Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It did make me laugh when she said on her stories about the press being at the airport and she assumed they were there just for her as she was on holiday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Stick a blonde wig on this, nobody will know the difference 🤣🤣

View attachment 578327
Yep it Price the Merciless; She is Ming-ing though :)

A unicorn is a mythical creature so you could say Cole is a plastic knob.
As somebody else mentioned yes those swimming caps decorated with flowers were de rigeur from 50s onwards. I had a plain swimming cap, had a unique smell with that strap that attached at the bottom. I had difficulties fitting all me hair in the cap with all my curly locks.
Cole certainly is a plastic knob - he can't get it preggers either :)

The mind boggles or could you say ego?
In olden days the stars had their names embroidered or embellished on their luggage as a sign of how famous they were, but Carl? What the heck? Why? He’s spent too much time with Katie and now thinks he’s a star. It’s laughable.
Boyson had the named luggage too though. I think its so they can wheel thro the airport and people will say "Oh Wow! Look, its thingy!" then read the sign adding "Ah yes it that cole bloke!! I thought I recognised that knob-end........................."

She is enough to scare kids - she looks like a WITCH!!!
Looking like Grotbags simply matches up with her personality

When the filter slips off 🤢 🤢 the fukin state of it why can’t she just grow old gracefully she looks horrendous
Jeez thats a horrific sight innit?

Wouldn't be the first time:mad:

Katie loves to live dangerously, just sayin!
If anybody deserves to catch covid then I think we have found them :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
you all know peeko
its not like me to moan .
i like a laugh and a joke

In lockdown im bored
got nothing to do
bored, began to sulk

Then I saw reports
someone who was not nice,

so I've got two daughters , a cat, and the Bloody missus.
it don't take too many guesses who the Boss in my house is
was bored in lockdown saw things about a person who wasn't very nice
Stumbled upon a site about Evil Katie price

Met all these girls ,Grew to love them lots ,
if you talked to them so would you,
they're kind intelligent and nice
They Call them the Krusty Krew

im writing a poem
Aww, Peeko you are surrounded by girls ❤...

I have two boys and a girl, thank god my boys chose to have Eminem, 2pac, and DMX posters on their walls and NOT Skanky!
And my daughter can't stand her either

Reactions: 12

Sorry Cole but this is on the bankruptcy register, so you both can carry on whining like spoilt little kids, throwing your toys out of the pram, do you really not see the irony of your actions? Her day in court will come ⏰ 💣 💥 👏
"Occupation - "Skilled Trades" WTF does that mean? What is skilled in anything skanky does?

Now if they'd put ROUGH TRADE that would have been nearer the truth of it :(

Aww, Peeko you are surrounded by girls ❤...

I have two boys and a girl, thank god my boys chose to have Eminem, 2pac, and DMX posters on their walls and NOT Skanky!
And my daughter can't stand her either
Nor my lot either; My daughter had her nails done then sent me a photo to show me, "Do you like them?" she said. I told her no - they are awful - "Just like that woman price's talons.................................." Daughter removed them instantly.

• Haha
"Occupation - "Skilled Trades" WTF does that mean? What is skilled in anything skanky does?

Now if they'd put ROUGH TRADE that would have been nearer the truth of it :(

Nor my lot either; My daughter had her nails done then sent me a photo to show me, "Do you like them?" she said. I told her no - they are awful - "Just like that woman price's talons.................................." Daughter removed them instantly.
You can spot a Skanky fan a mile off, orange, big lips etc..
There are two girls that live in our street one we call Paris Hilton and the other we call Katie Price!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can spot a Skanky fan a mile off, orange, big lips etc..
There are two girls that live in our street one we call Paris Hilton and the other we call Katie Price!
and they think they look "Amazing innit"! Poor deluded creatures................................

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well they kept this holiday quiet didn't they?
I wonder if they're running away from a tit storm brewing! Come on lucky7, spill the tit and let it flow!
The daily Mail comments are brilliant. The best one was calling wanky a male hooker. Couldn’t have put it better myself.
She hasn’t been able to afford NDA’s since Boyson and crawl the hooker and his father will be her downfall just a matter of time.
She’s run out of options
Found Crawls most recent ads!

Attachments

• Haha
Found Crawls most recent ads!
But cole is of course The Bell-End Gigolo pwwwwaaaahahahaha :LOL:

1621320356234.png
Look! Even the nails are correct, along with the pointy chin, the scraggy hair etc. Maybe one day someone will put the wrong colour of Ronseal in the sprayer and it will match this photo exactly?

And yes - Lucky 7 you really do need to release the tsunami of tit you have on it, if not to us but to the Taxman :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Grotbags! Not heard her mentioned for ages. She used to be on that programme with Rod Hull and Emu. Hang on a mo, Rod looked a bit like Katie and always had his hand stuck up his puppet, never ending similarites!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄😄🥰👽❤😘 xx.
I might try to make a pic of him and his one brain cell on hoilday in his swimming hats if any pop up when his on the beach. Not saw any pics yet, so one to keep my eyes open for 🥰🤗❤😘 xx
Testing out my new Alan Partridge pointy finger made from Tungsten Screws and found some pics for you Pom. Hope you don't mind?! Blue xxx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
But cole is of course The Bell-End Gigolo pwwwwaaaahahahaha :LOL:

View attachment 579009 Look! Even the nails are correct, along with the pointy chin, the scraggy hair etc. Maybe one day someone will put the wrong colour of Ronseal in the sprayer and it will match this photo exactly?

And yes - Lucky 7 you really do need to release the tsunami of tit you have on it, if not to us but to the Taxman :)
Like Jodie Marsh said, "she has a witches nose".
That was said in retaliation to the builders elbow comment Skanky made about Jodies nose

Reactions: 10
Grotbags! Not heard her mentioned for ages. She used to be on that programme with Rod Hull and Emu. Hang on a mo, Rod looked a bit like Katie and always had his hand stuck up his puppet, never ending similarites!
Rod lived in a Pink Windmill too - the similarities are incredible!
1621321246660.png

• Haha
Grotbag is wearing the same multi coloured outfit Skanky wore (in the picture where she was selling the stripper shoes 🤢)
I quite liked the Real Grotbags plus she always got her come-uppance;
The skanky version is entirely different and has NEVER faced the consequences of it's actions :(

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I thought it looked like it could be a private villa 🤔 I will go and check that out though 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🔍
Ha ha £7 flights ++++++££££

Even Ron Class is turning......?comment in the mirror

They're testing my goodwill. It's only 6 months since they had a 3 week luxury break in the Maldives, 5 months since they were in Turkey and they've had 1 or 2 luxury lodge short breaks away in the recent lockdown period. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's right to do it , and especially not on day one when you are an undischarged bankrupt who is a top celebrity and in the public eye. This plays right into the hands of Katie's haters - they will be feasting on this for days to come. At best it's rather insensitive but I also think it's unwise to travel abroad at the moment on aeroplanes when you have a very vulnerable son like Harvey back at home. I would have thought in that situation you should keep your risk to the absolute minimum possible and not holiday abroad in the middle of a pandemic
Ah but did you see the bit where he suggested she would be better of in Brighton giving her comments on the Babes in the Wood case as she was brought up found there? Huh???

• Wow
Reactions: 11
For those wanting to know Emu is now in a retirement home for old birds. Plenty of spaces available especially those suffering from foot injuries. See you there soon Katie.
NB nails are done every Friday.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Big mistake eating sourdough toast with peanut butter, talk about chewy!
More tea vicar!

Hilarious post on The Daily Mail website regarding Crawl and Skankys holiday. Look at the posters name and address! So mad I didn't think of this, I must be slipping!!!!
Did you say he was a used car salesman?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.