Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no doubt that KFP and LegoBoy are having a showmance. Those MAFS lot can be a tad fame hungry. I really didn’t like him on the show, he was such a boring little oik. I was reading earlier that there is a MAFS reunion on telly on Monday 26 Feb and that LegoTastic won’t be in it as he’s too busy running around with Skank. Her and Ella (the trans woman that JJ paired up with after moaning the woman he was originally assigned for the show wasn’t his type) were apparently friends and Skank broke girl code by getting with JJ. Skank has NEVER been a girl’s girl. God she makes me 😤

On the podcast last week Skank said she had no problems with Ella & Edna even said she would see if she wanted to be on their podcast. 🤔

Reactions: 17
Deflection overdrive
---
God she really is desperate for the old days isn't she? When is she going to realise she fucked it all up, its all gone and she ain't ever getting it back.
She’s prob just doing a history lesson for Legolad. After all he would be in nappies when she was last in the papers. She has to remind him how influential she is. How groundbreaking. But all anyone sees is a lesson in how to slide down the z list ladder on you’re arse

• Haha
Reactions: 36
God she really is desperate for the old days isn't she? When is she going to realise she fucked it all up, its all gone and she ain't ever getting it back.
Don’t throw things at me but she did look half decent back then (I know lots of make up and airbrushing … but at least her nose and lips were in the right place, eyebrows weren’t complete slugs and no warty lumps everywhere)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I literally cannot believe that there's only 23 years difference in age between KP & JD. All that money she has spent on surgery to make herself look younger too. Sadly for her, it has done the reverse and aged her. You would easily think that she was in her late 50's.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Wonder how krytens handling his new found infamy and the news he's going to be a daddy,,🤣 bet the poor bastard is afraid to answer his phone when mummy calls and hasn't slept in days because he's frightened skank syphons off a few millilitres of baby gravy. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I literally cannot believe that there's only 23 years difference in age between KP & JD. All that money she has spent on surgery to make herself look younger too. Sadly for her, it has done the reverse and aged her. You would easily think that she was in her late 50's.
What a beast!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Missed out on so much on the last two freds, just had a thought I know it's too early and this is my first attempt at a fred title for Kipper.

"That money was just resting in my accunt, says Kipper the minging slut"

Off to catch up 👋
Brilliant ❤🤣
Though I believe the accunt is empty - her bleep on the other hand 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No way legocunt will get that bleep pregnant. We know she's a dried up husk...no way will he be able to get it up when faced with balloons with no nips & her cavernous bleeping hole. He'd get bleeping lost!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you for the vote's for this new thread. Let's hope there's some interesting tea, before the end of the thread. Poor DC will no doubt be listening to the next Shitcast later in the week., kindly feeding back the lie's & deflections. Her poor eardrums😖 Will the latest sperm donor be mentioned. Will there be any mention of the missing pink asset/car? Where is said car now -it's like the puzzle 'where's wally'.
KFP is showing us all (in case there was any doubt) what a deceiving, lying old slapper she is. Her usual modus operandi, make sure there's another bloke/victim lined up, before dumping previous one. Must have been 'wooing' the gormless prat for weeks.
I know there are many people who will do just about anything for publicity or cash, but as Meatloaf said ' I won't do that'. Just listening to it's monotone, loud voice, the sucking the teeth & sniffing, make's me want to vomit. That's without looking at the sore's under her nose & the lips, How can a bloke be that desperate?
The new Lego boy, clearly has little morals, like the mutilated Gorgon. Playing game's & loving the publicity, good or bad. He look's more like her carer than anything else. Whatever do these bloke get out of it ( other than a quick dash to STD clinic). He had better double wrap his KnobGoblin or pray the old tart's eggs are fossilised. As for meeting J & B, if that's true, utterly disgusting. Those poor kids.
The only result I want to hear now, is she's arrested, the kids are on their way home to Kieran & she's been banned for life, from ever having pets.
There are 2 x Puzzles for me:
1/ 'Where's Wallace?'
2/ 'Won't Kipper allow JJ to go on the MAFS reunion?'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's not a popular guy, is he...?!!!
(I suppose Skanky will just say that they're all jealous of their burgeoning relationship....!)

They are trying to build him an image as some kind of 'ladies man' smooth operator type ... good luck with that ... he looks like a dim schoolboy with a ladies purse, tiny feet and zero sense of style ... masculine is NOT a word I would use to describe Lego ... Kipper and him look really embarrassing together

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They are trying to build him an image as some kind of 'ladies man' smooth operator type ... good luck with that ... he looks like a dim schoolboy with a ladies purse, tiny feet and zero sense of style ... masculine is NOT a word I would use to describe Lego ... Kipper and him look really embarrassing together
M&M (Milf&Muppet) the new zlist power couple,,, same as skank tried to do with sink boy bigging him up as a successful business good looking hunky virile ladies man who's picked skank over the more younger good looking women on the market. It's to make herself look desirable because she's already on the hunt for a new bedmate. 😎🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Her face is awful in this you would think she would get the lumps sorted out
If she could have she would have ... been lumpy for YEARS ... personally I think a lot of it is the result of surgery on the awful wrinkly rubbery skin she inherited from AFP ... genetics count and AFP has AWFUL skin elasticity

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New thread 🧵😀💖 and title 🥰😀 and I'm nearly all caught up 🥰 xxx.

@lozenger thanks for the crossword 🥰😀💖❤ I especially loved 13 across 😀💖❤❤❤🤗🥰😊😘 xxxx.
I admit nearly all done, just number 4 I can't guess lol. Love Pom 💖❤🐶🐾 xxx

Resizer_17084528395631.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh she is on a wind up now ... she sees media interest in Carl's return of the pink RR and is after more media interest
---
On the podcast last week Skank said she had no problems with Ella & Edna even said she would see if she wanted to be on their podcast. 🤔
Because Ella is involved in the whole showmance for clicks arrangement ... there is not much interest in Kipper or lego ... its all set up to drum that up
---
There are 2 x Puzzles for me:
1/ 'Where's Wallace?'
2/ 'Won't Kipper allow JJ to go on the MAFS reunion?'
Answer to Q2 is easy ... Kipper is not invited

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.