Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably been told not to by the clan. I am sure they are planning some kind of a rebuttal it's far too quiet.
I can’t wait until this all plays out & have been thinking up all sorts 🫣 The scenario I’ve got in my head is that the only thing skank really has on Carl will be drugs related, He has to be involved in dealing with his friends & this will be what she threatens him with to get him back but he’s been preparing for this & will have plenty of recent videos/photos of her snorting drugs he could sell which would get the kids taken off her. They would be deadlocked as both got too much to lose. There’s no way she will let him get away without punishment for the car situation though so I feel a breakdown to deflect & get sympathy will be imminent….. might be completely wrong but that’s
I was initially a bit surprised that she went on holiday considering the BH but then again it’s skank & she answers to no one. Those kids are just weapons for her to use against Kieron she does not give a single fuck about them or their welfare. When she’s home it’ll be back to dragging them around salons for her treatments. Carl must have videos/ photos of her doing & I pray that’s his next move is to sell her down the river & get those
She’ll make sure she’s the centre of attention , she’ll get wrecked & start spewing her usual shit. Probably flirting with every bloke in sight to make JJ jealous but I’d hazard a guess he won’t bat a Tiny eyelid Surely someone there must recognise her & will whip the phone out
---
I think you've got bigger decisions than that, ffs!!
Last nights stinking clothes are the dress code, for fuel & Bunny needs to decide what she’s cooking herself for breakfast

Reactions: 33
Why does she need to be afp she left her on deaths door and her son and went on holiday
---
Why does she need to be afp she left her on deaths door and her son and went on h

Reactions: 16
She’s a textbook narc just like my ex His instagram posts must have put her on her arse, I would pay to watch her reaction to that
---
Exactly i dont think she can blody ski its all about posing funny shes put this up but hardly anything else from her trip
I’m hoping the rest of it was spent crying, her face is very bloated so looks like it

Reactions: 29
Well, what will this week bring? Tittycunt & beigecunt in particular are hopefully crapping their pants. Pervycunt probably gives no fucks...
The audacity of the cunt whore posting on it's insta with no fucks given.
Surely Carl's spillage will have some repercussions for the rancid whore.

Reactions: 22
I’m 48 ( the age AFP was having face and neck lift). That’s no age to be having a face lift. I might look like a sack of spuds but would never have that done at this age

Reactions: 27
Someone posted earlier about the large horse box… never seen that up for sale, just the smaller one. Never seen the pink Suzuki either! Perhaps those two are hidden? The beetle was sold and redone.
Wasn't the Suzuki the Barbie one? If so I think the bailiffs took it the other week. It was mentioned in the newspaper stories I think.

Reactions: 21
our Fred getting bit slaughtered on gossip fred.
Meh. It's OK. Something I noticed is that some people who are very critical don't have any idea if the history of posts by 'insiders' on this thread. We know a couple of posters here do know Kieran / are close to people who do. We know what they've posted in the past has been accurate. These posts have been over a couple of years at least.
It's a case of people make sweeping generalisations after not looking very far into things

Reactions: 52
I think many of the 'fans' are sock accounts belonging to Kipper, her hangers on and the clan tbh

Reactions: 22
Exactly right Helena no fucking way was I gonna mentions things etc.can’t be bothered.Although I do like reading that Fred,it’s hilarious at times especially about filthbagcunt Gregg ugly Cunt perv Wallace.

Reactions: 25
She's not even got her skis on her feet, she's just SITTING on them! The resorts I ski at don't allow sledding on the slopes for one very good reason, you have no control and are a danger to people who are actually skiing! Proof yet again that she doesn't give a shiny shit about anyone else! Yes she is hopeless, my granddaughters are 5 and 7 and can ski better than her, as can my 3 year old grandson who has just had his first ski lesson!

Reactions: 30
That's going to do her implanted, saline filled joke of an arse the world of good
She'll have to get it refilled as soon as she's back otherwise she'll look like she dragging a deflated space hopper behind her
I was looking at Ellies story & you can literally pop your coffee cup on it...there's a ledge effect not gradual, maybe it's the angle but looks ....deformed

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.