Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When SB say 'it's on her drive, maybe her family hide it. Bird paid in cash' Could he mean Helen the neighbour? As in Helen may hide it and she paid for it (maybe for skank)
Wish these people proof read their messages! If you're going to spill tea make it understandable.

Reactions: 35
As anyone considered that SB used a drone to that that photo of the pink car and sold that to the press prior to him making his announcement?
I really hope he did, make some of the money back he said she’s due him. Skank will be losing her shit on the slopes

Reactions: 29
I think the most likely reason carl has deactivated his account is that KP's trolling brain dead fan club are probably harassing him. They were there straight away in the comments ( just like with kierons live last night) so we can only imagine what they've been private messaging him.
Also a way to stop the clan trying to contact him?
I am secretly hoping that it might be that he's got a deal with the sun etc as someone posted earlier though

Reactions: 53
I think the fact they are on good terms shows they must have shared the same experiences with her & relate to each other, he must be an alright guy.

Reactions: 22
I think though we start to over think it. It was posted when pissed so I take it as it’s kippers drive and she paid for it

Reactions: 26
What’s Edna alluding to here, calling SB a weed I reckon there’s a lot of plotting afoot, desperate phone calls to Bansko, and putting on an act to ignore the storm raging around the Clan, carry on the grifting as usual….ain't gonna work this time Edna, it’s all closing in on the Clan, we can all feel it now

Reactions: 38
It could be the black missing RR that has been wrapped pink

Reactions: 21
Yes he is not a great person or at least hasn't been. The teasing of Harvey and the menace when they seemed to be threatening someone over releasing details of Slapgate - not good and he should have known better. I do think if it came down to it though, he will not be in the same league as her.

Reactions: 34
Now you know I’m a Thicko Cunt,I was thinking when the BH does start,what if cunt,admits to hiding things? And she tells all,if she doesn’t go to jail? Would that happen?we all know she’s a nasty peacock (apologies to peacocks) if she opens up and is truthful🫢..Oh I’m sorry I’m having a G&T..just forget it.oh shit.whistles.
---
Now you know I’m a Thicko Cunt,I was thinking when the BH does start,what if cunt,admits to hiding things? And she tells all,if she doesn’t go to jail? Would that happen?we all know she’s a nasty peacock (apologies to peacocks) if she opens up and is truthful🫢..Oh I’m sorry I’m having a G&T..just forget it.oh shit.whistles.

Reactions: 33
Maybe she's got some well 'ard acquaintances in the travelling community

Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed the 'NDA's that were handed out to people were all just general print outs from years ago and KP and AFP had a big draw of them. An NDA has to be properly drafted for the particular situation. So a general one drafted 10 or 15 years ago wouldn't mean shit. It's all just bluster and intimidation imo. As everyone has been saying, even if an NDA was watertight, what money is she going to use to go to court?

Reactions: 36
Truth (or troof) and KP is incompatible.

Reactions: 15
She’s probably got a ream of those old ones,all out of date etc.

Reactions: 21
No NDA is water tight. There has been a shift in the courts views of NDAs. As you say, they need to be really specific and cannot cover any actions that are illegal.

Reactions: 41
Don't be silly you're not a thicko I think they would still take it very seriously. The facts will be, she was given multiple chances to be honest and she wasn't. Right at the start in 2018 she would have been told the terms of bankruptcy and what counts as an offence and she had a chance to be honest. When she agreed to the IVA, that was another chance to do the right thing, then for the next few years, she was aware what she was doing in selling and buying back items.
I would guess she'll be up for loads of separate charges as concealing property and disposing of property as they're separate offences. Not providing information and documents.....are also separate offences.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.