Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
I don't think he has it in him to spill! He is a fucking pussy! She has mugged him off BIG time...he is a fool!
---

Would that daft bag he has on all the time be for his diabetes medication etc?
---

This is bloody brilliant! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He's been carrying that lil bag around for couple of years ....must be his comfy blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 12

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
It's disgusting. Someone with her driving record shouldn't even be driving. She has some nerves boasting about getting new cars and getting her licence back. Anyone with that driving record should be ashamed, but not her. She's not going to change her behaviour so should just give up the keys
It’s what that fab judge told her,worse driver she’s ever known but she can’t do anything as judge already had made decision.she told her she should be jailed.
IMO.
[/QUOTE If someone is repeatedly getting banned from driving there should be an automatic cut off where it’s permanent. The law is crazy to keep giving chance after chance!

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Oh this is pure gold! SHE is the snake wrapped around Jetts neck and keeping him in place. Nice one clan - that's a big home goal for sure 😂. They're going home, they're going home - those kids are going home🎶
That's Junior and Princess in the picture

• Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
Had a little peep, it is not so bad, Dolly. Most of the time I don’t take any thread too seriously. I seriously want to see KFP extinct and 🐰✈ back with KH. Other than that Tattle is just a bit of fun. There’s some really wild threads on tattle. To my horror, I’ve realised I’ve been on Tattle for at least 4 years 😱 Not quite sure when I joined exactly. I’ve tried to date my tenure from threads I’ve followed. Anyway, still not a VIP after 4+ years, shocking!
Its in your profile x

Attachments

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Can a bailiff take livestock?

Yes

Circumstances in which the enforcement agent may not take control of goods on a highway includes taking control of livestock.[1]

"livestock" includes cattle, sheep, pigs, horses and poultry.

Although Wallis is well over 20 and won't be worth a great deal despite what she paid for him. But @Noseybonk I think you're right, she's hidden him somewhere. Probably on Edna's country estate :unsure:
Hope not otherwise there won't be room for Wallis to turn round.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sunday Girl

I can’t make up my mind whether he planned this before he left for LV (so hopefully sober) or whether he rang Fingers or another mate whilst steaming drunk.
Is it possible the jeep was bought as Valentine’s Day gift (well that was the cover story) and he had it planned to be delivered then? But then he found out about the Lego ski holiday and lost it cos she humiliated him, maybe the insta story was a regretted knee jerk reaction?
I really really hope the deletes are about selling his story as opposed to a change of heart.

YellowTail

VIP Member
They can but they might not bother as it's a lot of added hassle. Hiring a horse box? Cattle trailer etc. Getting someone with experience to remove the animal. They would have to weigh up the cost vs. benefit.
I would be interested to know if the person instructing them can say just take anything, no matter how little it's worth. I saw something on a Tv show about Bailiffs where the guy wanted some justice after months of no payment, so the bailiffs took absolutely anything no matter how much it was worth.

View attachment 2767847

View attachment 2767849
That’s cheered me up. Although my motivation to work hard and pay my bills may have evaporated as soon as I read that 🥰

• Haha