Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just getting the irony of the letters K & J (their initials) Katie & JJ sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G

Reactions: 25
Wayne lineker appeared there last week

Reactions: 32
and Jeyda is the common denominator now that SB is no more
Hopefully all the income streams will be laid bare at the skankruptcies 1 &2 . But could uncover some illegal money earnings. If it’s darth jeyda she is an idiot. I was thinking that kipper might even appear for free but just to keep up the pretence. I’m sure Legolas will be expecting his cut as well. Or is he her plus 1

Reactions: 21
Maybe she's off to get another tattoo done with Jay Hutton in Ellesmere Port, make Cole into JJ
Avanti only goes midlands / Liverpool / Manchester / north wales and Scotland ? So no where near south wales ? Must be another jolly ! Although she started following a Lake District holiday retreat recently …. Maybe romantic night away ??

Reactions: 17
Wayne lineker appeared there last week
I saw that Now why would all these z-list celebs be going to a little club in a small market town in a quite remote part of Wales, an hours drive from Cardiff, with a population of just 50K We know what the crisp brother is involved with, it’s dodgy AF

Reactions: 43
Maybe she’s picking up what Wayne dropped off .
Slimi Rymi is the common denominator with all of these , KP, Chloe and Wayne L …. He’s off the radar as far as being KP best friend forever but wonder if he is still pulling the string behind the scenes … and always wondered why CW cut ties with him , something g off about all that

Reactions: 27
Think it's Paddington to Cardiff?

Reactions: 9
Maybe it's going to see H and introduce him to his new "daddy" 3524344...
Mind you that woman lisa marie brown who is besties to that bloke leon ( the dennys bloke who was seen with skank a few times)runs the pink sports cars company owns that actual ferrari based in Newport Wales

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Chloe was live last night begging on TT with Jem Lucy, she mentioned that she didn’t want to go to wales on Saturday because she was addicted to TT and wanted to get in the top 20 on the weekly board. She knows if she has a day off from it she will lose her position on the board.. so I think she’s rather going to pull a sicky or she will go down to wales but will be live a lot on TT.

Reactions: 27
I was just thinking how pathetic this whole 'are they together or not' Lego media game is ... you are not Burton and Taylor ... you are a has been middle aged zleb and a never was fool who looks like a schoolboy ... NO ONE ... LITERALLY NO ONE CARES ... you look embarrassing together and the only 'factor' you have is the 'ick Factor' ... neither of you is attractive ... you are not drumming up interest in ANYTHING with all this cloak and dagger ... no TV reality show contract for a show about 'Katie & JJ' will ever appear ... and if OK buy and print the big 'Love' reveal story more fool them because ...

Reactions: 24
Avanti only goes midlands / Liverpool / Manchester / north wales and Scotland ? So no where near south wales ? Must be another jolly ! Although she started following a Lake District holiday retreat recently …. Maybe romantic night away ??
Thread suggestion: # Let the train take the strain. So desperate for fame/money. Tough, you're finished 'hunny'.

Reactions: 32
Didn't KFP previously use some type of 'accountant' Manchester way? Wherever they're going is going to be very expensive, as all day Friday is peak time on the trains. Good job she's minted.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.