Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kieran is live on TT talking about his hair. Loads of tit comments from the brain deads. He must regret having to do this as part of the deal with the clinic.

Reactions: 32
Is it coincidence that fruitella tries flogging skanks horses and dogs for her. Skank gets a backlash says she didn't know and fruitella was trying to flog them behind her back and disappeared for a few weeks, then fruitella arrives back on the scene and it seems all the little dogs and horses fruitella was trying to flog seem to disappear within weeks. Did skank and fruitella already have buyers for the animals but fruitella had to have a "holiday" from Pricey Towers so the animals could be flogged on the quiet in fruitella's name and avoid a backlash and money went into fruitella's account and now the deals are done fruitella is back skank can be paid in cash.😎

• Sad
Reactions: 35
She's had that horse for years he's old now. If she's sold him on then she is truly devoid of any emotion.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Hahah ace! I’m just catching up. There was the belly button and armpit ones too 🤢. early 90’s late night telly was bonkers 😂.…remember God’s gift, Eurotrash and Vic and Bob? 🤣 The Skank is a prime candidate for an episode of Eurotrash of it was to be resurrected!
Loved Vic and Bob and Eurotrash, that had Lola Ferrari with her huge breasts. Unlike Skanky she was a kind but sad soul and died young

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Whilst that snogging pic has me reaching for a suck bucket, JJ Mad Hair must have a strong stomach or no sense of smell 🤢

I don’t believe that about Wallis. I think she’s hidden him and is just playing games in the media to diffuse Carls bombshell about her hiding the car.
That's what I was just thinking. Story about the horse from neighbour to deflect from the very serious fraud accusations from CW?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Kieran is live on TT talking about his hair. Loads of tit comments from the brain deads. He must regret having to do this as part of the deal with the clinic.
Bless him, I thought Tik Tok was a kid's thing so I don't think he should be too worried. Maybe he should do his 'lives' after 10pm when they are all in bed 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahah ace! I’m just catching up. There was the belly button and armpit ones too 🤢. early 90’s late night telly was bonkers 😂.…remember God’s gift, Eurotrash and Vic and Bob? 🤣 The Skank is a prime candidate for an episode of Eurotrash of it was to be resurrected!
Channel 4 used to rule Friday evenings. Late teen me used to go out straight from college then later first job and come home slightly pissed and watch all this.

Imagine if she had an egg called Vic……. What’s on the end of your stick, Vic? Skanky! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm kind of interested in the podcast he was hinting at but he hasn't given a start date. Wondered if he is waiting until something legal happens before starting - maybe he knows he's getting kids back soon and will feel more able to give his side of the story then? I don't know really. Maybe he won't want to go over KP stuff on a podcast or maybe he will. Hard to know.

Reactions: 10
Full on with the BS now, Kryten has met B & J 😔 from a source, lying last week on the podcast were we Edna, the beige twit is as bad as her dreadful sister these days 😡

Honestly this total deflection is f*cking annoying, the RedTops are lapping it up and SB has been silenced it appears, I’m getting big smugness from her tonight, the Clan are planting stories everywhere, it’s so tiresome, when will we finally get this biaaaatchhhhh taken down.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Loved Vic and Bob and Eurotrash, that had Lola Ferrari with her huge breasts. Unlike Skanky she was a kind but sad soul and died young
Interestingly Lola said this in an interview
For my mouth," she said in 1996, "we removed my Cupid's bow, tucked the mucous membranes up to my nose, and filled my lips with collagen. There's no particularly odd feeling or anything, but I have to put lipsalve on all the time. I adore being operated on. I feel wonderful in clinics. I love the feeling of a general anaesthetic - falling into this black hole and knowing I'm being altered as I sleep."
Sounds familiar 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
How can he kiss those hole lips of hers?! 🤢🤮 I know he wants to be famous, but fook me, there’s other ways surely?!
Im just trying to catch up ffs shes nothing but a slag bleep and taking the piss introducing him to the kids already hes as bad wtf is wrong with the pair of them surely this is not good for J&B i need to catch up now shes bleeping pissing me off big time no fucks given from her

Reactions: 21
They can but they might not bother as it's a lot of added hassle. Hiring a horse box? Cattle trailer etc. Getting someone with experience to remove the animal. They would have to weigh up the cost vs. benefit.
I would be interested to know if the person instructing them can say just take anything, no matter how little it's worth. I saw something on a Tv show about Bailiffs where the guy wanted some justice after months of no payment, so the bailiffs took absolutely anything no matter how much it was worth.

View attachment 2767847

View attachment 2767849
That’s cheered me up. Although my motivation to work hard and pay my bills may have evaporated as soon as I read that 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Load o tit, since when has she been a gay icon? What has KP ever done for the LGBT community? Nowt.
Trying to compete with the lovely Kylie she thinks cause shes done a couple of pantos shes an idol ffs hope she gets booed and rotten fruit chucked at her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can believe that about Googling herself. She used to read all the newspapers before Google. So vain and self obsessed she is.
I remember her on one of her shows reading comments online on an iPad and being so disgusted and annoyed by them. I have zero idea of what series or when. She may have been having her hair done at the time in her kitchen 🤔
She reads every comment on here doesn’t she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Waheeey did we not say we,d seen no pictures of them together or loved up? Show,s she reads here.
Laying down again obviously the stupid witch cant stand up in the bleeping snow pathetic attention seeking slag
---
He's injecting himself against all possible infections.....

View attachment 2767378
WTF would you get somebody to take a photo of yourself giving yourself an injection ffs hes already pissing me right off hes an attention seeking twit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I over thinking all this, every man in her life has been vilified by her ,and anytime they want to speak out they go quiet or have to resort to paying costs for solicitors, and what happens to her? NOTHING apart from getting more attention from the media. She cares about nothing as you can all see. Bankruptcy ,laughs at it, media interviews full of lies who picks her up no one. What does she have on everyone ? Milky bar kid is supposed to have something on her but even that didn’t,t stop her texting him and using him as a plaything. This is all rinse and repeat, we get all excited about some tea, but she seems to control the narrative and always comes out ahead. Apologies if I seem negative but 2 years in same tit same result.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.