Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many men have sex with multiple women, so I will not call her for that. What I will call her for is being a vile heartless cheating harridan. If she has not cheated on every man she ever had a relationship with she has slept with someone to vilify them later ,to gain revenge or to purely get a notch on the bedpost for column inches. This has not altered since having kids and just proves all she cares about.MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Totally, I know people think she is some kind of nymphomaniac but a lot of her partners moan they never have any sex. I think she plays up the "sex kitten" to reel them in when love bombing, then really can't be arsed once she has snared them.
So I don't believe she is all about sex - it is just another method of control for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
More interesting articles : https://entertainment.ie/trending/l...d-katie-price-cause-shes-bats-shocker-371335/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-prices-mystery-man-who-8860277 Footballer Riise
Who is Leandro Penna? Katie Price's ex-fiance who claims she had an affair with Simon Cowell - all you need to know | The Sun
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/09/katie-price-kelly-brook-danny-cipriani_n_3729820.html Danny Cipriani

She really is a dirty trollop. She was obviously cheating on Leandro with a footballer, possibly Cowell & Cipriani & defo Kieran. In spite of what she say's, she WAS seeing Kieran well before her & Leandro split.
Kipper always maintained that she never sleeps with a guy on the first date :rolleyes: BUT it appears she met up with Simon C on more than one occasion. Also, I re-watched that sequence on Loose Women where IT says she get's pissed after one or two glasses of champagne then throws out a 'Dry January' challenge to 'all those journos out there' to not drink for a whole year 😂
That episode was Christmassy and ironically, had a back-drop of snow falling ❄❄❄🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kipper always maintained that she never sleeps with a guy on the first date :rolleyes: BUT it appears she met up with Simon C on more than one occasion. Also, I re-watched that sequence on Loose Women where IT says she get's pissed after one or two glasses of champagne then throws out a 'Dry January' challenge to 'all those journos out there' to not drink for a whole year 😂
That episode was Christmassy and ironically, had a back-drop of snow falling ❄❄❄🤥
She just skips the “date” part

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Totally, I know people think she is some kind of nymphomaniac but a lot of her partners moan they never have any sex. I think she plays up the "sex kitten" to reel them in when love bombing, then really can't be arsed once she has snared them.
So I don't believe she is all about sex - it is just another method of control for her.
Yes,I’ve always thought she’s frigid but loves to trap em,bet she reads celeb page while bloke fucks her.

Says ‘have you finished yet’?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Katie price #359
Carl’s gave us hope, while shes on a slippery slope. Wheeeeeeeee…

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can’t even understand a man who would want to start seeing someone who was still on another relationship ! Surely that is the big red flag 🚩 right there !
She won't tell them the truth. She wants to have multiple men at once for options so she'll be telling them all, 'he's obsessed with me', 'he won't leave me alone', 'we're just friends' etc.....bullshit 24/7,
---
So to clarify: did Carl agree to her selling the story to the sun about slapgate? If so, why on earth would he? No money is worth having your rep trashed & being accused of being a girlfriend beater... stupid git!
I don't think he did. I think she told him her manager 'forced her' to do the story and say he hit her. I think this is after she sobered up and realised she'd got Carl arrested. She was backtracking from the story to try and hold onto Carl.
I think she plays everyone off against each other, one version to Carl, one version to her manager ( Carl the bad guy, one version to AFP ( Carl the bad guy again) ?!
---
I really hope his sudden SM disappearance isn't because he has gone running back to her. He needs to stand firm and tell the truth. Yes, he has been a complete knob and complicit in her shenanigans but he has he opportunity to make things right for those children now.
He won't. I'm sure he's done this time. He's burned his bridges.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
I do really think Mr Tax man will be her downfall this time.
The judge/s in her bankruptcies are going to ask why she is a concurrent bankruptcy, they can't ignore this, who else in the country or have you heard of has 2 bankruptcies at once? So HMRC confirmed also that she has also been ignoring them.
Has her post all been going astray, the post bok raided everyday, Royal Mail delivering to the neighbours house, her poor sick mother has to open her mail for her, her ADHD-PTSD-Drug addled brain won't let her have a simple conversation with them, but she can turn up in court if SHE'S not in the dock. Is capable of being devious enough to hide assets and shout at the trolls she is minted, but can't employ an accountant. Her email address is in her Insta bio and I'm sure she would of have papers served too.
Just spends her income as fast as she gets it like a lottery winner. Still flaunting designer items, animals buys then sells, furniture, cars, holidays, eating out, cleaners, admin people, gardners, a monthly iphone, despite the bailiffs knocking at her door. :mad:
Just buries her head in the sand and hopes it will all just disappear, well good luck with that Pricey. Never underestimate the Taxman.
Yes very good point. She planned to hide a car.....and probably has done more hiding of other assets but claims she can't organise things due to ADHD. So she is organised some of the time. Busted Kipper! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bet its rancid gob stinks...bleeping idiot boy!! She'll ruin your life. twit!
Omg nooo those poor kids😞😡This is too much it really is..can’t give a duck about mummy boy bleep,Just bleeping typical. How many phones have you got cuntyprice?Oh we can guess how many.Slidem up your filthy vile bleep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.