Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shizzler

VIP Member
Is Edna cunt beige bitch the source of these ludicrous stories of the slag wanting a baby with the lego cunt? Fuck off! Nobody's interested in your cum bucket sister's baby plans...if prat Ophelia gives her a baby SS's will take it away wouldn't they?
They should as both she and KP are mental

Reactions: 11

Wilkco

VIP Member
Well she certainly still had the pink Beetle last year. Said it wasn’t worth anything. Also what happened to the static caravan she purchased from the I’m a Celeb winnings? Supposedly purchased for families with poorly children to go & have a break. I only ever heard of her mother & her friends using it. 😡
What was the car that she had wrapped in a purple shade I think last year?

littleladyv

The ‘X’ is a WhatsApp message, surely he’d have blocked her number??? How can she message unless you still keep the number ….

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Awwww thanks so much 🥰🥰🥰🥰💞💞💞. I know she gets a lot of stick online, but I adore Rebecca and I really want to see her get clean and live a beautiful life. I dont think there is a day go by that I don't think about her and say prayers for her. I'm a big Rebecca supporter!
Anyway to stay OT KP is still a cunt and Rebecca has more class, intelligence and grace in her little finger than KP ever will have!
I love her too! She worries the fuck out of me though 😂

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Kieran is live on TT talking about his hair. Loads of shit comments from the brain deads. He must regret having to do this as part of the deal with the clinic.
I'm kind of interested in the podcast he was hinting at but he hasn't given a start date. Wondered if he is waiting until something legal happens before starting - maybe he knows he's getting kids back soon and will feel more able to give his side of the story then? I don't know really. Maybe he won't want to go over KP stuff on a podcast or maybe he will. Hard to know.

Reactions: 10

pollycopping

Chatty Member
Kieran is live on TT talking about his hair. Loads of shit comments from the brain deads. He must regret having to do this as part of the deal with the clinic.
Totally agree that the kids need to be back with kh but his shameless grifting is getting right in my nerve lately , should be concentrating on the kids not still hanging off her name 🙈😤 embarrassing

Tedbear

VIP Member
It,s all a bit quiet really. I,m hoping both Alex and SB start telling their stories. We need someone to get the real truth about her out there, not the manufactured crap about great mother, spilll how gross she really is.
Anybody know if its back yet ?

MANDATORY

VIP Member
I think the fact SB said she paid cash is a big clue did he give her and invoice for it i wonder wouldnt suprise me if its in his name and im wondering if shes not driving as the baliffs and BH can sieze her vechiles if she says shes not got any which im sure they can contact DVLA and find out its deffo scamminng the courts i hope the courts somehow get wind of SB posts wink wink lol
We can tell them.... rushes to the lawpages courtserve emails to anyone and everyone hahaha

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
I reckon he’s maybe a bit freaked at what he’s actually done & has deactivated it because he will have received a shitload of messages along with threats from skank & the clan. Thing is he cannot backtrack because how would he explain away the car?
You can always just deactivate comments.

Tedbear

VIP Member
That's not a happy face though - look at the eyes. Not convinced. I think she's knows everything is going down the drain now.
Wonder when the creature is coming back she may have gone for a long weekend skiing is not cheap wherever you go funny shes not posted much this trip

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I actually liked the bad english/bad grammar of the Instagram posts that were deleted.

Made the meaning a little bit more ambiguous, maybe leaving him a little bit of wriggle room, as the way they were written could be open to interpretation.

Well, that's my 2p on it, anyway. I hope that this is finally the downfall we've all been waiting for.

Hope that all makes sense...it's been Tequila Night here tonight since 6pm :)
I've just promised that if Alex Brooker isn't dressed up as BigFoot, then I'll run down our town High Street stark bollock naked, so, hopefully that will express how many drinks deep I am.
Phew! Lucky you 😂

• Haha