Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she will ignore it all

Reactions: 25
You're still an excellent writer considering you're so drunk. Punctuation, capitals, everything! It's almost as though you're not drunk at all.

Reactions: 32
You're still an excellent writer considering you're so drunk. Punctuation, capitals, everything! It's almost as though you're not drunk at all.
Trust me I was very drunk, had to correct it a few times, but yeah I can see it is rather perfect for a drunk gal, look at me roll

Reactions: 41
Bet he struggling more with his mother and the rest of the family on his case over the skank! Silly little boy!!
I bet LegoBoy told mummy it's all just a publicity ploy & he's making some money out of it, to 'help' KFP out.
Bet in life he's like Timothy Lumsden (Ronnie Corbett) in the programme 'Sorry', always making excuses & justify his actions to placate mummy.

Reactions: 30
and dressed as schoolgirls wearing silly plaid skirts and pigtails.
Yeah weeely seksi that, like that horrendous fotershewt it did with the other plasticised bint who was half skank's age but almost as plastic

Reactions: 29

Saw this pic of Fenella, and thought this must be something like legoman must see when Skank is coming at him demanding he gives her some baby gravy.

Reactions: 37
I wonder if she thinks the forensic accountants are gonna be pathetic and gullible like the red tops and blindly believe everything she tells them, well my designer bags and jewellery they‘re all gifts, that wasn’t a holiday it was work, and those cars aren’t mine, I’ve given all my designer shoes away and I this is all I earned after expenses your honour….
Lets see how much she gets away with after all these years of waiting, surely she can’t get away with much more? Surely?
Joking aside, what a slap in the face for honest working decent ppl if this dirty slag gets away with any more than she already has.
And FGS, where the hell is that Sinky?

Reactions: 39
Great Post

My personal opinion on her is that let's face it, she is completely unable and unsuitable to do any kind of proper job, she has no other means of making money, just her boobs and her mainly manufactured dramas and lies, that's why every breath she takes is only about them, even SHE knows theres just nothing else for her, NOTHING!
She has to invent points of interest (debatable I know) because there's just nothing else is there, talks endlessly about boobs, lips, hair, sex etc. All superficial fake shit, that's our Katie, empty inside, just a dark void of emptiness.....
Never underestimate the Pricey lol

Reactions: 47
I actually think the horse story is more about her giving them up as she can’t afford them anymore , she would never admit to this because she is “minted”! But suspect she’s been advised to give up that expense by whoever is advising her on the bankruptcy stuff … surely she has to provide to the court evidence of her incoming / outgoings , in which case paying for horses care is not going to be considered an essential expense

Reactions: 39
She’s thick as fucking concrete,which should fucking bury the thick ugly cunt.

I’ve not posted much I know,my fucking cunt tongue aches.

me tongue goes flaccid like legocuntboy cock when he’s near her.

Reactions: 36
Wait what, Bunny has a boyfriend and spent £50 on him!!!!!!!! She's too young for that kind of thing. Eating cips having her hair done the skank.

Reactions: 25
What happened with the other new horses she had last year at the rural stables near Essex? Was that Cassie and Emma? are they long gone too or still being hidden?

Reactions: 21
But why does she do this? To keep trying to recreate this time in her life? It likes the replay button keeps getting stuck in her head. She's absolutely mental, and I don't know if that's down to the constant drug use, or her personality and the problems within that. Or both?? It's like she can never accept her reality,

I think it's down to her personality issues and the drugs. A personality disorder is ingrained in early adulthood. She's learned she gets what she wants through lying and shocking people so she carries on. She will get a slight 'hit' from attention or manipulating someone and she wants it constantly as she doesn't feel other emotions so much. It's all she knows. People with certain personality disorders self-medicate and try and get similar feelings through drugs, so it's a vicious cycle I think. She only wants what makes her feel good and ignores everything else, a total narc/ sociopath!
---
I agree she wouldn't want to admit it. It's like her narc armour. She wants everyone to think she lives a lifestyle better than all the plebs, mansion, horses, fleet of lukshurry cars. What has she got when all that's gone? She hasn't got her looks anymore that's for sure!

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.