Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out all the things she could have done today she rubs everybody’s nose in it that she owes money to, he’s no better or the other 2 clingons that are on holiday with them. She makes me so mad to her and him it’s all one big joke I really really hope that she gets her comeuppance soon because I’m really struggling to understand how they/ she is getting away with it.
if it was joe public they would be behind bars now for not paying taxes and ripping people off. I’m no lawyer but I thought she could have been done for obtaining services by deception I.e knowing she didn’t have the money to pay for it. Maybe these small business should get the sheriff,s involved can’t pay we will take it away 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
The holiday to The Maldives (3 weeks) was billed as a baby making jaunt as well.
Didn’t clearblue claim he had paid for the holiday, then it came out it was a working holiday and then it was extended as soon as the bankruptcy hearing she skyped into was done and secretely snuck off to have her boobs done?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s managing to walk up those hills well in a pair of wedges 🤷🏻‍♀️
indeed she does her body looks square perhaps Pom could give her some sponge Bob square pants look great on her square shaped body. That dress makes her look shapeless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When the filter slips off 🤢 🤢 the fukin state of it why can’t she just grow old gracefully she looks horrendous
Ow, when you put a pig in a wig!
Said in a welsh accent😂
Is her nose getting bigger?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That dress looks like the bin liner my chap would wear running in, back in the 80/90s 😂😂
How can she not see that she DOES NOT LOOK GOOD even though she is trying so hard to

• Haha
Reactions: 10
indeed she does her body looks square perhaps Pom could give her some sponge Bob square pants look great on her square shaped body. That dress makes her look shapeless
Ooh yes,

Who lives in a shithole under the sludge,
Katie square bod...
Who lives in a shithole under the sludge,
Katie square bod...

I'm not going further with that this evening. It got rude🤣

• Haha
I cannot believe the state of her , what’s with the hair ???? What a freekin mess , the pair of them seriously cannot think she looks good 👀

That dress looks like the bin liner my chap would wear running in, back in the 80/90s 😂😂
How can she not see that she DOES NOT LOOK GOOD even though she is trying so hard to
I have just posted something similar. What on earth does she look like .. it it a joke outfit and wig , she is trying way to hard but unfortunately she never had any dress sense . But the hair 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Looks like the Aladdin grill restaurant Vilamoura.🔍
I think it is...we have been recommended it to try when we’ve visited the Algarve, usually stay in Albufeira. We did consider it and then looked at the prices! Its really expensive! We stuck with sardines and piri piri chicken in the square 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.