Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Wow, has she actually threatened him with something, we know this biaaatch plays very very dirty, I can’t see what she has on him that he can’t hit back and damage her more, but does look like he’s running scared suddenly, WTF, how does she shut everyone down 🤦🏽‍♀️😡
Maybe she's got some well 'ard acquaintances in the travelling community

• Haha
Reactions: 15

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
Now you know I’m a Thicko Cunt,I was thinking when the BH does start,what if cunt,admits to hiding things? And she tells all,if she doesn’t go to jail? Would that happen?we all know she’s a nasty peacock (apologies to peacocks) 😞 if she opens up and is truthful😳🫢..Oh I’m sorry I’m having a G&T..😖just forget it.🤣oh shit.whistles.
---
Now you know I’m a Thicko Cunt,I was thinking when the BH does start,what if cunt,admits to hiding things? And she tells all,if she doesn’t go to jail? Would that happen?we all know she’s a nasty peacock (apologies to peacocks) 😞 if she opens up and is truthful😳🫢..Oh I’m sorry I’m having a G&T..😖just forget it.🤣oh shit.whistles.
Truth (or troof) and KP is incompatible.

• Haha
Or because his expert psychologist father has shown him real peace can only be found by no longer communicating with the narc directly or indirectly. I hope this is the case. Well I half hope as selfishly I want him to go nuclear!
Although Daddy Woods is a bit of a prat with his pseudo-qualifications, he does seem to be hinting about a particular scenario not a million miles away from Skank.
---
Has the unhinged Ophelia claimed to have met cunt whore or knows her?
---

Alex has said it will be on his youtube Channel I think.
Someone definitely mentioned a book, not sure who. Too much information around 😄

You could be right. I read bailiffs can’t take live stock but surely the papers would know that if it’s true.
They can but they might not bother as it's a lot of added hassle. Hiring a horse box? Cattle trailer etc. Getting someone with experience to remove the animal. They would have to weigh up the cost vs. benefit.
I would be interested to know if the person instructing them can say just take anything, no matter how little it's worth. I saw something on a Tv show about Bailiffs where the guy wanted some justice after months of no payment, so the bailiffs took absolutely anything no matter how much it was worth.

Screen Shot 2024-02-19 at 20.41.06.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-19 at 20.42.00.png

• Haha
  • Heart

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
ooh wonder what super fan Ophelia will say about this?? Adamant that they’re only “friends”, poor Ophelia, being kept out of KP’s loop
Ophelia thinks she knows it all, poor thing is in for a big shock!
---
it’s pure PR. He hates women who are vulgar and especially when drunk. Said it himself on MAFS. Well he struck gold with this one, she literally is what he hates. So therefore, this shitshow is all for 💵💵💵
Oh I don't for a minute believe he's serious 👍

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Just a thought and maybe just my imagination at play, but with F4J, Alex Reid and now SB falling back on their promises to out her - could it be that they have been asked to refrain from revealing anything in lieu of a criminal investigation or something similar? Maybe they don't want anything coming out that could derail case etc?
Interesting theory that. It's one swift kick at a time whilst Kipper's in goal trying to work out where and whom the next shot's coming at her. Nice big cannon-balls.

BadJanet

VIP Member
🤢 This JJ bloke would have done well on ‘The word’ in the segment called ‘I’ll do anything to get on tv’. Anyone remember the young guy kissing the older lady who took out her false teeth first?! 😬😄.
Yep I posted the kissing the fish one short while ago, pg 39😘🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MANDATORY

VIP Member
QUOTE="DC16, post: 18442784, member: 151803"]
Yes, she does her KP equestrian company for her.
[/QUOTE]
The plot thickens...but is not thick enough to unravel... lol..😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14