Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So,now it’s all out there obviously public..I think it’s getting abit terrifying for the kids..I honestly do.It must be right in front of people she’s a very loose cannon,nowhere near those kiddies at all.😖😡

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Latest 🙄
Backgrid’s in the house, time to earn coin with the fake relationship, Kryten not bothered by SB’s messages telling him Skank was still chasing him, cos Kryten is only in this for the publicity and a bit of coin thrown his way on top. C’mon SB get back on IG and go for her, this was your holiday 😈

Might add those photos are so pathetic, what do they look like it, she’s found a fellow twit in this Kryten, oh we are going to see some tragic photos with this idiot willing to play her games 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Those two bairns need taking away ASAP she’s old enough and uglier enough to take her consequences,she jumps from one relationship to the next introducing the latest egg to the kids almost instantly, her last relationship ended what 9 weeks ago and she’s already holidaying with the latest introducing him to the kids she can duck her own head and her own self confidence but those bairns have no say,and no one is stopping it it’s cruel it’s neglectful,Cole needs to take the latest photos and accept he has been a total mug going back and accepting her piss poor treatment of him and her kids and if he does nothing else right do the right thing for those bairns and tell the whole bloody truth from lying to the bankruptcy to Lying about KH

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
QUOTE="Pom Bear, post: 18434701, member: 61198"]
So Coles got rid of his quotes...hope he puts them back up ....😄😄😄❤😘 xxx..

View attachment 2766309

Back tomorrow Love from Pom 🥰😘 xx
Haha you always get it spot on love to you little pom xxxx❤💞😘
[/QUOTE]

Thank you 😊💖💕🥰🤗😘 xxxx
Love from Pom 😊🐶🐾❤❤❤❤😘. xxxx

Legoman properly can't wait to get back home and relax ....😄😄😄 x..

Resizer_17083606443051.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Latest 🙄
Fukinel imagine putting your mouth against those mangled lips and infested nostril sores 🤢🤢 what a desperate little loser her is. If I was his family member I'd be waiting at the airport to give him a clip round the ear and confiscate his phone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Is that the outfit skank had on the first day they were there, seems sink boys little post put a halt to the big relationship unveiling so it had to be put on hold for a few days to earn some coin and if your going to pretend your in a relationship at least kiss your girlfriend on the lips it looks like krytens lips are firmly closed. 🤣
Screenshot_20240219-162909.jpg
Screenshot_20240219-162706.jpg
Screenshot_20240219-162909~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
How can Carl stand by and let her make such a mug of him. I'd be straight onto the cops / SS grassing her in, he started off so well let's hope he keeps going after this latest news article and set up pics

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've been MIA on this thread for months. Another new man (victim)?!? Sink boy exposing her?! So much tea to catch up on :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am pretty sure DC said a while back they JJ has met B & J. This is all too much now. Another month, another 'daddy'. I suspect she will spend less and less time at home now and will instead focus on chasing her 'boyfriend' around, keeping younger, better-looking models at bay. There'll be more holidays too, as he won't curtail his lifestyle to fit in with hers! More time spent at the mouldy MM with who ever can be bothered to look after them - those poor children's lives are getting worse by the minute. It might not be physical abandonment as such, but emotionally she has completely checked out from them. Yet still she will not allow them back to their father.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Fukinel imagine putting your mouth against those mangled lips and infested nostril sores 🤢🤢 what a desperate little loser her is. If I was his family member I'd be waiting at the airport to give him a clip round the ear and confiscate his phone
He's injecting himself against all possible infections.....

1708361285657.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is that the outfit skank had on the first day they were there, seems sink boys little post put a halt to the big relationship unveiling so it had to be put on hold for a few days to earn some coin and if your going to pretend your in a relationship at least kiss your girlfriend on the lips it looks like krytens lips are firmly closed. 🤣View attachment 2767371View attachment 2767372View attachment 2767373
In Hollywood they refer to it as 'the screen kiss.'
Someone needs to give her a 'Glasgow Kiss!'
Now I need a joke about a 'Gypsies Kiss....'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.