Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP has 2.5 million followers (well on paper anyway) so she was fine for her to post it on her account that is public ! But complaining to ok mag

Reactions: 31
KP has 2.5 million followers (well on paper anyway) so she was fine for her to post it on her account that is public ! But complaining to ok mag
Yet Lou is happy to use and exploit H, Jett and Bunny in her salon and posting it all over LAstudio social media for publicity and advertising.

Reactions: 43
THIS 100% people just don't understand the dangers at all.

Reactions: 28
Yep. I'm sooooooooooooooooo jealous. I wish I had lips like a baboon's arse.

"People with fillers they embrace our look, it’s normally the ones who are quite plain Janes who are against it, but if they had the opportunity they probably would.

Reactions: 44
I think Loo was mainly peeved about the baby number 6 and (un) Natural Mother headlines that made it look like she was the Skanky's baby.

Reactions: 23
I cannot bear to look at her mouth since she did this ... it actually knocks me sick ... what a deluded bint !

In other news ...ickle lego boy finds steroids ...

Reactions: 14
Genuine question Katie, if you are so happy with your surgery, lips, lashes, fillers, hair, teeth etc, Why do you filter yourself that much you become a brown smudge??

Reactions: 66
Whereas if she was attending with “the mother” it’d be pointy chin doing it. That makeup that was done on P for Edna’s wedding was abysmal. If that was my daughter I would’ve told her to wash it off and start again
I agree. That would of absolutely been the right thing to do. It was way over the top. I'd of been filing if I was Edna. Her face when she saw what poor Harvey was wearing. No thought went into it whatsoever

Reactions: 17
Had the opportunity? What's she on about. You just need to go somewhere and hand over some money. It's not as if it's getting into Oxford University or you were chosen to go into space. She's trying to make out having some lip filler is out of reach for 'plain jane' plebs? It costs about £100 a go. It's the easiest thing in the world these days to get credit for a few hundred quid..... if you really wanted to look like you had baboon anus lips, We don't Kipper!

Reactions: 67
Have you ever been blessed enough to see stephen bears winky ?? This is so like It I had to check what thread I was on. Well done JJ. This is your legacy online. Mocked and mistaken for a felon. Am sure she is well worth it
Oh yes the Yakult corn dog creature!!

Reactions: 19
Absolutely howling

Reactions: 20
Dear God. Has she necrosis ? Looks like my dogs Minnie when she’s on heat. Said it before but money well spent you fecking fool

Reactions: 26
Stephen Bear lookalike. To chinfinity and beyond!
Such a hideous waste of skin
---
God I really hope that's not happening poor little girl
---
Who do you reckon she is referring to? Family or friends?
I reckon it's your bog standard run-of-the-mill COKE paranoia

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It might be quiet right now but we've got her appearance at The Arch, Neath, with Georgia on Saturday night.... and we can only guess at what she'll be wearing... (thinks: please please please be a cat suit....) Anyhoo, at least she can expect a lively audience....

Fingers is already there:

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.