Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the skanks clampets have threatened SB with regards slapgate, cause the charges were the case was dropped originally as skank refused to co-operate at the time, hence why sb gone radio silence
Possibly somethings has been countered because since the messages he posted and now deleted account there has been even more evidence from KP side about the new romance that must be cutting deep … if he has nothin holding him back he’s got nothing to lose by continuing to slate her ! Guessing they have come back with some counter threats ….

• Sad
Reactions: 27
This 👍🏾 I have Brighton friends who used to, some still do, who arrange this. The biggest ❄ fiend I know, and he’s getting way too old to still be doing ❄ (and I tell him, he just says “I‘m stopping soon”, I’m still waiting 🤦🏽‍♀️) is a festival organiser and travels Europe all summer, he has contacts everywhere and never has a problem. Skank will have people around her that can arrange this for her, deffo think SB could have done this, who she has now I’m not sure. I look at her current entourage and they don’t look the type, but all they have to do is put feelers out when in Bansko and someone will turn up with a package. It will be freely available in Bulgaria, especially at a party place, which Bansko is, just have to ask the right people and bingo. There is no way she carries it through customs, however concealed, if caught that ends her, she’s dumb but not that dumb. There no need to risk it.
How does one ask? I’m constantly ‘sniffing’ around on holidays to find a worker looking for cash in hand to wash all of our clothes, iron them and put in our suitcases the day before we fly home. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Do you think the skanks clampets have threatened SB with regards slapgate, cause the charges were the case was dropped originally as skank refused to co-operate at the time, hence why sb gone radio silence
Yes, I think SB has been threatened and he has backed away, for all his outward bravado, I think he’s a very weak man, he won’t stand up to her (prove me wrong SB, I so want to be wrong) and to be honest I’m starting to think Alex Reid was full of hot air as well. How many times do we hear someone saying I’m gonna take her down, or we think someone who’s she’s verbally attacked (book of lies and libel) will take her down, and nothing ever happens. Someone fight back and expose this biaaaatch, why is she so Teflon 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
That's good to hear, hopefully his new owner can actually ride a horse.
Glad he is away from her, she won't care a bit apart from not having him as a prop in photos
I think that’s why she posted last week on her horse as deflection / guilt over losing it

Reactions: 37
Yes, I think SB has been threatened and he has backed away, for all his outward bravado, I think he’s a very weak man, he won’t stand up to her (prove me wrong SB, I so want to be wrong) and to be honest I’m starting to think Alex Reid was full of hot air as well. How many times do we hear someone saying I’m gonna take her down, and nothing ever happens. Someone fight back and expose this biaaaatch, why is she so Teflon 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️
Same also with fathers4justice, thought would be all over this latest drama with CW and new man introduced to kids etc

Reactions: 26
Is that the outfit skank had on the first day they were there, seems sink boys little post put a halt to the big relationship unveiling so it had to be put on hold for a few days to earn some coin and if your going to pretend your in a relationship at least kiss your girlfriend on the lips it looks like krytens lips are firmly closed. 🤣View attachment 2767371View attachment 2767372View attachment 2767373
It was the “sliding down the snow on her arse” that done it for him. “Is there no end to this woman’s talent” he thought as he pulled her in for a smouldering kiss?
That’s enough Mills & Boon for me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's a word puzzle. There's only one day. You have to guess the five letter word in 6 goes at the most.
Oohhh never heard of this. Are the 5 letter words SKANK, bleep or witch? 🤣 Maybe SMELL? DRUGS? CRAZY? 🥳

There's so many 5 letter words to describe her perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So SFP are you going to ask your sister on the pod why she damn well lied to your face about JJ.
Well what Katie wants, Katie gets eh…
Meets her kids, hey JJ, I doubt you will meet Junior, as he’s out.
Katie wants a baby
Katie wants attention
Katie wants a chauffeur
Katie wants someone to lend her a few quid and treat her
Katie wants to make a few £££s lining up staged pictures
Katie needs someone to make Carl jealous
Katie wants her dream wedding
Katie wants back on tv
Katie wants ‘the one’
Katie wants a guy with the biggest 🍆
Katie wants someone her family will love
Katie wants someone who isn’t the next Mr Price or wants fame
Katie wants someone for Harvey to call the 568743 daddy
Katie wants a man to control her and put her in her place
Katie needs someone to run her new companies
Katie needs a new MUG who she can love bomb and trauma bond with her sick, vile, narcissistic ways 😡😡😡
Eat, sleep, repeat.
I sense a certain despondency together with your curtailed anger!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So "Katie... really loves
the attention she gets when she's pregnant" obviously this is the most important reason ever for bringing a child into this world🙄😡😠🤬
Tell me you're a raging narc without actually saying it. She wants her bumps feeling as my gran would say. And I don't mean her chest boulders 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mmmm, or she’s scrambling to hide everything before the BHs.
Helen the neighbour seemed to be babysitting the pink RR the other evening, what’s to say these have been hidden too. 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I thought it was said the horses couldn’t be taken 🤔

Gee, this week’s podcast is going to be something. Lied about Kryten last week, how is she gonna explain that to Edna and the braindead lot. SB’s messages, which she will obviously ignore, then the baby BS and now this. Gonna be lying your inflated arse off this week Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️
I think pets can't be taken, horses might be livestock. I'm not sure what to think as didn't she have a 'controlled goods agreement'. If so she would have agreed to the horse being on the list. Maybe she's hidden the horses?

Reactions: 20
Can you bleeping imagine being Carl right now. Accused of domestic violence publicly, rants about being on the ‘front line’ demonstrates to me he was struggling to handle her mental health, clearly shown in vids to be cooking for the kids and putting them to bed while she does nothing, driving her around, trying to help her off drugs as shown in the voice notes, encourages her to engage with trustees, hated by her family because she’s slating you on the sly, and then she fucks off on as holiday on his birthday with another fella weeks after they split up. He must feel like the worlds biggest mug.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
If you remember the scene on Snow White, where the wicked stepmother transforms into the old witch, leans into Snow White to try and persuade her to take a bite? That's exactly what the photo of her kissing JJ reminded me of:sick::eek:😅.
---

Imagine those rubbery, crusted things coming at you? :sick: 🙈 Infact don't it will completely destroy your appetite!!😅.
---

Might as well be - that's a HUGE cavern he has to fill!!
But, but 'Just a little prick'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think pets can't be taken, horses might be livestock. I'm not sure what to think as didn't she have a 'controlled goods agreement'. If so she would have agreed to the horse being on the list. Maybe she's hidden the horses?
Also, maybe, she’s sold them herself…

• Wow
Reactions: 42
That would explain the funny walk.
And why although JJ loves children he hasn't done the deed, when he attempted he thought it was her going niegh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.