Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I remember her on one of her shows reading comments online on an iPad and being so disgusted and annoyed by them. I have zero idea of what series or when. She may have been having her hair done at the time in her kitchen 🤔
She reads every comment on here doesn’t she?
She laps up everything, everywhere. It strokes her ego.

Reactions: 13

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Do you think the skanks clampets have threatened SB with regards slapgate, cause the charges were the case was dropped originally as skank refused to co-operate at the time, hence why sb gone radio silence

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Oooh what a surprise ... fake baybay stories rinse and repeat yet again ... blah blah blah blah blah
Note the dig at SB,, ie Legohead is "Young and virile" - seeing as he never managed to knock it up in over two years!

Of course from hints he dropped over the past few months he was'nt going anywhere near the thing so getting it pregnant would have been impossible anyway, but this might be just the jibe necessary to set SB off on a major campaign against the thing at last :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
She didn't really pay 250000k did she?
Doubtfull but you never know considering he was A Gift For MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Plus we all know she has a propensity for adding noughts onto stuff she actually pays for

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
@DC16 , does Helen surname begin with R? Just thinking the emphasis on HER re pink car could point to her initials maybe?
Overthinking much :unsure: :ROFLMAO: too much Thailand sun maybe!

• Heart
  • Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
QUOTE="Pom Bear, post: 18434701, member: 61198"]
So Coles got rid of his quotes...hope he puts them back up ....😄😄😄❤😘 xxx..

View attachment 2766309

Back tomorrow Love from Pom 🥰😘 xx
[/QUOTE]
Haha you always get it spot on love to you little pom xxxx❤💞😘

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I think pets can't be taken, horses might be livestock. I'm not sure what to think as didn't she have a 'controlled goods agreement'. If so she would have agreed to the horse being on the list. Maybe she's hidden the horses?
That would explain the funny walk.
And why although JJ loves children he hasn't done the deed, when he attempted he thought it was her going niegh.

• Haha

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
Someone posted earlier about the large horse box… never seen that up for sale, just the smaller one. Never seen the pink Suzuki either! Perhaps those two are hidden? The beetle was sold and redone.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Knowing her allergy to the truth, it's possible even he doesn't know the real reason Blade's dead, if she lies to her family then why not him as well? 🤔🤷‍♀️
Unless he was with her when it happened? Or she made him move the body down to the road?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

helptheaged

VIP Member
I don't think Wallis would be worth very much at all. He's well over 20 and unless someone is schooling him regularly which I doubt, he has seemed recently pretty unmanageable then he won't be classed as a schoolmaster (they can bring big money), his jabs/teeth/shoes need to be up to date with records and like you said he will cost more in stabling etc than he's worth.
Wallis can come and live with my boys.
The report said the bailiff’s had take. Wallis and another horse ( which I thought was younger ) so maybe worth something

The dog's doodah

Worms

Delightful 🤮
---
Did we ever get a definitive answer about the pink horse box? The massive lorry, not the smaller one, although I guess the same applies.
At one point, years back, someone posted a photo of it parked at a nearby(ish) farm - again, hard to hide.

Also, what the hell is she playing at? Insurance premiums even for those of us with squeaky clean records and no claims or penalty points are seeing massive hikes in premiums this year (presumably paying extra to cover the likes of people like her). So, not only does she have the worst driving record the judge had ever seen (meaning most companies wouldn't touch her with a barge pole), she also picks a vehicle that has been in the press recently as having sky-high premiums anyway.
She must quite literally be un-insurable. So that presumably is why she takes her chances and just drives anyway and risks getting caught as the consequences are lighter than paying out for proper cover.
This was definitely sold, the near by farm was the new owners place.