Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be bothered recapping her latest nonsense properly, doing my head in she be, it‘s all just constant lies and fakery, and still no resolution for B & J caught up in this nightmare 😔

Basically Skank went on a skip trip to Bansko in Bulgaria, didn’t ski, went down a beginners slope on her arse. Pretended she was in a relationship with Kryten from MAFS. SadBoy Crawl went missing in action, on purpose, or maybe threatened. Edna or Jess (even though she’s on the hols) put a load of fake stories in the Red Tops, the usual stuff…. Kryten is the one, she’s taking it slow, he’s young and virile, last chance at baby 6, but can’t even be bothered being with her two youngest children at half-term, god knows who looking after them, probably Lynn the corrupt SW. Skank’s still Mum of the year and great mum to H to her deluded idiotic fans….give me strength 🤦🏽‍♀️

#Bekind, she has MH problems, she needs a break from the 5 kids who all live in the MM and she looks after every day, with no help whatsoever, and she’s had to sell Wallis her horse of 20 years (we don’t know WTF has happened there, Red Tops said the bailiffs took him, we aren’t sure about that ) she needs her fun time with her mates to recover from all the trauma 🤦🏽‍♀️

A twit in Bansko, while she leaves her two youngest kids at home during half-term….

View attachment 2769161
OMT SILLY bleeping bleep WHAT A bleeping LOSER

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's not a popular guy, is he...?!!!
(I suppose Skanky will just say that they're all jealous of their burgeoning relationship....!)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Fashion brand owner. He fogs some crappy t shirts and hoodies from his living room. Hilarious. Watch out Stella McCartney there’s a new kid on the block

“and these two of her five-strong brood have already met fashion brand owner JJ.”
---
Why is she talking like she's on a travel show? Why is she downing it like its a pint of beer? Who the duck is laughing like a seal in th3 background? What exactly is meant to be funny?
It's like watching the idiot chav girl in school who acts like a prat to show off in front of the lads and they all laugh AT her not with her
Embarrassment she is
I’ll bet the got the trip for free if they did a bit for the blog. Grifting witch

• Haha
Reactions: 33
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Fashion brand owner. He fogs some crappy t shirts and hoodies from his living room. Hilarious. Watch out Stella McCartney there’s a new kid on the block

“and these two of her five-strong brood have already met fashion brand owner JJ.”
---

I’ll bet the got the trip for free if they did a bit for the blog. Grifting witch
How long before his “fashion” brand is printing t-shirts with frogs on and #HarveysLaw

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Now was he on pre Easter hunt,this was hunt the bleep or was is IT?Forget about Easter,she’d hunt a bleep anywhere.Typical Pricehuntcunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t be bothered recapping her latest nonsense properly, doing my head in she be, it‘s all just constant lies and fakery, and still no resolution for B & J caught up in this nightmare 😔

Basically Skank went on a skip trip to Bansko in Bulgaria, didn’t ski, went down a beginners slope on her arse. Pretended she was in a relationship with Kryten from MAFS. SadBoy Crawl went missing in action, on purpose, or maybe threatened. Edna or Jess (even though she’s on the hols) put a load of fake stories in the Red Tops, the usual stuff…. Kryten is the one, she’s taking it slow, he’s young and virile, last chance at baby 6, but can’t even be bothered being with her two youngest children at half-term, god knows who looking after them, probably Lynn the corrupt SW. Skank’s still Mum of the year and great mum to H to her deluded idiotic fans….give me strength 🤦🏽‍♀️

#Bekind, she has MH problems, she needs a break from the 5 kids who all live in the MM and she looks after every day, with no help whatsoever, and she’s had to sell Wallis her horse of 20 years (we don’t know WTF has happened there, Red Tops said the bailiffs took him, we aren’t sure about that ) she needs her fun time with her mates to recover from all the trauma 🤦🏽‍♀️

A twit in Bansko, while she leaves her two youngest kids at home during half-term….

View attachment 2769161
Water from a waterfall is drinkable only if it is filtered and treated first. It can be just as contaminated as any other natural source.

No doubt about it, waterfalls are spectacular and usually a convenient natural source of water, but it really is no safer to drink water from a waterfall than any other source. In the rest of this article we will take a look at some of the potential risks of doing so and tell you how to mitigate them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's got three cases in Court within the next month, thats not even mentioning any of the hush-hush ones over the children :)
---
How long before his “fashion” brand is printing t-shirts with frogs on and #HarveysLaw
Yes because the UpYours lot seem to have gone on the decline don't they?
Another company down the kharzi after associating itself with the skank :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Water from a waterfall is drinkable only if it is filtered and treated first. It can be just as contaminated as any other natural source.

Unfortunately, as we know, she is bombproof 💣

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Missed out on so much on the last two freds, just had a thought I know it's too early and this is my first attempt at a fred title for Kipper.

"That money was just resting in my accunt, says Kipper the minging slut"

Off to catch up 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The only reason skank pleaded not guilty to the driving offences was because if she did it would have been reported in the press just as her panto appearance was starting adding more fuel to the "why have you employed this bleep"..skank will do the usual trick of pleading guilty (normally agreed with the CPS for a reduced sentence, some charges being dropped and not wasting anymore of the courts time) the day of her court appearance. Skank will "get off" with a fine, 3-6 points on a licence she doesn't have and MAYBE another ban and100 hrs of community service.
OR
Skanks high priced barrister (that she can't afford to pay but always seems to have access to one when she's in court on criminal charges) will find a loophole again and skank will leave court smirking doing the ✌salute.

• Angry
Reactions: 54
Be interesting if skank suddenly starts claiming that kryten is now helping her through her son's H diabetes sudden diagnosis ..even though h has probably been suffering from t2 for years ..skank needs to really rinse this faux romance and using H is top trump card for her bestest mother ego stroking to her crazies and the redtops..
Just like she claimed boyson was there originally for Hs weight loss🙄..

Reactions: 33
I reckon JJS will start doing onlyfans when attention slides. He’s the type. I predict by the summer.

What is it with these twats? They are not interesting or talented and live off their parents. Dickheads.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Seriously how thick are the Courts and Child Services that they don't see this was all a set up against Kieran? Ridiculous 😡
They probably do know how set up and biased Lynne Rickwoods reports were,,, but their more interested in covering their own arses at this point to save their own reputations, big salaries and WSSS from another scandal. 😎

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Old news but The Sun is still going for her! This was posted on their TwatTok a couple of hours ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.