Harvey's 19th birthday on 27th. Will she be back for that?πŸŽ‚

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Is it too early to start drinking in preparation of a day of Itsasham 'look at ME, I'm on holiday' tit? Let's see how this lie spins out πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄.
Will they prove this is a baby making holiday by strapping a tiny camera to Crawl's dinky winky & filming up there? Expect to see lost toes & phones 😝.

• Sick
  • Haha
She could open it up to visitors, like they do with show caves in the Peak District. β€˜Priceys Cavern’ does have a certain ring to it. Cocklodger Cole could show people round wearing a miners helmet while using his teeth to light the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Occupation - "Skilled Trades" WTF does that mean? What is skilled in anything skanky does?

Now if they'd put ROUGH TRADE that would have been nearer the truth of it :(

Nor my lot either; My daughter had her nails done then sent me a photo to show me, "Do you like them?" she said. I told her no - they are awful - "Just like that woman price's talons.................................." Daughter removed them instantly.
Oh come on Rita, of course she's a jack of all trades, we have evidence of it too, on the digger, swinging a chainsaw around and so much more - she's works hard πŸ˜‚
Katie Price drives a dumper truck as she tackles mounds of rubbish in epic clear-up at her mansion – The Sun https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11535158/katie-price-manstion-rubbish-digger/

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It did make me laugh when she said on her stories about the press being at the airport and she assumed they were there just for her as she was on holiday 🀣🀣🀣
Stupid witch.

I'm also raging about her and Crawl being 'furious' about her 'alledged' bankruptcy stories in the press. It's factual SHE IS BANKRUPT but they are taking umbridge about it being in the press, the same people these low lifes live off!

Wonder how many of the people she owes money to, have been left destitute, lost their businesses and possibly homes and livelihoods are on holiday in Portugal?

They do leave me breathless with their contemptuous and quite frankly insulting behaviour. If Crawl thinks this behaviour is going to get him a career as a 'media personality' he is thicker than he looks and that would be hard!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Very tacky πŸ™„
πŸ˜€Haha First Kris had a suitcase with his name and now Carl. I knew a rockchick who had a string of boyfriends. All of her guys ended up with dyed black hairπŸ˜€

Last edited:
  • Haha
Aaaaaaaand we're off. duck OFF YOU PAIR OF DESPICABLE, LYING, FAKE, SCAMMING CUNTS 😑
She has a face you just want to PUNCH!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜

Is it too early to start drinking in preparation of a day of Itsasham 'look at ME, I'm on holiday' tit? Let's see how this lie spins out πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄.
Will they prove this is a baby making holiday by strapping a tiny camera to Crawl's dinky winky & filming up there? Expect to see lost toes & phones 😝.
And Dreamboy Al - he's still trying to find his car

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder how long this holiday is as it is Harvey's 19th birthday on 27th. Will she be back for that?πŸŽ‚
Probably not. She won't give a shite about that. Most of the time she can't even remember her kids date of birth. Remember that mediation session with Kerian?

• Sad
πŸ˜€Haha First Kris had a suitcase with his name and now Carl. I new a rockchick who had a string of boyfriends. All of her guys ended up with dyed black hair
It is a formula and it is now extremely boring. Has the ring been stolen yet? Lots in the sand, found in a coconut? Swallowed by a shark? Eaten by last night's buffet?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably not. She won't give a shite about that. Most of the time she can't even remember her kids date of birth. Remember that mediation session with Kerian?
And still brain-dead MORON'S think she's a great mum 🀷🀦.

You'd think the stupid narcissistic witch would be spending as much time as she can with her 'dying' mother. You remember her? The 1 who hasn't long left? The 1 Skanky is having IVF for. The 1 that wants Skanky to have IVF so she can see her have another baby πŸ™„πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄. I mean honestly, what a load of old bullshit. "I'm doing this for mum. I'm having IVF to have a baby for her". Yup, that's a really great reason to have a child. She's desperate to have a baby before Amy pegs it because imagine the payday she'll get from that 😑. Pics of dying Amy with Skanky & the new baby KERCHING 😑

Still waiting for the pics of the engagement extravaganza πŸ€”. And considering that Crawl asked Junior's permission, Junior's been very quiet about it πŸ€”. In fact Junior is silent & invisible in his mother's lying life. Silence speaks volumes 😊.

• Angry
Aaaaaaaand we're off. duck OFF YOU PAIR OF DESPICABLE, LYING, FAKE, SCAMMING CUNTS 😑
Morning Pink and my fellow Krusties, I was in fact just about to post that drivel myself.

I've taken the rest of the week off so I will be around.

I'm quite shocked S and W have buggered off, now all we have to do is wait for a drama.

Morning Pink and my fellow Krusties, I was in fact just about to post that drivel myself.

I've taken the rest of the week off so I will be around.

I'm quite shocked S and W have buggered off, now all we have to do is wait for a drama.
Can't you fly off to Portugal for a few days and spy on them?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't you fly off to Portugal for a few days and spy on them?
Mmmmm, tempting, ever so tempting!

Article from the sun, includes vomit inducing "Rubbing it in" photo's.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Big mistake eating sourdough toast with peanut butter, talk about chewy!
More tea vicar!

Did you say he was a used car salesman?
Right now he is just a Used Salesman;
One - he's failed to sell a single old crate in yonks and
Two - when skanky realises he's not going to deliver the goods and knock it up he'll join the rest of her used discards on the heap
Perhaps Lauren Goodger will be on the market for another of skanky's rejects by then so he can move straight in?

• Haha
Never too early to start drinking, it's 5pm somewhere in the world!

I have it on good authority from 'Butcher and IVF Ivan' that Skanky has taken her mobility scooter to Portugal to go incognito if necessary.

Back to her minging snatch that smells like Billingsgate Fish Market on a bad day, discoveries will probably include dead waiters eviscerated and missing from Sheesh, a whole tribe of furtile men under 30 (eat your heart out Crawl), probs a few dead animals up her muff to try and dodge the RSPA and Dreamboy Al who has appeared to have vanished off the face of the earth. Oh and about half a million quid.

BTW, this Alan Partridge pointy finger made from Tungsten Tip Screws from B&Q is working a treat!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Mmmmm, tempting, ever so tempting!

Article from the sun, includes vomit inducing "Rubbing it in" photo's.

Just horrible. She's so childish.

Never too early to start drinking, it's 5pm somewhere in the world!

I have it on good authority from 'Butcher and IVF Ivan' that Skanky has taken her mobility scooter to Portugal to go incognito if necessary.

Back to her minging snatch that smells like Billingsgate Fish Market on a bad day, discoveries will probably include dead waiters eviscerated and missing from Sheesh, a whole tribe of furtile men under 30 (eat your heart out Crawl), probs a few dead animals up her muff to try and dodge the RSPA and Dreamboy Al who has appeared to have vanished off the face of the earth. Oh and about half a million quid.

BTW, this Alan Partridge pointy finger made from Tungsten Tip Screws from B&Q is working a treat!!!
That woman with a wash basket on her head - just where do you find them? :ROFLMAO:

Someone tell the Scum that you can't drink a coconut... 🌴 πŸ₯₯ πŸ€•

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.