Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what's all the 'I'm single' shite then. She'll just pretend that didn't happen. Game playing as usual. This was 4 days ago. She's pathetic.

'On her podcast, The Katie Price Show Katie cleared up her relationship status, saying: “Let me categorically say again … I do not have a boyfriend. A boyfriend is when you’re boyfriend, girlfriend.

“Now I’m not with Carl, just because I’m seen with a friend who’s a boy, a man, automatically, ‘ooh, we’re getting close. We’re together.’ If I was with a girl doing it, they don’t say it, do they?

“It’s just pathetic, I’m single and I can go and meet who I like, when I like and whoever I want to see with. Doesn’t mean to say I’m boyfriend and girlfriend, Jesus Christ. It really annoys me.'

What's she on about if I was with a girl doing it? How many girls does she kiss for Backgrid?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I am pretty sure DC said a while back they JJ has met B & J. This is all too much now. Another month, another 'daddy'. I suspect she will spend less and less time at home now and will instead focus on chasing her 'boyfriend' around, keeping younger, better-looking models at bay. There'll be more holidays too, as he won't curtail his lifestyle to fit in with hers! More time spent at the mouldy MM with who ever can be bothered to look after them - those poor children's lives are getting worse by the minute. It might not be physical abandonment as such, but emotionally she has completely checked out from them. Yet still she will not allow them back to their father.
Has it yet been explained why they are STILL not with K and M?

Reactions: 9
Has it yet been explained why they are STILL not with K and M?
There hasn't been a final court hearing yet I believe but Bunny at least has been able to see them away from a contact centre. They had a day out recently. Sadly it appears that Jett has been brainwashed against seeing his father, although I hope he has some kind of contact.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So what's all the 'I'm single' shite then. She'll just pretend that didn't happen. Game playing as usual. This was 4 days ago. She's pathetic.

'On her podcast, The Katie Price Show Katie cleared up her relationship status, saying: “Let me categorically say again … I do not have a boyfriend. A boyfriend is when you’re boyfriend, girlfriend.

“Now I’m not with Carl, just because I’m seen with a friend who’s a boy, a man, automatically, ‘ooh, we’re getting close. We’re together.’ If I was with a girl doing it, they don’t say it, do they?

“It’s just pathetic, I’m single and I can go and meet who I like, when I like and whoever I want to see with. Doesn’t mean to say I’m boyfriend and girlfriend, Jesus Christ. It really annoys me.'

What's she on about if I was with a girl doing it? How many girls does she kiss for Backgrid?
None whatsoever - she reserves them for O.F.

Reactions: 9
Latest 🙄
🎵 Desperado, why won't you come to your senses 🎵

This right here is exactly what's wrong with these people nowadays.
He has eyes, ears and access to the Internet so knows exactly who and what she is 🤮🤮 and yet is still so desperate for fame that he allows himself to be photographed exchanging bodily fluids with the Manky Skank in public and sold to the tabloids for 5 minutes of fame.
What a sad sad duck he is.
Those poor kids 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Let’s be honest,who the duck would let somebody take a pic of you injecting your Diabetis drug? Really

What a bleeping stupid little weeny bleep.‘MUMMY where are you’😢
He’s like a Twinkie isn’t he? You know the kind of young man that gay men like.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Just coming here to say exactly the same!
Single last week on the pod, but he had already met the kids and texting him for at least 4 months, no wonder she was obsessed with MAFS
Still texting Carl but kissing JJ, that doesn’t look like a kiss you would give a friend.

Here we go YET again… this will probably be the shortest ‘relationship’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Let’s be honest,who the duck would let somebody take a pic of you injecting your Diabetis drug? Really

What a bleeping stupid little weeny bleep.‘MUMMY where are you’😢
Because we're leading up to the "Katie now she's in a relationship with someone that suffers from diabetes wants to raise awareness and be an ambassador for diabetes UK,,, Katie's realised how difficult the condition is for some and there's no help for sufferers" in plain english skanks going to use krytens condition to get some publicity and look what a caring loving girlfriend she is in the hopes it'll get her a documentary, back into mainstream media and some positive press before the tit hits the fan with the BH and HMRC.😎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Reactions: 16
How does Tittycunt feel about this latest twit meeting her grandchildren? Probably no fucks given. As long as the gravy train still rumbles on, the whole bleep clan doesn’t give a shiny shite! bleeping pieces of tit. The whole lit of em! CUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNTTTSSSS!

Reactions: 35
Just coming here to say exactly the same!
Single last week on the pod, but he had already met the kids and texting him for at least 4 months, no wonder she was obsessed with MAFS
Still texting Carl but kissing JJ, that doesn’t look like a kiss you would give a friend.

Here we go YET again… this will probably be the shortest ‘relationship’
If you remember the scene on Snow White, where the wicked stepmother transforms into the old witch, leans into Snow White to try and persuade her to take a bite? That's exactly what the photo of her kissing JJ reminded me of:sick::eek:😅.
---
An

d so it starts. Pass me the sick bucket
Imagine those rubbery, crusted things coming at you? :sick: 🙈 Infact don't it will completely destroy your appetite!!😅.
---
Is that a euphemism?
Might as well be - that's a HUGE cavern he has to fill!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her nose is collapsing, you’re right. I remember her original nose, never thought there was anything wrong with it but after she had her nose job during the PA years it did look perfect. She’s fcuked it up with the ❄ that’s for sure
Her nose looks like its coming away from her face wot a mess 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I've found out what's happened to Katie's pink horsebox 😃 x...

Resizer_17083645424883.jpg

It's been turned into an ice cream van 😄😄 x...

Resizer_17083645267771.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.