Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t but if I find out I will let you guys know of course. He was scouted for MAFS, the producers said we can’t find you a match for what you want which is why he was given someone who wasn’t his type. Then the producers said you can stay on the show if he and Ella partnered up together which of course he did because … ‘fame’. He complained to his mates about her behaviour and how disgusting she was in public. They use to go to Box Park and she’d be offering up threesomes. His mates had to convince him he doesn’t actually like who Ella is, just her looks. IMO it’s just going to be the same scenario all over again with KP because if he didn’t like Ella for being disgusting in public, we all know KP is on another level
Thanks for replying ❤
Ooh you might get to meet KP if you stay friendly with him 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
CF is mad to involve KP in anything. She Is an unreliable liability, who's boat sailed 10 years ago. Now she is paddling furiously upstream with a fucked up paddle, knowing there is no way back. Wading through tit that is constantly being thrown in her direction. Still paddling furiously, she will not give in. Will she be thrown a lifeline...or will she sinkkk?
Think Jeyda has had a word with Ferry to go to this thing on Saturday to save the sinking ss skank ship and boost ticket sales, Ferry did the same club on the 10th Feb with another GS girl and skank was due to do this saturday on her own so Ferry has been added last minute. Something odd about it and Jeyda seems to be pulling the strings.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Think Jeyda has had a word with Ferry to go to this thing on Saturday to save the sinking ss skank ship and boost ticket sales, Ferry did the same club on the 10th Feb with another GS girl and skank was due to do this saturday on her own so Ferry has been added last minute. Something odd about it and Jeyda seems to be pulling the strings.🤔
Ooh I feel like this needs a @Pom Bear picture of Jeyda and her puppets on a string KFP and Chloe 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Water from a waterfall is drinkable only if it is filtered and treated first. It can be just as contaminated as any other natural source.

No doubt about it, waterfalls are spectacular and usually a convenient natural source of water, but it really is no safer to drink water from a waterfall than any other source. In the rest of this article we will take a look at some of the potential risks of doing so and tell you how to mitigate them.

The bint is made of Teflon, she’ll survive 😆

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Getting a bit too close to me in Belfast for comfort. Sent it to the husband to suggest we went. He told me to feck off and wind my neck in. I have genuinely wracked my brains think of even on person I know who would willingly go .. came up totally blank
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Fashion brand owner. He fogs some crappy t shirts and hoodies from his living room. Hilarious. Watch out Stella McCartney there’s a new kid on the block

“and these two of her five-strong brood have already met fashion brand owner JJ.”
---
Fashion brand owner lolol. Same way as skank and pointy faced misery guts JYy are “ fashion brand owners”. Order a pile of crap from Temu and mark it up. Morons the lot of em
I’ll bet the got the trip for free if they did a bit for the blog. Grifting witch

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where the duck is Neath ??
---
Hope she gets really pissed and coked up and makes a fool of herself another weekend away from J&B🤬🤬🤬
google says it’s Wales. Bonnie Tyler of total eclipse of the heart supposedly hails from there. Giddy for the duet already

• Haha
I literally cannot believe that there's only 23 years difference in age between KP & JD. All that money she has spent on surgery to make herself look younger too. Sadly for her, it has done the reverse and aged her. You would easily think that she was in her late 50's.
She's been channelling Janice D especially the last 2 years & evidently when she looks in the mirror she sees 35

• Haha
If she could have she would have ... been lumpy for YEARS ... personally I think a lot of it is the result of surgery on the awful wrinkly rubbery skin she inherited from AFP ... genetics count and AFP has AWFUL skin elasticity
I was friends with a Fulham footballer in the 90s and I’ve just remembered that I once commented to him that I thought she was pretty (sorry 🤦🏼‍♀️) and he said in real life she has awful skin. This was years ago late 90s very early 2000s approx. So she would have been quite young. Must just have tit skin 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Where the duck is Neath ??
---

Hope she gets really pissed and coked up and makes a fool of herself another weekend away from J&B🤬🤬🤬
Neath is in South West Wales along the coastline. It’s situated between Cardiff and Swansea, but it is the next town after Swansea.

it’s a crappy town that has cheap shops - think Poundland, B&M, Home Bargains, charity shops, pawnshops and betting shops. There’s duck all there to do, apart from drugs. It’s a deprived area, with no opportunities and plenty of chavs. I think it’s one of the circles of hell, but that’s not advertised. .

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Maybe Only fans isn't the best for him after all, since been with Katie his little willy has shrunk even more, to the point he can't even find it 🤔😄😄 x

View attachment 2769859
Hang on, the right he looks like he works out but on the left he looks like a twink but my main issue Quite frankly he's an utter utter cunting twit, he knows full well he's only in it for clout & had he had a shred of bleeping decency he'd have told her it's too soon after Carl & see how they get on because God forbid their abhorrent excuse for a mother sure as tit won't. #KuntingKryten

Attachments

• Haha
Thanks for new thread 👋 boss thread title @WillowTree21 😁 love it
and on we tattle…
a little ditty in celebration of the continuing, hilarious, embarrassing downfall of manky skank

Just a rancid old slag from Brighton
Everyone’s had her she’s a right one
She’s out on the lash
Flashing her gash
And shagging some knobhead called Kryton

Karma, she’s been watching and waiting
Krusties are debating and hating
Sinky got the hump
In vegas looking for trump
You’ve started now stop hesitating!

im sorry I can’t help myself sometimes 😆
Hang on, the right he looks like he works out but on the left he looks like a twink but my main issue Quite frankly he's an utter utter cunting twit, he knows full well he's only in it for clout & had he had a shred of bleeping decency he'd have told her it's too soon after Carl & see how they get on because God forbid their abhorrent excuse for a mother sure as tit won't. #KuntingKryten
blimey loves a handbag

• Haha
Reactions: 15
CF is mad to involve KP in anything. She Is an unreliable liability, who's boat sailed 10 years ago. Now she is paddling furiously upstream with a fucked up paddle, knowing there is no way back. Wading through tit that is constantly being thrown in her direction. Still paddling furiously, she will not give in. Will she be thrown a lifeline...or will she sinkkk?
With a bit of luck a shark will get her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.