Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chickenstewbles

No she didn't pay him off. I don't know where that's come from. He walked out. Had enough. He had said more than once her brain wasn't wired up correctly. Leandro come's from an amazing family. He moved back to Argentina, where he is a very well known celebrity & model. He didn't need the grief she gave him.
I read it in an article online that said she had bunged him cash not to talk about him once they split.
In a regular U.K. publication too.
I’ll try and hunt it down ( as this was years ago just after they separated).

Reactions: 10

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
I am pretty sure DC said a while back they JJ has met B & J. This is all too much now. Another month, another 'daddy'. I suspect she will spend less and less time at home now and will instead focus on chasing her 'boyfriend' around, keeping younger, better-looking models at bay. There'll be more holidays too, as he won't curtail his lifestyle to fit in with hers! More time spent at the mouldy MM with who ever can be bothered to look after them - those poor children's lives are getting worse by the minute. It might not be physical abandonment as such, but emotionally she has completely checked out from them. Yet still she will not allow them back to their father.
Has it yet been explained why they are STILL not with K and M?

Reactions: 9

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
So what's all the 'I'm single' shite then. She'll just pretend that didn't happen. Game playing as usual. This was 4 days ago. She's pathetic.

'On her podcast, The Katie Price Show Katie cleared up her relationship status, saying: “Let me categorically say again … I do not have a boyfriend. A boyfriend is when you’re boyfriend, girlfriend.

“Now I’m not with Carl, just because I’m seen with a friend who’s a boy, a man, automatically, ‘ooh, we’re getting close. We’re together.’ If I was with a girl doing it, they don’t say it, do they?

“It’s just pathetic, I’m single and I can go and meet who I like, when I like and whoever I want to see with. Doesn’t mean to say I’m boyfriend and girlfriend, Jesus Christ. It really annoys me.'

What's she on about if I was with a girl doing it? How many girls does she kiss for Backgrid?
None whatsoever - she reserves them for O.F.

vortex

Google earth 2020: This looks like it, completely hidden away and boxed in by two barns, some dense woodland and a lorry. If it weren't for satellite images no-one would ever know it was there. She was declared bankrupt in November 2019 but this image is dated 23rd April 2019. Had she hidden it away to prevent it being taken into account? p.s. I've just noticed the colour representation here is very poor, the pink is far clearer on the internet, it's the vehicle between the two barns.

View attachment 2764782
Could that be the Suzuki Jeep? Not sure when that was sold.

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
It’s been almost 24hrs since Cole posted and then nothing, Now I know how the contestants on bullseye used to feel when they dragged out the speed boat and Jim would say have a look at what you could have won all the hype and we end up with nothing
Kingstown upon the river Hull in the East Riding of Yorkshire. 🤣🤣🤣
Or if you want to be posh ULL Yorkshire. 🤣🤣🤣
My daughter went to uni down there and ended up getting a job and settling there and we call it ULL Stan hahha!!

• Haha

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
Kryten is only 4 years younger than SB though. besides which it's not the age of the men that's the problem, it's her! She's 45, almost 46 and not getting any younger despite her best efforts to look that way!
I thought she had a new surrogate lined up?

Reactions: 8

Proof8

Chatty Member
Are we sure the sun photo is new? It says outside her home which it clearly isn't so what's to say they haven't just added a old pic. @DC16 are you aware?

lissy8219

VIP Member
You just know she will be trying to flog the IVF / surrogate baby series to tv companies again ... because this time she has a 'reality star' bloke in tow for all of 5 mins, I mean that's such a huge difference to the sales pitch ... has been tv personality with FIVE CHILDREN is desperate for another baybay .. massive sympathy draw right there ... every woman with difficulty conceiving a much wanted child will be inspired by her emotional journey to be a mother for the umpteenth fkng time ... about as likely to sell as Kipper yapping about herself for an hour whilst supposedly interviewing a murderer ... fck off and drink some more waterfall water you stupid cow
Sounds right up ch5 street to me!

• Haha

KK77

VIP Member
I’m not as knowledgeable as you lot but as she’s already alluded to coercive control and there are witnesses to him being mean to Harvey/kicking off in public I’d reckon she’s threatened him with a big reveal of the “real reason our love ended”?
Yes, or maybe his account was hacked? The posts were written badly, was that his hand? I don’t know or perhaps believe that, just throwing it into the mix!

• Wow