Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Ross’ appears to be a hairdresser. There is a photo of a haircut he did for her on his Instagram profile. The people they surround themselves always seem to be as vain and vacuous as they are.
Yep Fern Pointy Chin is one of them... she’ll be raging she hasn’t got to go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lucky Junior and Princess have one parent who is providing a stable environment for them to do their school studies from, isn't it? It's exam time of year, and whilst things are a bit different this year, I wonder if Katie even knows it's all happening, let alone how important it is for Junior, if he is to get into College next year. Nah, duck it, she's swanning off to Portugal. Let Pete sort it out.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
On holiday 😡😡😡 would they have timed that for the court case anyway?
Wouldn't be the first time:mad:

Yes Cole, it’s a pool. 🙄🙄🙄 Did you take your personal pap with you too, he’s not taken your picture for 10 days, upset Glenn also??
Katie loves to live dangerously, just sayin!

Reactions: 12
Unfortunately Liar, so did my Nan. Said they'd do a concrete skim of her yard for £300, then after it was done it changed to 'no we said £300 a metre' then marched her to the bank to get £3k out of her. We didn't find out till years later. A traveller site was raided too, they found human slaves, thousands of pounds worth of stolen goods & even the iron gates to the cemetery. 🤬

@Cloud Chaser you are right about H's picture. Amongst other red flags, Skanky appeared to have been drawn with her hand in Crawls trousers. 😔

As for this holiday debacle, who is surprised? It was obvious what they'd do, it's just another V salute to all the poor people she owes money to. And it's disgusting. Yes Cockknobber, it is boring, we're all sick and tired of your missus fleecing decent honest people left right and centre. If you were any sort of man, you'd tell her straight to sort it out, not enable the bleep further.
You take care Precious and I hope your son has a speedy recovery ❤ xx
@WhereisPrecious Sending positive healing thoughts to your poorly boy 🙂 sending love to you and your family. Crumbles 😗🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Got to bring my son home from hospital today. Cant keep up with thread, moves so fast but I wish all the Krusty Krew well and have an awesome week all, wish all the best on all of you ❤❤❤
Aww that's good news 😊sending positive healing thoughts to your poorly boy and love to you all, Crumbles 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Even Ron Class is turning......?comment in the mirror

They're testing my goodwill. It's only 6 months since they had a 3 week luxury break in the Maldives, 5 months since they were in Turkey and they've had 1 or 2 luxury lodge short breaks away in the recent lockdown period. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's right to do it , and especially not on day one when you are an undischarged bankrupt who is a top celebrity and in the public eye. This plays right into the hands of Katie's haters - they will be feasting on this for days to come. At best it's rather insensitive but I also think it's unwise to travel abroad at the moment on aeroplanes when you have a very vulnerable son like Harvey back at home. I would have thought in that situation you should keep your risk to the absolute minimum possible and not holiday abroad in the middle of a pandemic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
you all know peeko
its not like me to moan .
i like a laugh and a joke

In lockdown im bored
got nothing to do
bored, began to sulk

Then I saw reports
someone who was not nice,

so I've got two daughters , a cat, and the Bloody missus.
it don't take too many guesses who the Boss in my house is
was bored in lockdown saw things about a person who wasn't very nice
Stumbled upon a site about Evil Katie price

Met all these girls ,Grew to love them lots ,
if you talked to them so would you,
they're kind intelligent and nice
They Call them the Krusty Krew

im writing a poem

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd like to know what kicked off this agency bollox 🤔. There is absolutely no way that she didn't know about his previous dodgy dealings. And she knew full well Harvey was on his books because she'd have put him on! She's somehow in the tit with something & as per usual it's not her fault. I wonder if somehow she is being looked into as regards Harvey? It's clear for everyone to see that he's constantly being exploited. But is there actually anything that can be done to protect him? Is someone trying to stop her making money off him? How is the money from Harvey's clothing range handled? Who has his money? Sooooo many questions. And all lead back to the lying, fake, narcissistic, bankrupt, old has-been 😡
Love the new thread title Pink 👌😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But these girls they bleedin nag me
the samaritans i will phone
its much much worse than when i am at bloody home
if men are the strongest sex ,then i am at a loss,
please explain no me why you are the bloody boss ?

Where are her extensions!!!?
what the ones that took six hours ?

Even Ron Class is turning......?comment in the mirror

They're testing my goodwill. It's only 6 months since they had a 3 week luxury break in the Maldives, 5 months since they were in Turkey and they've had 1 or 2 luxury lodge short breaks away in the recent lockdown period. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's right to do it , and especially not on day one when you are an undischarged bankrupt who is a top celebrity and in the public eye. This plays right into the hands of Katie's haters - they will be feasting on this for days to come. At best it's rather insensitive but I also think it's unwise to travel abroad at the moment on aeroplanes when you have a very vulnerable son like Harvey back at home. I would have thought in that situation you should keep your risk to the absolute minimum possible and not holiday abroad in the middle of a pandemic
you' ve still got goodwill ? duck me , Mother teresa has got nothing on you girl x

Lucky Junior and Princess have one parent who is providing a stable environment for them to do their school studies from, isn't it? It's exam time of year, and whilst things are a bit different this year, I wonder if Katie even knows it's all happening, let alone how important it is for Junior, if he is to get into College next year. Nah, duck it, she's swanning off to Portugal. Let Pete sort it out.
I honestly will give you a prize if you can ever show me one mention of how shes said she is how proud her kids are doing at school,all that fucker is worried about is the size of coles dick

So it all went quiet , you girls should know by now you shouldn’t let me have the run of the place ,
If you have been following the thread , you know we have a bar , and Katie’s cafe , I have picked the curtains for the lounge which will be refurbished soon , but think all the Krustys will like them xx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have just caught up with one of my own posts while catching up lol 😄 ...I had made a mistake that made me laugh..my original pic I added a Jaffa cake instead what should have been a jaffa orange as suggested by Facehugger..I must had missed the orange word and assumed it was a Jaffa cake loooooool 😄😄😄 xx.

Before and after....

Resizer_16212953839681.jpg
Resizer_16212953839680.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t know whether Katie understands irony but if you ask her Lego I mean legions of fans they will undoubtedly say she is a ‘great’ mother. I myself don’t understand how this can be as the point of being a mother is your children come first, always.
Oh well, back to bed, I’ve been getting up early recently I reckon this warm weather has made me body clock go wonky.
Morning!

Reactions: 11

Sorry Cole but this is on the bankruptcy register, so you both can carry on whining like spoilt little kids, throwing your toys out of the pram, do you really not see the irony of your actions? Her day in court will come ⏰ 💣 💥 👏

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.