Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just a thought and maybe just my imagination at play, but with F4J, Alex Reid and now SB falling back on their promises to out her - could it be that they have been asked to refrain from revealing anything in lieu of a criminal investigation or something similar? Maybe they don't want anything coming out that could derail case etc?
I thought Alex was doing a book? Also, people can say what they want before a trial.....it's when a trial is ongoing that people have to be careful.

Reactions: 14

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Long time lurker here … can’t see Carl on instagram, either he’s recently blocked me or his account has gone . Anyone else ?

Nixxs

VIP Member
Wonder how long ago this was
March 2011 by the looks

Attachments

mrspig99

VIP Member
Had a little peep, it is not so bad, Dolly. Most of the time I don’t take any thread too seriously. I seriously want to see KFP extinct and 🐰✈ back with KH. Other than that Tattle is just a bit of fun. There’s some really wild threads on tattle. To my horror, I’ve realised I’ve been on Tattle for at least 4 years 😱 Not quite sure when I joined exactly. I’ve tried to date my tenure from threads I’ve followed. Anyway, still not a VIP after 4+ years, shocking!
According to your profile you joined Feb 10 2020 so pretty much exactly 4 years ago

• Heart

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
This is how mental her super fans are!!! Care in the community going well 🤔

this was in reply to Ophelia
Has the unhinged Ophelia claimed to have met cunt whore or knows her?
---
I thought Alex was doing a book? Also, people can say what they want before a trial.....it's when a trial is ongoing that people have to be careful.
Alex has said it will be on his youtube Channel I think.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
If you remember the scene on Snow White, where the wicked stepmother transforms into the old witch, leans into Snow White to try and persuade her to take a bite? That's exactly what the photo of her kissing JJ reminded me of:sick::eek:😅.
---

Imagine those rubbery, crusted things coming at you? :sick: 🙈 Infact don't it will completely destroy your appetite!!😅.
---

Might as well be - that's a HUGE cavern he has to fill!!
But, but 'Just a little prick'

• Haha

Private2407

Chatty Member
That's going to do her implanted, saline filled joke of an arse the world of good🙄
She'll have to get it refilled as soon as she's back otherwise she'll look like she dragging a deflated space hopper behind her😂😁
I was looking at Ellies story & you can literally pop your coffee cup on it...there's a ledge effect not gradual, maybe it's the angle but looks ....deformed 😵

• Haha
  • Sick

shizzler

VIP Member
Mmmm, or she’s scrambling to hide everything before the BHs.
Helen the neighbour seemed to be babysitting the pink RR the other evening, what’s to say these have been hidden too. 🤔
that’s what I thought too

• Heart

Tedbear

VIP Member
Probably been told not to by the clan. I am sure they are planning some kind of a rebuttal it's far too quiet.
I thought that most likely trying to work out the best damage control it wont work lol
---
I just had a thought a late friend of mine her husband was a tax accountant but also self employed,he had loads of builders etc on his books,long story short he got done for tax evasion etc got 7 years in prison.I didn’t think of that till late last night,I though ‘Oh Sue’s hubs spent 7 years in nick for tax fiddled’. I think he done 6 years. Soooooo skank ya Cunt!
Heres bloody hoping
---
Fake tears to rope Lego in
You can just hear it now not her fault hes just being nasty etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some interesting information.

GV65 is the pink range rover that was sold in Chelmsford in 2020. The new owner of the vehicle put a private plate on it. Just had a look on DVLA and it's taxed and has an MOT under the original plate (skanky never put a private plate on this one herself. It was always GV65) is this what Carl has brought back for her and the one he's had delivered at MM?

VK06 is the beetle. No tax. Doh. Not even sorn. Still comes up as pink on DVLA despite the colour now being purple. Not sure if this makes the insurance void as the modifications haven't been updated...not that she'd get insurance anyway.
Yes, this is the 65 plate I thought it was! But on the S*n’s drone pic, it does look like an older shape RR so not sure.

Reactions: 13